Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where will Worlds 2006 be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoPoke

Okay so I know its to be in Anaheim, but has the hotel/venue been announced yet?

Last edited:
hotel and venue have not been announced at this moment...but Anaheim...hmmmmm, I would think that the WORLDS CHAMPIONSHIP will be held at the Convention Center, plenty of room, very spacious...

but as for hotel...dont have a clue, but could only imagine that it would be very very close to the VENUE :wink:

so just wait a couple of more months and they will soon tell us!!

laters

NoPoke said:
thanks.... hmm $200 a night :(

and $1200+ per person return trip
Everything in Anaheim is in walking distance. There's also a trolly that makes stops at most of the major hotels and the Disneyland Resort. So even if it is at the Hilton, you'll be able to get there easily from another area hotel.

Last edited:
NoPoke: Just wait a few million years and maybe the continents...wait, wrong direction. :wink:

Tecdecs: That's Powerball :wink:

Seriously, though, the location is about a block South from Disneyland.

In the 2005 Worlds Championships book inserted into the 2005 decks,, on the inside cover of the last page it confirms that it is at the Hilton Anaheim.

Wenn do we have the tournament?

11-13.8 or 20-22.8? I've the both dates, and i would like to sure.

zapdos ex said:
u still have to pay even if your invited?
but why do i care, i'll never be able to make it there:frown:

You only need to pay if you:
a) win an invite without a trip (not possible without attending an open national championship outside the US, which is impossible now)
b) don't get a trip or invite, but want to play in the grinder/side events

Last year's grinder was free, and I'd assume that his year's will be as well. 8 players in each age group get an invitation to play. The number of invitations may increase, if space is available. (The goal is to have 128 players in each age group in the main tournament, so 7 rounds of Swiss will leave one undefeated player in each age group.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back