Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SlimeyGrimey's CaC Contest Round 4 has begun! cards are due March 22!

SlimeyGrimey

Here are the prizes currently

10 of these 11 holos will be given away

Kingdra (TRR)
Jumpluff (TRR)
Dark Slowking (TRR)
Slowbro (RG)
Rapidash (RG)
Nidoking (RG)
Beedrill (RG)
Claydol (HL)
Golem ex (DR)
Prerelease stamped Armaldo (SS)
Exeggutor (RG)

They will be awarded as follows in this order:

1st Place
-4 holos (their choice)
-1 POP series 1 booster

2nd Place
-3 holos (their choice)
-1 POP series 1 booster

3rd Place
-2 holos (their choice)

4th Place
-1 holo (their choice)

Prizes are subject to change.

Here is a list of the participants: (Total: 19)

BEX
HypnosProjectHQ
PenguinMaster
dragonspy900
jesschow12
Arcanine/Arbok Master
LorakLucan
Mechanix1992
SuperWooper
GrandmaJoner
homeofmew
Patriarch
Burninating Torchic
SomethingElse
Cardzmaster2004
TylerM
Ancient Pokemon Trainer
Higher
ZoraJolteon

Last edited:
NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slimey Grimey, could you please take out THE from your title? This is like the 6th time that someone who they themselves does NOT CaC posts a contest where the title or something says "THIS IS THE BEST CONTEST EVER!". Also, where the heck is the rubric?! You want people to enter, they need a rubric -_-.

SuperWooper makes a triumphant return to the CaC Forums! After a disappointing 4th place finish in PenguinMaster's First Grand CaC tournament, he looks not towards the holos, but towards revenge as his ultimate prize!

Third person is soooooo cool. ;p Count meh in.

Wow, this is like, the CaC Revival Strategy we've been looking for... apparently the variety of random people who never come here posting contests attracts the participation of more people who don't usually come here which in turn will eventually allow the CaC section to grow into a massive international dynasty! Woah, I feel all scientific-y now X_X

Wooper- Don't smite me, pleeeese.

and if anybody forgets, I'll have APT hunt you down and bring you back here. Muhahaha.

AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE HERE?!?!?!
Wait a minute-MARKETING STRATEGY! YESSSS!
So if a random non-CaCer makes a contest, other Random non-CaCers will join, thus almost DOUBLING the CaC population...YES! YES! This could work in our favor...

Meh, I'll enter, I guess...'slong as it doesn't turn *** like the other ones like it have...

Dood seriously, check this out, this thing already has fifteen entries. I mean, this is like... CaC Elections '05. Five year terms, baby. But yeah, this is perfect, hooray for mass marketing! *end spamlike post*

Back