Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

what one card would you like created or revived and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynegg

CotD Editor<br>Forum Moderator
there have been MANY over the years i would like to see again- nightly garbage run, lass, beat up sneasel:)thumb:), but personally i would like to see a basic colorless energy. there have been sooooo many times over the years that would come in very handy and now it makes perfect sense with the basic metal and darkness energies. i know any energy can be used to fill the :colorless cost, but having a basic colorless energy would be very versitile in many situations.

metagross delta + evolution line
dragonite delta + evolution line
Holon's Castform
Holon engine.

lol

I understand it says ONE card, but metanite was my all time favorite deck. I still have it assembled. I would love to have it back.

Last edited:
I would like Chansey LV. X, Shining Chansey, Chansey *, or any of those cool Miracle Spheres they had in Skyridge.

And while we're at it, I think a Chansey Energy would be great too! And maybe double energies, like Fire + Grass or Water + Normal that decrease damage by 20 or something. A Lugia style energy (Fire Water Lightning) or Regigigas style energy (Water Fighting Metal Colorless) would be cool too (though it would never happen)

I would have agreed with you up until RR Flygon came out. : )
Though I have been hearing the thought echoed at league recently.

Personally, I want Defender to come back. Heck, they brought back Plus Power, why not Defender too? I loved having the -20 damage ability that could stack and subtract from damage your own attacks did (unlike buffer piece, which comes back in SV supposedly). I always wondered why one and not the other was re-printed. : )

Though, now that I think about it. With some of the self damaging attacks, Defender would be a huge difference (such as Electrode G's first attack). Still want it though ; )

I would like Chansey LV. X, Shining Chansey, Chansey *, or any of those cool Miracle Spheres they had in Skyridge.

And while we're at it, I think a Chansey Energy would be great too! And maybe double energies, like Fire + Grass or Water + Normal that decrease damage by 20 or something. A Lugia style energy (Fire Water Lightning) or Regigigas style energy (Water Fighting Metal Colorless) would be cool too (though it would never happen)

I am suggesting these cards because I am a Chansey lover.

I'd like Defender to come back as well. I think it'd be a worthwhile contribution to the game, especially with how fast some games have gotten. There's quite a few cards from the past that I wish would come back, but Defender ranks #1.

Good thread.

Mr. Mime (Jungle): Its Pokémon Power is simply amazing, since many decks have no way of doing just 20 damage once the Pokémon are fully evolved.
Muk (Fossil): Its Pokémon Power was amazing (though obviously it would have to be changed to blocking Poké-Powers and Poké-Bodies).
Omanyte (Fossil): Clairvoyance is an interesting effect that would definitely be useful in some decks *cough* Gengar *cough*.
Power Plant (Aquapolis): It could make decks that use multiple types of Energy much more playable.
Relic Hunter (Skyridge): This would be helpful in any deck that relies on Stadiums, such as Toxitank and Infernape.
Mirage Stadium (Skyridge): Use it with Jirachi LA. Add Ariados MT and Dugtrio PL so that your opponent will suffer even if he or she flips heads for Mirage Stadium.
Oracle (Skyridge): This card was very popular when it was tournament legal, and this can be amazing combined with Uxie LV.X, since you can get any card from your deck every turn.

I'd also like to see some of the Shining Pokémon and Crystal Pokémon, as well as Miracle Energy and Crystal Energy.

Last edited:
Asphyxiation stage 2 of Koffing and Weezing

Attack SBD Defending pokemon runs back to the deck to escape the smell with all cards attched

2nd attack Mustard Gas - entire beach is knocked out

Asphyxiation stage 2 of Koffing and Weezing

Attack SBD Defending pokemon runs back to the deck to escape the smell with all cards attched

2nd attack Mustard Gas - entire beach is knocked out
are you serious? can we try to keep it realistic so my thread isn't closed? please?

Flareon Lv.X because he is my favorite Pokemon (Obvious due to name) and maybe even Tyranitar Lv.X because he is really cool looking which is my reason for them. I also would love double Fire, Water ETC Energy becasue they are needed as Qwachansey said. I know you said one but as everyone will probably say it is hard to choose just one. As for revived Double Rainbow Energy becasue they are so helpful but this time also works with SP even though they are basic.

As long as we're talking about cards we'd like to see created, I'd like to see a version of Defender that can be played on your opponent's turn, in the same vein as Power Spray. Not exactly an original card, but a new take on it.

Ariados (Aquapolis): Its Poké-Body is really good, especially in combination with something that practically forces the opponent to retreat, such as Jirachi LA or Beautifly PL. Add Dugtrio PL and Mirage Stadium for extra fun.
Isn't this basically a non-stackable Ariados MT?

I would love to see all of the Delta Pokemon come back, they were just so good:p I have had many good times with them and they are just cool to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back