Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

COL scans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesschow12

http://pokebeach.com/2011/01/40-call-of-legends-scans

so wheres my lost world??????????????????????

and also the pro-est card

3-dialga.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dual Draw Reprint (THIS WAS SO NEEDED, lol drafts)
Foil Energy
Lost World

Is about all I see being worth anything to me this set.

Also, assuming the energy has set numbers...No Primes/Lv.Xs/LEGENDs.

Last edited:
Wow, suddenly Undaunted seems like an OK set. ~_~

Seriously, did they have to remake the shiny legendary Pokemon with new non-shiny artwork??? Another thing that bothers me is that all the reprints are from the HGSS sets. Nothing being reprinted from the DP era? Lame!
~Cyber~

lol at misspelling "phanpy" twice in its poke-body.
this set sucks. unless something else is reprinted that blows our minds, this set is just unplayable.
i DO like some of the art on the reprints.
and the new holo hgss energy is gonna be awesome

this set sucks. unless something else is reprinted that blows our minds, this set is just unplayable.

This pretty much sums up everything. Artwork wise: Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Magmar/Vulpix really stand out, and holofoil energy is very nice, as is Lost World. Not even gonna be a Jumpluff reprint (no room in common set for Hoppip) ruins this set for me =[

Meeeh. This set is pretty bad, but really it's not too much worse than recent sets, as long as you consider just how playable cards are, and not the fact that they're reprinted, etc.

I mean, we're getting...

Oak
Lost World
Lost Remover
Research Documents
Umbreon UD
Ninetales HS
Foil energy.

I'd argue that that's about on par with recent sets as far as good cards go. I think it's just that there's a lot of terribad cards and a lot of "huh?" reprints.

I like the reprint foil Energies. Should look nice.

Otherwise, this is a really horrible set. At least we get new card art...

I have been dismissing the "You'sa thinkin, pokimanz gonna die, Annie?" quotes for years. Unfortunatly, this set, combined with this glaring oversight, makes me wonder...

@ Shuckle
But the previous sets from the HeartGoldSoulSilver Series had primes to balance them out. Unless they reprinted a bunch of Primes, this set IS a lot worse than the last few sets; especially considering the ultra rare shiny Pokemon are all subpar.

@ Shuckle
But the previous sets from the HeartGoldSoulSilver Series had primes to balance them out. Unless they reprinted a bunch of Primes, this set IS a lot worse than the last few sets; especially considering the ultra rare shiny Pokemon are all subpar.

Reprint Primes won't save the set, unless it's something like 6 alternate arts of Gengar Prime. Something uber exciting is going to have to show up to get me to get out my wallet on saturday, and I love prereleases.

Wow, can't believe I actually ordered a box of this set. Oh well, the set could be worse I suppose.

Props for Holo Energy, Lost World, and Shiny Legends though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back