Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mewtwo Uncut Full Art Sheet..the rest of the story.

The other listing got pulled cause of a listing violation. I still wish I understood the rules better:(

The 150 sheets they found were all cross cut ruined (which I guess is their way of disposing of unwanted material) but fortunately 5 survived the executioneer and I got them. Crazypokemon bought all the damaged ones and I'm sure he would sell some though I don't know why anyone would want them in that condition. Contact him if you all would be interested.

That seller was just throwing around numbers back then on all damaged sheets but was only getting lowball offers and never agreed to a price. Zero were actually sold except for the damaged ones and then my 5.

Not sure why this is controversial to some oeople. i guess theres a lot of jealousy around or as you kids say today...Haters lol.

It really is a stunning sheet when you see it in person. Actually seeing the full art without text to muddle it up is amazing. Ill try to get a couple close ups up for your perusal.

If i read it right I think I can list the auction in my signature but I only wanted to show it off to my regular customers which is why I priced it high. That's called a Horse and Pony Show.

The other listing got pulled cause of a listing violation. I still wish I understood the rules better:(

The 150 sheets they found were all cross cut ruined (which I guess is their way of disposing of unwanted material) but fortunately 5 survived the executioneer and I got them. Crazypokemon bought all the damaged ones and I'm sure he would sell some though I don't know why anyone would want them in that condition. Contact him if you all would be interested.

That seller was just throwing around numbers back then on all damaged sheets but was only getting lowball offers and never agreed to a price. Zero were actually sold except for the damaged ones and then my 5.

Not sure why this is controversial to some oeople. i guess theres a lot of jealousy around or as you kids say today...Haters lol.

It really is a stunning sheet when you see it in person. Actually seeing the full art without text to muddle it up is amazing. Ill try to get a couple close ups up for your perusal.

If i read it right I think I can list the auction in my signature but I only wanted to show it off to my regular customers which is why I priced it high. That's called a Horse and Pony Show.

So you're not really wanting to sell it or??? Nobody will pay 9000. I doubt you'd get 2000. If there are many others the price would have dramatically dropped... What would be the lowest price you're hoping to get???

I really just want to display this great item here for all to see. I just have to figure out how to post a picture here lol.

Pikapower99, clearly you do not know the selling tactics that sellers use on high end card and collectibles, if they are even selling and not just wanting hits on their page. You may want to go and check out what every high end seller does now a days. Your doubts also about the $2,000 are not correct.

Not sure how to post this great full art (w/o text) picture here and somebody says the mods would yank it anyway if I posted it.
Any ideas?

Use the member gallery function. Or, upload it to image shack, and then link it in your sig.

Pikapower99, clearly you do not know the selling tactics that sellers use on high end card and collectibles, if they are even selling and not just wanting hits on their page. You may want to go and check out what every high end seller does now a days. Your doubts also about the $2,000 are not correct.

Oh... Okay. I just figure if there are many out there and that guy was selling them for $30 then are they really worth a whole lot? But yes i get your point about high end sellers.

What do you think this sheet is worth and would you pay that much for it?

pictures posted in gallery

Use the member gallery function. Or, upload it to image shack, and then link it in your sig.

Thanks dude. I created a gallery here (I think;) and put two pics in that show closeups of the full art without text cards.
Let me know what you think...

Thanks dude. I created a gallery here (I think;) and put two pics in that show closeups of the full art without text cards.

Just went on eBay before you mentioned this and saw the close ups. Look pretty nice although it's to bad it doesn't get the texture...

Just went on eBay before you mentioned this and saw the close ups. Look pretty nice although it's to bad it doesn't get the texture...

The sheet is thick stock just like cards and the texture of the face is identical to the texture of the cards with print on them.

Got a link to it? The gallery here is a mess. I thought there would be a link from your profile or something.

Or, maybe PM me the eBay URL?

I gotta say, and I'm sure this is going to get me in trouble, but the Gym is WAAAAY more strict than it should be. If it wasnt for the fact that I have more refs on here than on Pokebeach, I would probably only stay on Pokebeach.....

Ok, so what kind of infraction am I going to get this time for saying that?

I'll give you a courtesy warning this time..next time.. it's your voltorb/electrode collection if you break the rules again! haha jk

Does that mean crazypokemon bought 145 ruined sheet?

Back