What is the Power 9 in this game??

I f you dont know what the power 9 are
they are

black lotus
mox ruby, pearl, jet, sapphire, emerals
time twister
time walk
ansestral recall

What would equiate to theese in pokemon??

evil eyeball said:
What is the Power 9 in this game??
I f you dont know what the power 9 are they are
black lotus
mox ruby, pearl, jet, sapphire, emerals
time twister
time walk
ansestral recall
What would equiate to theese in pokemon??
IMHO the following

Oak
Super Energy Removal
Item Finder
Computer Search
Plus Power
Lass
Misty's Wrath
DCE
Neo Genesis Cleffa

There really is no true answer mainly because of formats for the game. However ScythKing made a good description for the Unlimited format. A card is only as good as the deck it is in.

Now, what he's talking about are the 9 more expensive cards in the game. What you gave him were probably the 9 best cards in the game. I'm not sure what the Power 9 for Pokemon would be, but Base Charizard is probably one of them

This came up on the old pokegym.. some topic that discussed most valuable cards. Most of the really rare ones I'd never even heard of!

Ok, lets get a view ideas going here.

For Unlimited, going by BEST and staples in every deck, we have...

Professor Oak
Computer Search
Item Finder
Lass
Gust Of Wind
Super Energy Removal
Energy Removal
Cleffa
Town Volunteers???

The last one iffy...those should be in a majority of ALL Unlimited decks. Yeah...ill be back later with better stuff as Im headed to a friends house -_-

My picks:

Professor Oak
Computer Search
Energy Search
Energy Stadium (My picks... lol)
Energy Removal
Mr. Mime
Rainbow Energy
Town Volunteers

I would say :
Slowking
Sneasel
Computer search
Item finder
Super energy removal
Gust of Wind
Cleffa
Prof Oak
Plus power
;)

Sneasel for Pure Broken Damage, Slowking for One-sided Trainer Denial, Super Energy Removal for Energy Disruption, Computer Search for Deck Searching, Item Finder for Trainer Renewal, Gust of Wind for Pokemon Disruption, Town Volunteers for Discard Rescue, Tyrogue for Smash Punch fever, and Cleffa for Hand-Changing.

I disagree with saying sneasel is a power 9. Even though beat up has proved itself as one of the most formidable techniques in the TCG, i dont believe it is power 9.

As I have been MIA, can somone please inform me wats so good about slowking?

Kyfogre22 said:
As I have been MIA, can somone please inform me wats so good about slowking?

4 Slowking on opponent's bench. You play a Trainer card. Flip. Heads! Flip. Heads! Flip. Heads! Flip. AUGH!

4 Slowking on your bench, none on opponent's. You play a Trainer card. No flips.

Thought you would have known about Slowking -- it was Genesis. It and Sneasel were the only cards ever banned from Modified independently of their sets.

Slowking is crazy from what I've heard. Once there's two or three out, it' should be just about over. Throw in a Chaos Gym in case they have some anti-power, and you should be good. I can see how Sneasel/Slowking came about. Anyway, what about the "rogue" 9 cards? There are so many overlooked cards that are crazy for the amount of play that they get...

Power 9 Cards of Pokemon (English Edition)

1st Edition Base Charizard
1st Edition Base Blastoise
1st Edition Shining Charizard
1st Edition Neo Genesis Lugia
1st Edition Neo Revelation Holofoil Ho-oh
Crystal Charizard - Skyridge
Crystal Lugia - Aquapolis
Crystal Ho-oh - Skyridge
Mewtwo EX - Ruby/Sapphire

These are 9 cards I will always trade for that are the most valuable of the english edition cards...the big 9...

There is, of course, the one card, the holy grail of all Pokemon collectors....

Pre-release Raichu

Yes, they do exist

If you include Japanese cards, the list get much more complicated, but much more straightforward (Shinings and Winner Promos)

Well then if im right, one muk can ruin a Sloking deck's day... or an aerodactle if played early enough.
I can see why it was banned from modify, but sneasel... why sneasel?! just because hes powerful... and hes the base of my new deck which i think restricts me to unlimited... =\

It can, but Chaos Gym helps against that...or you could just go incredibly rogue and run your own Aerodactyl after you get the Slowkings. The most feared of them all is Magby though...there's nothing to do but try to kill it. It really can't be avoided...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back