Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DS tournament at Nationals - STATUS GO! SIGN UP ALL!!!

DukeFireBird

Gallery Administrator<br>Forum Moderator
NEW INFORMATION PLEASE READ BOLDED RULES TO SEE WHATS BEEN CHANGED!
~DUKE

Well guys, I suppose ill run a tournament myself.

DukeFireBird's Diamond/Pearl DS/Wii Pokemon Tournament.

RULES

Lv 100 single battle (6v6)

Disallowed Pokémon: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Sheimi, Arceus, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Regigigas
No two of the same Pokémon
No Soul Dew
No Self inflicted-KO allowed on last pokemon
No Enigma Berry
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Perish Song/Destiny Bond clause
No 2 Pokemon may hold the same item
NO LEFTOVERS ON WYNAUT AND WOBBOFFET

This event will be held right after the Professor Cup swiss rounds (3 or 4 PM) on Friday July 6th
LOCATION IS TBD
Nobody will go home empty handed (unless you get Disqualified)

ENTRY FEE : FREE

AWARDS (DONATIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED)
I will have a box of DP to spread the joy.
everybody not disqualified will recieve at least 1 pack
Winners win more!!!
Good sportsmanship is also awarded!

SIGNUPS START NOW, REGISTRATION STARTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PROFESSOR CUP

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE PM me a list containing the following (Yes i know D/P isnt out until April 22, so get the list to me by July 1st or you will be replaced)
Pokemon
Nickname
OT name
OTID
Nature
Stats
Moveset
Hold Item
Pokeball that pokemon is in (look at the upper left corner of the pokemon stat screen for this)
Where Pokemon was obtained

ONCE YOU SEND ME YOUR LIST, YOU MAY NOT MODIFY IT

ANY PLAYER who violates these rules, or uses a hacked pokemon, will be disqualified.

WHEN YOU REGISTER, PLEASE SEE MYSELF, ILL PROBABALLY BE WEARING MY MAX COSPLAY OUTFIT, EITHER THAT OR JUST ASK AROUND. I SHOULD ALSO HAVE MY JIRACHI PLUSHIES.

A STAR (*) NEXT TO YOUR NAME MEANS I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR LIST AND YOUR GOOD TO GO!

Players signed up: (14)
Mew
Mumsascrappa’s son *
Terrylmac’s son *
Madhatter *
Chriscobi634
Heatherdu's son *
A_Shy_Girl_1999
Bangrias (contacted via PM)
Tyler J *
Ampharonic Warrior (contacted via PM) *
Blaizking (contacted via PM)
IlikeGengar son (contacted via PM) *
Dogface89 *
Dogface89's brother *

Last edited:
If the Lati@s are banned, why not ban the three dogs and birds?
The Latis are not Uber or anything.

Signing up here! My team is TBD as well.

lati's shouldn't be banned. soul dew should, though.

I'm signing up. tbd team.

Depends on if the Lati's are with Soul Dew actually. If they are they should be as they're uber. If not, nah they shouldn't have to be as a quick Ice Beam can 2HKO it. But if ya wanna be safe about it, you can take it out.

My son is interested in signing up. He is 12 and is not a registered member here at this time.

He participated in the GBA tournament for Pokemon that they did while traveling around the country for their 10th year celebration last summer. Will this tournament be similar to something like that, but you will use DS's instead of GBA and you'll run it off WII instead of Game Cube? Is the Pokemon team 4 or 6 Pokemon? I just want to be clear on the single battle thing....There are 2 opponents playing each other and they each have 1 Pokemon out at a time instead of 2 (double battle - as they did in the GBA tournament)? Is this correct?

Will this tournament take place at the convention center where the Nationals tcg is taking place?

ADDED UPDATE TO RULES.
6v6 LV 100 single battle (only 1 pokemon at a time)

The tournament should be held in the same room where the Nationals main event is taking place.

The tournament will be Single Elimination, just like the JAA was.

For the first few rounds, prob until the semi finals, the games will only be DS vs DS, no Battle Revolution.
Semi and finals might be on TV's, if i can get 1 or 2...

Good LUck all!!!

Thanks for answering the questions! He's excited to participate! Will continue to watch the thread for updates and further communication.

Update:

Pending Decision From Pop/pui On Worlds - I May Not Come To Nationals, Which Means Canceled Event, I Will Update On This As Soon As Possible

I should know by the end of the day, IM hoping this is an april fools joke for the worlds format change.

Can't you find someone else to help you run the DS tournament? I don't get how the new World's format effects Nats and making you have to cancell the event.

Well Cyber, it was the "Joke" they pulled on us about the format change.

If that was to be true, I wouldnt of wasted my time.

But since it was a joke, The Tournament will go ahead as planned

Sorry to make people worry

I don't get your uber banned list, alot of those were allowed in in JAA's. Sheimei I know one that doesn't need to be banned as its stats aren't spectacular. You should create a standard for what legendaries are allowed and ban pokemon accordingly.

Well Moltres, this isnt the JAA. They did 2v2, and im doing 1v1. Sheimei is banned right now, cause the only way to get a legit one is through event, as well as most of the others.

Back