Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Anime can really be called "G rated"?

Auxiliary question: What American animated shows/movies are truly G-rated? Does G-rated stop at Dora the Explorer? Or does it truly include 90% of the Disney Animated Features?

Auxiliary question: What American animated shows/movies are truly G-rated? Does G-rated stop at Dora the Explorer? Or does it truly include 90% of the Disney Animated Features?

When my mom complained about a scantily clad lass in one of my animes, I reminded her that Ariel wore less when she was still a mermaid.

When my mom complained about a scantily clad lass in one of my animes, I reminded her that Ariel wore less when she was still a mermaid.

And less than that when she first became human.

BTW just wanted to mention that technically Kiki wears rather frilly stockings/bloomers, and not really panties.

Anyhow as long as it does not have loads of blood, loads of violence, and loads of nudity it should be OK.

However, if you really want to talk about anime, I always suggest trying AnimeNewsNetwork.

Simpsons vs Care Bears

Awesome :lol:
I think nearly all anime has some kind of ehm, unfitting humor too it, I remember watching dragonball for the first time lol. And then they started airing a show called ranma 1/2, I didnt know what to expect, turned the tv on and saw a naked girl running around. :lol:

Honestly I cant think of anything that lacks this humor, even digimon had a bit of it.

Yotsuba maybe but otherwise, idk xD

The other thing is, the anime doesn't need to be PG or PG-13.
The discussion of it does.
The less child-friendly an anime is, the harder that will be, but that is the guideline.

Yeah, Ive talked about some pretty kind-unfriendly stuff on here, its not like I need to describe whats happening there in detail.

So I really dont see a problem either, some of my favorites are pretty 18+ (dont get the pg / g stuff lol) and Ive still talked about them here.

Back