I see there is no post of this event,so here goes:

Address: 1545 Lougheed Hwy.
City: Port Coquitlam
Province: British Columbia

5/28/2006 10:00 AM registratiion begins
5/28/2006 11:15 AM start time.

Official Link click here

So who all is coming??

I figure there will be some Albertans and US folk showing up.
Post here if your coming

Thanks
Pat

Phoenix Games Gym

The Phoenix Games Gym will be challenging the BC Gyms in the Gym Challenge on May 28th. We should have at least 5 going up for the battle.

I could make it, my mom is leaving for BC on the day of my tourny(27th) Id have to technically go rigth away to the airport after my GC(gc is 10 mins from airport), ill see how things go...

I will be driving up to BC after the Portland GC...my kids will play.:thumb: .I will watch.....:biggrin:

I am looking foward to great numbers and a great GC from our PTO up North....Steve R.......:clap:

Hope all goes well....:cool:

Yes, very good. Canadians can come down and win back the pride take away from us at our natinals last year.
I'm too lazy.
I highly doubt that I'll be going (considering I'm already going to Toronto and Anihiem, I won't have any money left pour moi)
But you can expect a few other Albertains who are hopfully attending.

Unfortunately Barth Kids won't be attending... cause we'll prolly get owned by WA kids >.>
And because we just don't have the money for the trip $_$

...............Umm you mean a successful SECOND invasion, or maybe you didn't hear about the 2005 Canadian Nationals :eek:

:pokeball:

Articjedi said:
Hmmm, perhaps the US will finally have a successful invasion of canada, hehehe.

Sceptilious said:
...............Umm you mean a successful SECOND invasion, or maybe you didn't hear about the 2005 Canadian Nationals :eek:

:pokeball:

I think he means about gc's, in Alberta USA ppl got pwned i believe, sorry to sya you got no chance crema will be there you cant beat crema o.0!

Grimey > Papazit > Me =(
Me > Papazit > Grimey =) <-----doubtfull =(
Papazit > Me > Grimey <------
Grimey > Me > Papazit <------These two could be possible if they wouldn't always play a deck with good match ups vs mine >.<
I have no clue where Seb fits in, I havn't played him in over a year.

Back