Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unleashed Setlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that noticed that the lists on Serebii and Poke Beach have a Numel, but no Camerupt?
It seems a little odd that it's the only incomplete evolution in the list. Why no Camerupt? :[

I'm crossing my fingers that it's an error, or it's a secret rare or something. Otherwise, that's super lame...

The list in the first post is complete even if not all of the pics come up. You were asking for a complete list. I know for a fact since i have the book that comes in each of the theme decks. If you want the pictures then say so.

Why on earth would I want the list with just the names of the cards without knowing what they do? What good would that do anyone? How dare I insinuate imperfection upon your list, how silly of me to think that would be understood. :rolleyes:

Anybody take a look at the Onix with the :pbody:? I'ma run four of those with a Leafeon (RR) and a Dawn Stadium. "So, I have 140 damage on me? Okay, attach an energy, remove 7 damage counters, use Energy Forcing, remove 7 more damage counters... attack with whatever cause I win..." :nonono:

Seriously, how can that kind of error in translation ever happen? Didn't anyone "proofread" the set? Onix can only heal itself, according to the PokeBeach translation, not any Pokemon in play. :rolleyes:

Poke-BODY: Energy Healer
Whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon, remove 1 damage counter from that Pokemon.

Hi erik -

This is what I found when I searched the FAQs for Revived Legends on the Beach:

Q: When I attach an Energy card from my hand to Onix, which happens first: placing 1 damage counter on Onix with my opponent’s Ampharos’ (HS) “Conductivity” Poke-Body, or restoring 10 HP with Onix’s “Energy Healer” Poke-Body?
A: Onix’s owner can choose.

Q: When I attach a Rainbow Energy card from my hand to Onix, which happens first: placing 1 damage counter with Rainbow Energy’s effect, or restoring 10 HP with Onix’s “Energy Healer” Poke-Body?
A: Onix’s owner can choose.

Q: When I attach a Double Colorless Energy card from my hand to Onix, can I restore 20 HP for the 2 units of Energy with the “Energy Healer” Poke-Body?
A: No, you can’t. You can restore 10 HP for each Energy card you attach.​

I may be missing something, and I don't mind at all if I am, but it doesn't say you cannot heal another Pokemon. In the three questions listed above, it doesn't have -

Q: "If I attach an NRG from my hand to Natu with 3 Onix Pokemon in play, can I heal 3?"
A: "No"​

We ultimately need to wait for the Rules Team to answer this question. Unfortunately, they do not answer questions prior to the set's official release. (Personally, I think that should be changed).

Please point me in the right direction if I am wrong.

PD

Why on earth would I want the list with just the names of the cards without knowing what they do? What good would that do anyone? How dare I insinuate imperfection upon your list, how silly of me to think that would be understood. :rolleyes:

Then perhaps you should make it clear that you want the scans and not just the list.

ZOMG it's so hard to click the names on the list to see the scans!

The FAQ of the Onix card is because in Japan the card said that it only heals damage if energy is attached to Onix, not to any pokemon, as the English version states, so the questions are different. It has yet to be determined if they will errata the card or not, so there is no actual ruling as of now except to play the card as-is

A lot of people know what the cards do and were simply looking to see which cards would be in the set. That is the good that a list of card names does.

The text doesn't change color when you mouse over, and it's not underlined like most internet links...

Then perhaps you should make it clear that you want the scans and not just the list.

Still, if all I would have wanted was the list of the cards and not the scans, then the seribii.net list is perfect. Some of the translations are wrong, but all of the cards are listed. So to that end, the seribii.net list is more complete than the Bulbapedia list. Thus, from that prospective, seribii.net is better.
Still, most people on here don't know already what the cards do, so I was just posting that because it had the scans and not just the names of the cards. Which I thought would be helpful, because while Bulbapedia has the correct translations, it does not have all of the scans, thus not all of the information. So they really balance out. Just trying to be helpful, but I guess some people don't seem to like that. It just disappoints me that those people are the moderators.

-----

WaterPokemonMaster: "ZOMG it's so hard to click the names on the list to see the scans!"

You haven't been following, have you? When you jump into a conversation so fully, you might want to read the previous comments. As I stated before, some of the links to the scans, when you click them, do not work. They say that they do not have the scans or translations yet, and this persists after refreshing the page. It is not a computer error: They do not have them. Which is why I was saying that in some cases, the seribii.net list is more useful.

-----

Vegitalian: "A lot of people know what the cards do and were simply looking to see which cards would be in the set. That is the good that a list of card names does. "

If they know what all of the cards do, do they really need a list? =/​

Vegitalian: "A lot of people know what the cards do and were simply looking to see which cards would be in the set. That is the good that a list of card names does. "

If they know what all of the cards do, do they really need a list? =/​

Absolutely they do! Up until the pre-release/release of the set, a lot of people had no idea which cards would see play. This affects BR/Nats/Worlds testing, so it is extremely important. Please do not assume that because you do not find it useful, others won't.

Absolutely they do! Up until the pre-release/release of the set, a lot of people had no idea which cards would see play. This affects BR/Nats/Worlds testing, so it is extremely important. Please do not assume that because you do not find it useful, others won't.

Agreed

"She's only seventeeeeeen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back