Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Yay! FE8 is out! aka The Sacred Stones or Seima no Koseki

Kenshin's Garde

Yay! FE8 is out! And its way way way way way better than FE7! Except for the name changes :( I mean, they changed Cougar to Corbag. Corbags not even a name. And they turned Mamkute into manakete. Myrrh isn't a magic hawk people!
Erm . . . anyways. On with my review. Like FE7, FE8 has you with lords and you kill random monster things and soldiers and stuff. It is still strategy and it still has great storylines. The supports remain their (basically) old way (its very . . . interesting.) Except this time around, you can move around on a map. So basically, unlimited armories and shops! Yay! Also, theres the tower, which you can go to to level up and stuff. Way cooler than arena. Since you can do it over and over again, you can potentally get everyone to 20/20. Also, you can buy statups. Yup, that means MAX stats for everything. (Wanna see something funny? Look at a general with MAX speed. :)) Another neat thing is the ability to fight "random" battles. You no longer just go around the map via the game. No, now you can walk around the world on your own! Hooray!
So yeah. All in all, FE8 is a great game. Buy it. It is so good (not to mention you will love the Epraphim/Eirek supports :wink: )
-KG
(Oh yeah, by the way, try to get that weird love star thing is really hard. {Epraphim/Eirek/Leon/other guys I don't remember})

OH SNAP thanks for reminding me!

Im gonna go buy ythat right now!!!

:RUNS:

I totally forgot, I was gonna buy it monday but no one had it in yet, but i'll get it today

Question: Why is it that every english FE game thinks it's making a challenging game when all it's doing is throwing you nearly-infinite mobs? At least I haven't seen anything as annoying as Murdock in FE6 was. 20-turn time limit to get to him and kill him (well, if you wanted the Gaiden chapter), and he took Fa plus several legendary weapon units to kill. FE8 does have the distinction of two Jeigan characters, as well.

Fire Emblems 4 and 5 were actual challenges. Don't get me wrong, FE8 is a decent game, just nothing great.

Is there someplace where you can earn gold, or revisit an arena? All this leveling up has depleted my weapons stock.

FE7 was amazing, and so far for me, FE8 is great too. I wish we had more FE games, as from what I can tell from Marill, there are even BETTER versions. Awesome Stuff <3

~Chu

Well I wouldn't say "better," since that would imply that FE5 doesn't have difficulty that would make most people tear their hair out in frustration, but all in all I prefer the older ones to the newer ones. The only thing is that, although it may just be a product of my emulation, the older ones take forever to animate.

Still, Marth was a pretty fun Lord, especially plot-wise, and Sigurd is a beast to make Hector cry.

Well, you know. See Frantz. See Frantz run. Run, Frantz, RUN!!! errrmm . . . yeah. Sigards pants so pwn. I want them! :) Anyhoo, yeah, the old games ARE more . . . interesting. But you have to admit, the Raven x Lucius x Priscilla is soooooo sweet!
-KG

Marril said:
Well I wouldn't say "better," since that would imply that FE5 doesn't have difficulty that would make most people tear their hair out in frustration, but all in all I prefer the older ones to the newer ones. The only thing is that, although it may just be a product of my emulation, the older ones take forever to animate.

Still, Marth was a pretty fun Lord, especially plot-wise, and Sigurd is a beast to make Hector cry.
Errm I havn't ever played a FE game (I know ALOT about them though that may be because KG lives in the same state as me) but know of Marth and Roy via SSBM. So are you saying Marth is in FE8?

NO! Stop saying Marth is in new games, cause he isn't! And neither is sigard, in case you didn't know. If you REALLY want to learn about Fire Emblem, APT, I suggest going on FESS. I have a screen name there and I assure you it will be easy to recognize.
-KG

Lords are set up as follows:

FE1: Marth
FE2: I forget
FE3: Marth again
FE4: Sigurd
FE5: Leif, I think
FE6: Roy
FE7: Eliwood, Hector, Lyndis
FE8: Ephraim, Eirika

Eliwood isn't terrible so much as just mediocre. He's in the same game as Lyndis, who hits like a Swordmaster, and Hector, second strongest Lord in FE history, and one of the most powerful characters. Roy stands by himself, unpromotable for a vast majority of the game. Sword of Seals is pretty powerful, but not enough to save him. Plus, if you need something dead in a hurry, it's much more economical to kill it with Fa.

fe7 was a very good game now fe8 i think is just as good, there is another fire emblem game coming out in october for the game cube and it is supposed to have Canas's mom if you remember him from fe7 i still can't get over him dying after you beat the game

Yeah Roy is suposedly the worst character if those rumors are true. (But you never know when to trust them >_<) IMNSHO Eliwood is ok. Anyways how much did FE8 cost for u guys? Marril I think it's different over there but I don't know. I'm to lazy to translate lol. >_< I may want to get FE8. Of course I may not have a choice considering how KG and Zane corner me down like zombies repeating "Fire Emblem Sacred Stoens, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones" over and over and over.

Last edited:
30 bucks... I'm geussing that's without tax... Alright then Iv'e got to beg my mom for an allowance. *sniffel* The only child who doesn't have an allowance... *sniffel*

Back