Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mid Atlantic Regionals 4/14, Claymont, DE

totoro

Just a quick word that the PTO of the event has asked me to pass on that the Mid Atlantic Regionals will be held Saturday 4/14 at Archmere Academy in Claymont, DE. Address is 3600 Philadelphia Pke, Claymont, DE 19703. Dorian R will be the PTO in charge of the event. I will be on staff, but best to check with Dorian herself at (302) 798-6632 if you have questions. You may also go to www.magicadvisor.com or www.1playerplace.com for information. Registration begins at 9:00.

OK Thanks. I remember judging this last year with Dorian, and she's awesome to work with. I am hoping that this regional will have an even bigger turnout than expected.

I sent am e-mail to Dorian about judging this event. I'm still going to be there either way.

Depending on the Northeast/New England events, we MAY make a showing. Being it's only 3 days after I get back from Europe, though, a 4 hour drive might be a bit much. We'll see though!

I'd love to go, but I'll be in Buffalo, NY that week, so no go. ugh...

Are there Regionals up in Canada? And if there are, would I be able to attend? :confused:

Depending on the Northeast/New England events, we MAY make a showing. Being it's only 3 days after I get back from Europe, though, a 4 hour drive might be a bit much. We'll see though!

Failure is not an option! You WILL attend! What would Lewis and Clark do?!

Wont be able to go this year due to Northeastern Regionals being on the same day as this one.

Don't ignore it, just keep in mind that it is not 100% set in stone.

Back