Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

You know you're addicted to pokemon...

You know you're addicted when you realize that there are a lot of Pokemon in the TCG that have the wrong weakness
For Example
Dialga
Palkia
any psychic Bronzong
my personal favourite.... Drapion (excluding Drapion 4) being weak to Psychic when it's actually immune to psychic and resistant to poison and ghost:thumb:

You know you're addicted when you realize that there are a lot of Pokemon in the TCG that have the wrong weakness
For Example
Dialga
Palkia
any psychic Bronzong
my personal favourite.... Drapion (excluding Drapion 4) being weak to Psychic when it's actually immune to psychic and resistant to poison and ghost:thumb:

OH, I HATE THAT BRONZONg. BRONZONG IS NOT WEAK TO PSYCHIC. ITS IMMUNE TO POISON. NORMAL TO GHOST. AND 1/4 RESISTANT TO PSYCHIC AAAAAAAA. /// RAGGGEEEEE

When you change your name to your favorite Pokemon or you tell your friend your cant see a new movie because you have to play pokemon

Lol, a friend of mine named his cat Mudkip, and when she had kittens another friend adopted (is that the right word?) one and named it Snorlax. (It apparently slept a lot)

you know your addictéd to pokémon whén you start using thé é on évérything..... lol

you also know when you walk around in tall grass expecting a random battle to occure.

when you flew out to newyork when goldedition was out to go to the pokemon center to get a limited edition 1 week only pokemon

When you get a new cell phone number, and you make sure that the last 4 numbers can be dialed by using the letters poké.

Ha, beat that one eh!

When while talking about an air-soft gun that doesn't work, you say, "Broken as in extremely good or broken as in not working?"

When while talking about an air-soft gun that doesn't work, you say, "Broken as in extremely good or broken as in not working?"

Haha, I've done that before. (not with air-soft guns, but still.)

When you misread "chameleon" as "charmeleon", TWICE.

When you write a report for work and it comes back from Quality Assurance with all the unown impurities corrected to unknown impurities.

Top this:

When you play a match against a Japanese Player at worlds. His deck is 100% Japanese, and he is using 5 weird techs in it. You do not have a translator because they are 1 translator short..

You play the match fine because you have every card in his deck memorized by the picture =/

This is deffffinitely me for sure :lol:

When your playing Solitare and that one card you need is underneath the rest and your like. Damn where's my Azelf?

Back