Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK "Secret Deck"

Aggronblaster

IMO. The UK needs a "Secret Deck" or "SD" for short of its own.
We see so many great decks coming from places like Japan, The USA.

People tech for these decks at tournament such as worlds I.E. Yamato teching a 1-1 Infernape to tech against the Japan SD scizor deck.

I dont ever recall the Uk or any EU country realy having a deck of its own for people to be worried about.

Discuss.

An SD deosn't have to be public known. (I mean the public knowing that it exists)

Denmark had an 2 SDs this year.

Now all you need to do is name it something cool and cause another Claydol Hype.

The problem with SDs not being as big a hit in the EU is that tounraments are more localized. When I played in the US we traveled across state lines to play in tournaments. I guess unless you realy play it by yourself you can realy have a SD that can be as effective.

IMO. The UK needs a "Secret Deck" or "SD" for short of its own.
We see so many great decks coming from places like Japan, The USA.

People tech for these decks at tournament such as worlds I.E. Yamato teching a 1-1 Infernape to tech against the Japan SD scizor deck.

I dont ever recall the Uk or any EU country realy having a deck of its own for people to be worried about.

Discuss.

Ireland has 2 we are working on for next years worlds. Too bad 1 of us has to grind in or get a rating invite.

Well there's one easy way to do it, someone needs to setup a Team UK or whatever forum and then make SDs or something for Worlds. (lol).

Denmark had 2 SD's?

SD =/= a deck that was used then given up, like flygon ex LM(dendro/jim ferral was/were fond of it iirc).

What was the other, I am interested in knowing?

LOL - Of course Europe has no secret decks, we are so stupid:biggrin:

The new SD's are named Flyer and Blingbling.

Now is a bad time to make a SD for worlds. We still have 2-3 sets to be released before worlds and we just started a new season yesterday...

Go make one for Autumn Battle Roads! >_>

Now is a bad time to make a SD for worlds. We still have 2-3 sets to be released before worlds and we just started a new season yesterday...

Go make one for Autumn Battle Roads! >_>

Done, name is Byebye, does that sound secret enough?

Well at least it's accurate in that the only person it will say goodbye to (win against) is Mr. Bye.

We will wait and see.
I did not run into MR Bye yet, but playtested against Ape (old format), Lucario/Noctowl and a Dark deck and did not lost a single game.
Anyway if it's going to work during BR, it will be the Dutch SD...........

Last edited:
a european SD? in a place where grumpig stall can win a national championship?
no offence, but im not seeing it

Flyer=Flygon/Electivire
BlingBling=Blissey
whose the leak???

No leak at all, most people around me know I was playing Flyer (flygon/electivire) already before Dragonite rotated out.
Even if you know some pokemon in a SD it's still a secret, it still can surprise.
a european SD? in a place where grumpig stall can win a national championship?
no offence, but im not seeing it

Grumpig could have easily won your Regionals, if only anybody had the guts to play it.
the new fossil rules killed it.

Last edited:
Back