Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XIII: Ascension of the Packmaster (ENDGAME: See Post 812)

So, to be honest, I don’t really trust TFP as king. I think you should adopt absoltrainer’s policy of voting for the popular vote. At least it makes the wolves be committal. Anything fishy goes on with your day as king, and you’ll be even more in the hot seat than last game day.
Wayne: I think I mentioned earlier: Would a wolf play [that], the way I have? Answer I’m looking for is obviously: no. Give me some time, I’ll help the town. Look for a message from me, it’ll be there.
I think you’re reading too far into the one post by AK. Not everything the wolves say are trying to push their agenda overtly. I don’t have any hard evidence on smack either way.
I have no idea what is up with Pokemon99. I’m curious about that too.

I pick up the Revovler

So, to be honest, I don’t really trust TFP as king. I think you should adopt absoltrainer’s policy of voting for the popular vote. At least it makes the wolves be committal. Anything fishy goes on with your day as king, and you’ll be even more in the hot seat than last game day.
Wayne: I think I mentioned earlier: Would a wolf play [that], the way I have? Answer I’m looking for is obviously: no. Give me some time, I’ll help the town. Look for a message from me, it’ll be there.
I think you’re reading too far into the one post by AK. Not everything the wolves say are trying to push their agenda overtly. I don’t have any hard evidence on smack either way.

I pick up the Revovler

Agreed TFP and every other king should do it the way AT did and it makes the king somewhat credible.

@diaz and g landers:

I will say I have never trusted the king idea. Ever. Too much power in one player and if that player is a wolf than things can get out of hand quick. I will do what I think is best for the town. Whether that be voting off an inactive or going with the popular vote idk yet and will decide later in the week as discussion goes on. Also I wasn't really in the hot seat last game day (that I remember at least).

Now cardz, when is the day over?

Hey, let's not forget about ShinyGyarados. If we're going to talk about inactive people we should at least bring his name up. Also, I believe that one of Smacktack's group is a wolf. Why? Because every other group that we've seen so far has had two people, but Smack's has three.

So it looks like we have a handful of night role people. Maybe two people who have some sort of night role, then a detective AND a seer.

I do know that myself and G Landers (at the time Hurricane) are townies because we have role revealed to each other as soon as we found out we were in a group together. Kezzup has stated he is a townie to me but, I have not seen 100% role reveal to me when I specifically asked for it. If Kezzup doesn't have the same role as G Landers, I say we look towards him as the lynch.

I will make sure I get it from him.

I do know that myself and G Landers (at the time Hurricane) are townies because we have role revealed to each other as soon as we found out we were in a group together. Kezzup has stated he is a townie to me but, I have not seen 100% role reveal to me when I specifically asked for it. If Kezzup doesn't have the same role as G Landers, I say we look towards him as the lynch.

I will make sure I get it from him.

Oh Smacktack, you trusting fool... Has it occurred to you that Hurricane could've lied to you? And what's to stop Kezzup from doing the same? Still, Kezzup sounds like a better choice than G landers at the moment.

^Yes, as long as you live in the same house as me, you are.

Smacktack, it just occurred to me. Once you get Kezzup's reply, post the PM where Hurricane Role Revealed to you as well as Kezzup's if they're different. If they aren't (as long as you didn't send Kezzup what Hurricane said) I don't think that you have to. Waynegg, what do you think about this?

Hey, i know this is pretty late and dont know if you will let me but is there any chance you could put me on the replacement list or something?

Was TFP even DISCUSSED yesterday? What reason do we have (other than relative quiet) to not trust TFP. And how does popular vote force the wolves to be committal? All they have to do is influence a few people over to one side and boom, there's the popular vote!

Wayne: I think I mentioned earlier: Would a wolf play [that], the way I have?

Maybe?

^So, being mentioned is now grounds for being on the hot seat? Really?

I knew I was talked about but I was never really put in a position where I thought I had to do something to try and stay in.

ok, now we have to figure out what we are going to do today. (aka get off me cause im obviously not gonna lynch myself lol)

Are you kidding? You could look it up as easily as I could. Did you think I was making things up?

Yes and no; you're certainly exaggerating. There was no solid discussion on TFP at all, and I still don't see any solid grounds for Waynegg's accusation, which is YOUR only grounds for accusation so far. If you intend to accuse him for some reason (which is likely not going to go anywhere except to your own neck), you should at LEAST have some kind of solid evidence.

Hey, let's not forget about ShinyGyarados. If we're going to talk about inactive people we should at least bring his name up. Also, I believe that one of Smacktack's group is a wolf. Why? Because every other group that we've seen so far has had two people, but Smack's has three.

So it looks like we have a handful of night role people. Maybe two people who have some sort of night role, then a detective AND a seer.

I think a distraction from smacktack15 has happened due to all the tangents to be honest. I believe we should focus our investigations instead of making broad suspect pools and only narrow that list or shift the focus when someone who has considerable reason to be suspected gets around to answering a direct question directly. He is still skirting the issue and others, whether accidentally or by design, are running interference for him. His "replies" from Kezzup and G Landers add to that distraction as they could easily be lies and yet another way to dodge the question.

I believe his role reveal to be a little generic (mason group that can move things) and as someone else said they are in a group of 3 instead of 2. Even if the reveal were true, it could just as easily be a half truth. He needs to be able to explain why a wolf so passionately tried to save him from himself.

I pick up the Revovler

I got your points. While it would be a willie strategy to employ, it would come at a fairly high risk I suppose. I have the same thoughts on TFP as king, as there was a reason he was brought up yesterday. A bad lynch today would definitely set him up for tomorrow. As to the AK post, please keep in mind that this was quite early during day 1 before much of anything had transpired and there was no reason for him to believe he was in mortal danger. At the time he could have just as easily been a Townie trying to save an inexperienced player from himself. Thing is, he wasn't a townie, was he? And to me, that sheds a whole new light on the exclamation.

The night was brisk with movement and nervous twitches. While many remained in their abodes, prepping for the next day of voting and work, others got to their nightly jobs. Those who ventured through the dusty stalls and halls of the town came away, bags full of things to use

More guild roles, I would guess.

while other used their tracking and meditations skills to successfully spy.

Simple. There's both a Detective and a Seer, as is normal in 'Gym games, and neither was inhibited by priests or roleblockers

Observations in green.

Waynegg, I've been going with the flow because I don't really feel like I have any good leads yet. I haven't had much of an opinion on the alignment of anyone who was previously lynched.

I was starting to be suspicious of P99, but I'll wait for his explanation before I say anything more..

^Yes, as long as you live in the same house as me, you are.

Smacktack, it just occurred to me. Once you get Kezzup's reply, post the PM where Hurricane Role Revealed to you as well as Kezzup's if they're different. If they aren't (as long as you didn't send Kezzup what Hurricane said) I don't think that you have to. Waynegg, what do you think about this?

I can't post exact roles here or else I will get mod killed. I have seen the role irl because Hurricane is my brother and it showed me that he was a townie. Kezzup has NEVER 100% role revealed to me and if he doesn't, he might be a wolf.

Also, @Waynegg, why do you suspect me to be a wolf so much? I gave a role reveal early and it is quite hard for anyone to pull a role reveal out of nowhere but, I figured I could help the town out. I am no power-player and I am regarded to as a WW "scrub", but I still try my best to play this game. I don't know why Azure Kite said that and if you do decide to lynch me, you will see the truth.

IDK what else to say, I guess I will say more after Waynegg/Pikamaster reply back.

Here are a few reasons why I believe Smacktack is not a wolf:

1. Hes the leader of his mason group. This would mean then that Cardz gave a role with some power to the wolves and I dont see this being the likely situation although possible.

2. In SS7 (a townie)'s secret message he said Smacktack and Cardkeeper. What does this mean? Is this a suspicion list or list of people that are clean. When I first read this I took it to mean that SS7 was a seer. If you read the post where Cardz role revealed him ,you will see that some of his role was XXXXX'd out. He very well could hvae been a seer. Why did he post those names? I believe he had reason to believe they are innocent mainly becauseI strongly believe cardkeeper at least is not a wolf at this point.

3. Everything he has said seems legit. If anyone is a wolf in that group it probably is kezzup like he is saying. Smaxk should force kezzup to pm the role and if he wont then we should strongly consider him as a target. Also, if he smack believe he pm'd something suspiciously unlike cardz writing that would also be a good giveaway.

Still on my very suspicious list(in no particular order):

Reader
JellyFisher
Lucario
ShinyG
TFP

People Im fairly certain are townies at this point:

Smack
Pikamaster
Cardkeeper
AbsolTrainer
PKB

Also since i didnt bold it:

I pick up the Revolver

I can't post exact roles here or else I will get mod killed. I have seen the role irl because Hurricane is my brother and it showed me that he was a townie. Kezzup has NEVER 100% role revealed to me and if he doesn't, he might be a wolf.

Also, @Waynegg, why do you suspect me to be a wolf so much? I gave a role reveal early and it is quite hard for anyone to pull a role reveal out of nowhere but, I figured I could help the town out. I am no power-player and I am regarded to as a WW "scrub", but I still try my best to play this game. I don't know why Azure Kite said that and if you do decide to lynch me, you will see the truth.

IDK what else to say, I guess I will say more after Waynegg/Pikamaster reply back.

I know, I meant that you should post what they both said that was different. Anyways, I'll trust you on the "seeing it IRL thing". Get Kezzup to COMPLETELY role reveal to you, and then I think that you should post what he said, just in your own words. (Make sure that it's extremely close to what he did say)

Waynegg, here are my reasons for doubting that Smacktack is a wolf. Not saying that he isn't, but I think it's really unlikely.

1. He's the leader of his group. Why would Cardz essentially add two more wolves? (Hurricane and Kezzup) It doesn't make sense to me.

2. Defending a townie to try to use that as leverage later is a wolf tactic. If a wolf passionately defend someone who's a townie and then it's proven that that person is a townie, the wolf can point this out later with the "why did I defend him then? Why didn't I just let him die?" argument.

3. There was something else, but I can't remember... Yeah, it's pathetic.:redface:

Anyways, I think that we should focus on SG and Kezzup today, those are the two most suspicious people, IMO. We might want to consider Diaz, but I'm undecided on him for now.

Kezzup is most likely the wolf in that group. I don't buy smack being a wolf, and I think him seeing a real life role is good enough evidence for his brother.

Considering wayne's list from last game day, we should consider reader and jelly fisher. No hard evidence on anyone I've mentioned today.

2. In SS7 (a townie)'s secret message he said Smacktack and Cardkeeper.

Actually it said 'smack card keep' which is completely different. He was saying that he believed them to be town based and to keep them.

Kezzup is most likely the wolf in that group. I don't buy smack being a wolf, and I think him seeing a real life role is good enough evidence for his brother.

Considering wayne's list from last game day, we should consider reader and jelly fisher. No hard evidence on anyone I've mentioned today.

I would be pre-inclined to go with AAB's suggestion last game day of working on jellyfisher.

Is there any way of finding out which wolf was wounded by SS7's shotgun blast? If we're all going about our daily lives in a smalll town it would be obvious when someone all of a sudden shows up in a shoulder sling or the like. Maybe when whoever gets the revolver gets it, assuming they haven't already, maybe it will come with some revelation or vision like the gun was charmed or something. Whoever gets it needs to reveal whatever information came with it. I think it may be vital and is why I tried for it.

This is the complete list of people I haven't been able to eliminate as yet from either my own knowledge or feedback from others. Can anyone eliminate more?

1. Lucario EX
4. Kezzup
6. Reader1237
11. Kayle
13. pokemon99
16. jellyfisher
18. Time for Pain
19. Arcanine/Arbok Master
24. shinygyarados

Actually it said 'smack card keep' which is completely different. He was saying that he believed them to be town based and to keep them.

I dont see how this is different. I doubt it said smack, card. keep them. He was definitely calling them out and I believe was sayingthey are townies. So we reach the same conclusion either way but its fairly clear to me that all he did was list their names. Also, why do you keep pursuing smack if you so strongly believe SS7 was defending him here. You seem to trust SS7's judgment and to have known about it, yet still kept pursuing smack up until I pointed this out.

I would be pre-inclined to go with AAB's suggestion last game day of working on jellyfisher.
Obviously we cant guarantee anything as its still very open but I believe reader or jelly would be good targets. Im less inclined to go for SG right now mainly because hes been away for most of the game.
Is there any way of finding out which wolf was wounded by SS7's shotgun blast? If we're all going about our daily lives in a smalll town it would be obvious when someone all of a sudden shows up in a shoulder sling or the like. Maybe when whoever gets the revolver gets it, assuming they haven't already, maybe it will come with some revelation or vision like the gun was charmed or something. Whoever gets it needs to reveal whatever information came with it. I think it may be vital and is why I tried for it.

This is the complete list of people I haven't been able to eliminate as yet from either my own knowledge or feedback from others. Can anyone eliminate more?

1. Lucario EX
4. Kezzup
6. Reader1237
11. Kayle
13. pokemon99
16. jellyfisher
18. Time for Pain
19. Arcanine/Arbok Master
24. shinygyarados
What about AbsolTrainer? I know I keep defending him, is that how you have eiminated him? I mean obviously if Im on your suspect list then you cant use that logic, which makes me think you also have some reason to trust him.

Replies in red.
<3 AAM

Back