Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whats in Season 7's League Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farbsman

I was wondering if anyone had received there new league kit? I ordered mine late because I was messing with State Championship stuff so I won't get mine when everyone gets theres. I was wondering if anyone knew what was in them.

Hello all.

I emailed Dave at PUI yesterday and asked if the kits I had ordered been sent.. \

He said the kits were sent out yesterday and should be here by Friday...

I hope to know real soon.......

Pokemon League 7 Promo card is Oran Berry

Hello all..........

I went by the mail box with the off chance the kits had been delivered and sure enough they were in my PO Box.......

The Pokemon League Season 7 Promo Card is......"Oran Berry".

It is non-holo. The kit comes with eight Oran Berry Cards stamped/printed with Pokeball and Winner. The non winner Oran Berry Cards look just like the card from the Ruby Saphire set. In fact the card has the R/S logo in the lower right corner and the same number as from the R/S set. There may be differences but I did not see it.. There is no promo stamp on either card...

The oversize card is an Oran Berry with Pokeball/Winner printed on it.

The badges are "Dynamo Badges.

They are yellow on the top with the POkemon logo and silver on the bottom with a picture of a ball with a rod thru it ...like a dynamo..

Please note that there is a note enclosed with the kits that due to overwhelming success with re-introducing the badges, PUI may have limited the number of kits you ordered to reflect the actual attendance at your leagues...

Well.... see you around...

Pokeplayer
PTO Wa State

WOW! Glad we're getting badges instead of unique promos.

I do not want rest of the 7-11 promos. Don't want the second set of McDonalds Promos. I like my Japanese Meiji promos i just got and would hate to see them printed in American. Forget those Player promos too.

Pokeplayer said:
Please note that there is a note enclosed with the kits that due to overwhelming success with re-introducing the badges, PUI may have limited the number of kits you ordered to reflect the actual attendance at your leagues...

Pokeplayer
PTO Wa State

So was your order reduced due to "actual attendance"???

While this may seem very logical (from a business point of view), it overlooks the fact that League Leaders use the overage for future Tournaments as prizes (since there is no other means to obtain prizes at the moment). Reducing our kits based upon current attendance will further reduce our flexibility and creativity in trying to raise membership...

I know my League reports don't support the number of kits I receive(d?), but having just had the (currently) 7th-largest City Championship Nationwide, I anticipate a large influx of League players in March. Reducing my kits at this juncture would be disasterous :(.

BJJ763 said:
WOW! Glad we're getting badges instead of unique promos.

I do not want rest of the 7-11 promos. Don't want the second set of McDonalds Promos. I like my Japanese Meiji promos i just got and would hate to see them printed in American. Forget those Player promos too.

Duh... they'd rather give the unique promos to Target as a reward for Target's wonderful efforts of getting the Pokémon product out early and getting it sold.

Now we just need cards for:

Name

Cheri Berry

Chesto Berry

Pecha Berry

Rawst Berry

Aspear Berry

Leppa Berry

Persim Berry

Lum Berry

Sitrus Berry

Figy Berry

Wiki Berry

Mago Berry

Aguav Berry

Iapapa Berry

Razz Berry

Bluk Berry

Nanab Berry

Wepear Berry

Pinap Berry

Pomeg Berry

Kelpsy Berry

Qualot Berry

Hondew Berry

Grepa Berry

Tamato

Cornn Berry

Magost Berry

Rabuta Berry

Nomel Berry

Spelon Berry

Pamtre Berry

Watmel Berry

Durin Berry

Belue Berry

Liechi Berry

Ganlon Berry

Salac Berry

Petaya Berry

Apicot Berry

Lansat Berry

Starf Berry

Enigma Berry

Our attendance has more than doubled in the past couple months. I'd like to say we have a progressive league, that people are talking about, so I expect we'll see further growth. A reduction now would be a disaster. If anything, they should give either the same amount that we've been used to, or a larger amount by half (12 winner, 24 non-winner). That way, with future growth in mind, and further expansion of league activities, we'll be able to accomodate all the interested people. As of now, we're starting to wonder where we'll come up with enough promos.

Badges on the other hand are in great supply. We seem to have more than a few badges. If each trainer only gets one per month, we still have double what we need.

Last edited:
Why oran berry? Why dark/steel/multi energy? Why bagon? Why is there three different starters promos? Come'on NINTENDO, you can do better!

Why ask why, I have given up on Nintendos logic with the promos. The League ones now this past 4 seasons are not even numbered as promos. :( They are just reprints of cards from sets.

Gym Leader Blaine said:
RR, they could make a set with just berries in it. Remember got to pick them all :)

Don't tell them that, they may try!! Wow would the prerelease tournament for that set be really boring!!

RainbowRichards said:
This will give us promos for the next four years (I don't really think a set would work - I mean how would they evolve??? ;))

Well they would have to have the ground pokemon card, were you can attach the berry and use other trainer cards like the water pail, to have it evolve it into a tree to make more berries, which lets you draw a prize or "pick a berry" as we like to call it in the Pokemon Berry set. ;) First one to pick all his berries wins. :O

The games in the testing stage right now from what I have heard we should see it around the 12th or 13th league kit when all the berry promos come out. :p

I think we need a "berry" new thread - this one is sooooo off-topic...

but, oooh, wait, like Bulbasaur can use leech seed - the poke would be planted with the berry - then you'd have to walk around waiting for it to sprout...(and water it frequently)

Last edited:
That is right, I totally forgot the Bulbasaur card. I think it will be in the second Berry set.

And you are right this thread is way off, we now take you back to your season 7 topic.

So I wonder if we will ever get any new promos that are part of the promo numbering system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back