Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"featured" World Championship deck confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleffaGirl

My brother Curran (the 10- world champion) recieved an email confirming that his deck would be a "featured" World Championship deck:

Dear Curran,

Congratulations! You played hard, your deck was worthy, and you became a top finalist at the 2005 Pokémon® TCG World Championships. We’ve selected your top-rated deck to be one of four “featured” World Championships decks. Your friends and family and people from around the world will soon be able to go to a local retailer and purchase a replica of your deck. Autographed by you, of course.

Have any of the other players recieved this email???

cool news. very fast in my opinion. how long did it take for last years winners to find out if their decks would be replicated and put on shelves?
and, an off-topic note, brian, when did you become a mod???

You know, it's funny you would mention that. I got an offer from Nintendo to print my deck, but turned it down. Ya know, Martin Moreno isn't a sell out. I try to keep my material underground with the true fans.
Good job to Curran though. Good kid.

Interesting, I wonder when they're sending out the rest of the confirmations.

Hopefully they print Ross' deck, it'll be the only deck that no one would be able to use effectively.

Martin: Too bad they don't need your permission to print your deck. Oh, did that just pop a fizzle on your ego trip :\

Benlugia said:
and, an off-topic note, brian, when did you become a mod???

*takes out mod-stick and slaps benny for OT note*

I'm just a mini-mod (one forum only) - woke up this morning and WOW - there I was a mod :wink:

hm?? how were all these chosen? based on originality? or based on what pop found fun?
too bad geoff's zappy deck (second place 10-) isn't going to be made...
and why not stuart's powcham deck? (11-14 1st place)

OP Site said:
Takashi Yoneda, 2nd place finisher from Japan in the 11-14 age group.
Michael Gonzalez, 3rd place finisher from the U.S. in the 10 and under age group.
Which decks did these players use?

I really look forward to Mikey's deck. I hope he names it "Dunford, don't touch my nippies: The Deck."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back