displayimage.php
displayimage.php
displayimage.php

B-L-G

Blaziken FB -Luxray GL-Garchomp C

Writer-Carl S. (masters)
Format-MD-UD
Date-October 12th, 2010​

Hello guys, this is my first article ever so I hope you like it. I chose to write it on a deck that has been overlooked for a while but that I feel is a very good deck that can beat almost anything viable in this format. The deck is B-L-G(note this is not a LuxChomp article) and it utilizes what are generally regarded as the three best offensive SP Pokemon in the format( Dialga G is definitely one of the best SP Pokemon but not primarily used as a complete offensive Pokemon, typically as a locking Pokemon). All three can attack for at least 60 damage for just one energy and they all counter their share of the metagame. So without further ado let us introduce the first one-

1 Blaziken FB-This “tech” card makes the deck much different from other LuxChomp decks. He has two attacks, Luring Flame and Vapor Kick. Luring flame is usually the more useful of the two as it can lead to cheap KO's for Blaziken FB LV.X.

1 Blaziken FB LV.X- The level X has just one, Jet shoot. Blaziken is used to counter specifically one type, Metal. It has seen a rise in play with the new Scizor Prime, Steelix Prime and of course Dialga G LV.X. Jet Shoot one shots all of them due to the x2 weakness and Luring Flame can be used to lock your opponent, which is very helpful against Vileplume UD and Kingdra Prime and in general just messing up your opponent. He helps in many situations and the weakness to water isn’t that big of a deal, Kingdra is the only water type seeing major play and you have our second guy to help with-

2 Luxray GL- Not much to talk about here, bite can be a good donking attack and against Kingdra decks can occasionly get you a cheap KO on Horsea.

2 Luxray GL LV.X- You cannot a go a day with hearing the name of this card. Obviously is used for Bright Look and getting those cheap KO’s. With all the techs you run you can pick and choose your bait. Flash Impact is also a good attack, hitting for 60 with just 30 damage to a bench guy, which Garchomp takes care of anyways. Free retreat and resistance to the increasingly popular metal type is good as well.

2 Garchomp C- The basic form and the entire format revolves around him and Garchomp C LV.X.Garchomp C also has two good attacks in Claw Swipe, a possible donking attack and of course, Earthquake, the most used attack in mirror match, doing enough to KO a Garchomp C LV.X with just a Crobat G drop and 10 to your entire bench, which you can heal.

2 Garchomp C LV.X- Probably is now the best card in the format. The format revolves around simply getting out your Garchomps before your opponent does. Dragon Rush is simply amazing letting you do 80 to the bench for the discard of just a double colorless energy. Another way to get cheap prizes and healing your Pokemon is helpful.

Now that I have introduced our attackers, I will introduce the list

Okay so that is the list. Now onto the main strategy of the deck, just take what your opponent gives you. Whether it be sniping or locking them down, just do it. You have many techs at your disposal that can help in various ways and some you will need for certain matchups but not for others. Your general goal is to trade prizes with your opponent and then hope they break, you have a combination of recovery and disruption that there is a good chance they will falter before you do. You also have to realize that a luring flame on turn 3 could affect the prize exchange on turn 8, etc. Every move and every card has to be thought out well. So now, I will explain the techs in depth.

2 Uxie- The best draw power out there right now. Honestly, I cannot say anything that has not been said before. Set up is an amazing power and gets your deck started. 2 is enough as 3 gives you a high chance of starting with it.

1 Uxie LV.X-This is your secondary Machamp and Vileplume counter, with Zen Blade you can OHKO Vileplume and with a Crobat drop a Machamp. Trade-off is again another amazing drawing power and helps you in the endgame. Also with 90 HP, it forces your opponent to use a crobat g drop to KO you in mirror match

1 Azelf- Time walk, lets you at the very least know what you will get from your prizes. Another possible Vileplume counter as well as a stalling Pokemon with Lock up. You have never needed two, so obviously one works fine.

1 Sableye (SF) - This is your last drawing card. Impersonate is a game saver as it lets you start a Cyrus engine with a collector or luxury ball. I did not include any darkness energy in the deck but Overconfident can be a great donking attack. You play him not really as a starter but more of a bail-me-out card as that you do not want to use him in a match, but he is excessively helpful. You can also use impersonate late game to mess up your opponent’s hand with Looker’s or if you are suspicious at the beginning, just a very good card.

1 Drifloon(SH1) - I will start with why I picked the SH1 Drifloon, free retreat and can deal significant damage to Machamp and Vileplume. Also can knock out Uxie LV.X.

1 Drifblim(UD)- Drifblim is your anti everything counter in the sense that with Luxray GL LV.X Bright Look and Drifblim’s takeaway you can get rid of any Pokemon on the board instantly. This card also can KO Machamp with a simple Crobat drop, KO Vileplume, and has free retreat. The resistance to colorless means in mirror it is hard to take down with one shot. Lastly, it is also your Mewtwo LV.X counter.

1 Ambipom G- Used primarily for Snap Attack, after a dragon rush, typically allows you to KO a Garchomp C LV.X. Also is a great donking attack as 60 going first can lead to many KO’s. Tail Code is also good against decks with low energy as you can just put the energy onto bench sitters, such as Vileplume, Uxie’s, Azelf, etc.

1 Dragonite FB- Made popular at worlds this guy can single handedly KO most SP non-level x Pokemon and any Garchomp C. Also having the 100 HP forces the opponent, in mirror to concede a Garchomp to you, who is the most critical part in mirror and maybe even the metagame. The retreat cost is annoying but you should not be having him active anyways. It is only for games vs. other SP decks.

1 Toxicroak G (Promo) - The anti- Luxray tech for this deck, but is also used to KO Ambipom G in mirror matches. The final mirror match tech and used only to kill Luxray’s and maybe Ursarings. KO’ing a Luxray out of surprise is crucial and with the upswing in Ursaring’s play that is another reason to play it. Doing up to 130 damage for one energy is great. This guy also is tough to OHKO if your opponent does not play the psychic type or does not expect it. Leap away also gives you a free super scoop if you are lucky. Lastly it can almost OHKO Tyranitar Prime, which is usually a tough matchup.

1 Crobat G- Honestly self explanatory, puts you in OHKO range of several Pokemon, notably Gyarados, Machamp, Garchomp C LV.X, Uxie LV.X, etc. Toxic fang can also be used to counter some decks, but most of the time, in there for warp points (usually can be sacrificed and it has free retreat) and for flash bite.

1 Lucario GL- Some people do not play him anymore, but with all the techs we run it is worth, you can hit for weakness against almost any metagame deck some of which do not naturally have x2, namely Machamp and Kingdra LA. So needed for just those matchups mainly but can also be used for Flygon and Nidoqueen. Losing value in SP decks but with the ever annoying Machamp lingering, it is needed to have a chance at winning. You can also run a metal or two if you want if in your area Tyranitar Prime is popular.

1 Bronzong G- Last but not certainly not least, another SP Pokemon that is slowly becoming forgettable because of the increase in trainer locks and a retreat cost of three. The attack is generally pitiful and the weakness hurts it a lot. It is in here just to help streamline your attackers, with the thin amount of Basic energies and the high amount of techs you need to make sure you get the most out of them and that you do not fall behind in the prize exchange. He is in there to help only for that purpose.
Now onto the easy part, the Supporters and Trainers, most of the explaining is why I run X amount of one trainer vs. another.

4 Cyrus’s Conspiracy- The backbone of every SP deck, also it is your main basic energy searcher and the most important card to get the deck running properly and efficiently. I run four, but I would love to run more 

3 Pokemon Collector- The supporter used as a replacement for Roseanne’s Research. It gets you three basic Pokemon. I felt that 4 is way too many, you should never need 4 in a match, then 2 makes it hard to get them and there’s a better chance you will run out of them.

2 Looker’s Investigation- He is your hand refresher, most often used at the end of your Cyrus chain. At first, I used PONT, but I decided that Looker’s was helpful in mirror match and to give you can give you a glimpse of what your opponent is planning. Copycat was never considered, because I do not lock anything, then Judge is counterproductive, so Looker’s is the obvious choice. Typically, you will get him once your Cyrus engine is all used.

1 Aaron’s Collection - It is only in SP decks, to get back two SP Pokemon or energy can be game breaking. I run Palmer’s over a second Aaron’s because I wanted the ability to get Uxie LV.X and Drifblim back as well. This card can get a late game prize.

1 Palmer’s Contribution- This is the replacement for Night Maintenance. Overall getting any 5 cards from the discard is good and you can search them back out with SP Radar. Also again used to get back your non-SP Pokemon, which are very important in several matchups, such as Machamp, just a very useful guy used for late game.

1 Bebe’s Search- I only ran one because that is all the space I had left. This is your main Uxie LV.X and Drifblim search card, losing one card to the deck is not much, also adds consistency to the deck. Used in almost every deck and can be played over Luxury Ball due to the trainer locking, I opted to play one of each

4 Poke turn- Obviously I play 4 of these, the most useful invention as they can save you a prize, let you reuse a power and streamline your energy.

3 SP Radar- Ideally I would like 4 of these, the level x’s and instant Pokemon searching are critical to the speed of the deck, but with 3 you can still run smoothly.

3 Energy Gain- This is if I had to choose which one to bump up to 4 would be the one. It is the best way to solve an energy crunch but if you use your poke turns wisely you will get to reuse them, so 3 works.

2 Power Spray
- I tend to run less of these because my philosophy is if I have to power spray 3 times, I am probably losing. You can run more if you want but for me when I am trying to tech more things in these are the first things to go.

1 Luxury Ball
- Your speed-searching card, the only downfall is its inability to get level x’s, you could run an extra Bebe’s or SP Radar instead, but I like Luxury ball, also obviously you only play one.

Energy
Again, this is pretty self-explanatory section but I will explain it anyways.
4 Double Colorless Energy- Our main energy source, not searchable, but with the draw power of the deck you will be able to get them. They are for Garchomp C, Dragonite FB, Ambipom G and even Drifblim UD.

3 Call Energy- These provide consistency, I opted for 3 because I felt that it was enough due to my basic Pokemon count and that I did not focus on getting a T1 power spray.

2 Lightning- I ran just two because I used Garchomp as a main attacker and only one guy uses lightning energy. In addition, this typically prevents both from being prized.

2 Psychic- At first I had this count at one but when I thinned the Blaziken FB line and added in Drifblim UD, but then I needed two. Used mainly for Drifblim and Promocroak but Azelf with this can be annoying.

1 Fire- I have a 1-1 tech line so I don’t really need 2 of these, ideally you would like two so you don’t have to play palmer’s to get back the whole Blaze line+ energy but I wanted to tech stuff in so I decided on 1 fire energy.

Now this is just my list but there are several other techs you can run, such as Dialga G LV.X, Honchkrow SV, Toxitank engine, chatot MD, Staraptor FB LV.X, Energy Exchanger and Umbreon UD to name a few. I choose my techs for my metagame (OH masters) so your list should vary from mine.

* After testing this deck more for the article, i found that the best moves were to add more consistency cards, such as a second Bebe's Search and adding more Team Galactic's Inventions.*

Techs-
1 Blaziken FB+1 Fire Energy- This is if you want a thicker Blaziken line because you are having problems getting it out with just the 1-1 tech line. I used this at first but i have found in my testing that for most matchups in which Blaziken FB is good in that one can sometimes win you the game.

1-1 Dialga G LV.X- You don't really use the Dialga G here, this tech is just for the Body, Time Crystal, which stops all Bodies. A very obvious Mewtwo LV.X counter. Also is an anti Vileplume counter and again is just outright annoying as it is hard to KO. You can usually switch him out with Drifblim, I prefer Drifblim due to his free retreat and Take Away. Also helps in Machamp matchup which Dialga G LV.X doesn't do. Also you don't really have to add metal energies, I would one just in case you need to Deafen or Second Strike, but you definitely need to add Warp Energy, which helps Blaziken FB too.

Premier Ball- This card is used in a fair amount of SP decks. I typically don't use it as SP Radar has proven in testing to be more useful. However if you want to maximize speed and consistency, this a good card to add. I wouldn't run more than one or two. This card also has proven useful because of the ability to get the Level X's back from the discard, but again I feel that Aaron's Collection is better.

Level Max- This card I despise due to it being based on a flip. Another speed card, but the only reason I can see running it over Premier Ball is for donks with the Level X's.

1-1 Honchkrow SV- This guy has seen a high rise as a tech card due to Sablelock, but we can use him here to. He has low HP, but a great power, good attack and an annoying basic form. I'll start with his basic form, Murkow SV. Unlike Honchkrow he has High HP for a basic pokemon, clocking in at 70, which means he can usually Sabledonks. But the reason I mention him is due to Switcheroo, the attack allows you to move around your opponent's tool cards, meaning in mirror match you can discard an energy gain by putting it on a Uxie. Honchkrow is also very good in mirror and is a Mewtwo LV.X counter. Darkness restore lets you give your opponent a basic pokemon on their bench, which you can use to get a free prize with Luxray GL LV.X and then Riot hits for 30+ 10 more damage for each non-evolved pokemon in play, so the power and attack work hand in hand. Since if you are using him your bench is almost guaranteed to be filled with basics, you hit for at least 80. I personally don't use him though because of the weakness to lightning, which can give your opponent a free prize in mirror. But he is great for end game and helps against Gengar.

1 Smeargle UD and 1 Unown Q-
These are a pair that go together very well, they are used to add more consistency to the deck by allowing you an extra supporter per turn. In mirror they are especially helpful by allowing you to use another Cyrus in most cases. Just more consistency cards. Also Unown Q can be used on Blaziken FB LV.X to give him free retreat as well.

Now the last part of the article-
THE MATCHUPS

I have split the decks into groups of decks because the general strategy for them is typically the same.
Vs. THE BIG “3” SP DECKS

These are typically considered the three most dangerous decks in the format and are generally the most ran decks at tournaments. Two out of the three have been Tier 1 since Autumn BR’s of LAST year. All of them have been Tier 1.5 to Tier 1 since Regionals.

Vs. LuxChomp- This has been BDIF on and off for almost a full year. It is basically a mirror match; you just run some extra techs. They should have a slight consistency edge over you but your versatility and techs can even things out. However, as always the matchup comes down to who plays the most Anti Garchomp things (these are a 3rd Garchomp C, Dragonite FB, Ambipom G and Staraptor FB are the main ones) and who can get them out first. They will have that advantage on you but Drifblim can get some prizes as well as Blaziken FB LV.X.
EVEN

Vs. DialgaChomp- This is another matchup in which the Garchomp mirror match stuff is key. However, their main attacker should be rendered almost useless with your tech of Blaziken FB LV.X. All you need to do is stay even on the Garchomp trading and kill the Dialga G LV.X once or twice, which you should be able to do and get the win. In addition, Luxray GL LV.X can help and Drifblim’s take away can absolutely crush their setup.
Slightly Favorable

Vs. Sablelock- The last of the Garchomp matchups, the other attacker is Sableye. They also tend to run either Honchkrow G or Blaziken FB. Therefore, it can turn out to be a mirror match. However, they have the edge due to their natural disruption ability. However if you can get your Sableye out as a starter and use it in a similar manner (looker’s investigation is key in keeping the game even) if you cannot they will setup before you and swarm. Also luring flame is not any good because they run Super Scoop Up as well as poke turn, so they can really hurt the prize exchange with those. The key is being able to Looker’s them and stay setup.
Slightly Unfavorable

VS. STAGE TWO “DONK” DECKS
These speed decks typically try to swarm you with several of the evolution and just KO you or Donk you. Most of the time they are standalones, and are straightforward decks with one or two attacks. Some people will also use them with one another to make up for the other's weaknesses.
Vs. Machamp- This is in my opinion your second worst matchup. They always get a T1 Machamp and even with your techs (Drifblim UD and Uxie LV.X); you still have massive problems keeping up the prizes. Your best hope is that they get a bad start (Uxie or Unown R) and that you can take a lead and maintains it. Also early power sprays can help you A LOT.
Unfavorable

Vs. Jumpluff- This deck lost a lot with the rotation, mainly Claydol, but my using Sunflora and Super Scoop Ups for replacements (to use Uxie more) it has still been a decent deck. However you honestly cream in this matchup. Just keep a small bench and snipe their drawers or use Blaze FB X to KO the pluffs. In addition, a bright look at the right time is key and will usually seal the game for you. This is the easiest of these matchups.
Slightly Favorable

Vs. Kingdra- This matchup varies on how many Prime and LA Kingdra they play. For the purposes of this, we will assume two of each. They tend to swarm you with the prime, which become bench sitters once Blaziken is out. Just use Luxray GL LV.X and Bright look to win this game. With Lucario in play and a Crobat g, you should take a prize a turn, if using poke turns correctly. Just do not misplay and use Garchomp C LV.X to finish off the game.
Favorable

Stage One Decks
Honestly, I just grouped these together, most of the matchups are very different as they are all only common because they use stage one Pokemon as attackers.

Vs. Donphan- Your worst matchup, honestly, unless you run Quagsire GL and Frost Rotom it is impossible to win. They OHKO your whole deck and they can easily recover prizes. Take away(ing) a Donphan with 3 fighting can annoy them but they are still fine. In addition, a lot run manectric PL+ Entei-Raikou Legend as techs making Garchomp useless.
VERY UNFAVORABLE (aka Autoloss)

Vs. Scizor- I have not seen this deck being extraordinarily popular but I will include it nonetheless. Just use Blaziken FB LV.X, it is that simple, most of the time they cannot respond with the KO and they just sit there hoping to charge up another Scizor Prime. Luxray and Garchomp snipe their bench, and Drifblim can take a charged up Scizor back up into the deck with Take Away.
Favorable

Vs. Steelix- This deck just recently became metagame and has done well for itself but it is weak to fire, so therefore Blaziken FB can rip through it. They almost always have an anti fire tech but with Luxray Bright Look and proper sniping no problem, however they can respond in the prize exchange easier than Scizor, but Drifblim still kills them.
Favorable

Vs. Ursaring Variants- I list this as a variant deck because there are a lot of them, in my area Typhlosion/Ursaring is used, but donphan and Tyranitar work as well. They all try to put damage on Ursaring so he can hit for 90 for two energy and do it quickly. Bright look and Promocroak are very good in these matchups, the techs affect the matchup up greatly, so this more of a general thing.
Even

Vs. Eeveelutions- This deck is similar to yours in that it runs a lot of stuff to counter their metagame. All you have to work about is Umbreon UD and Glaceon LV.X variants as you are more consistent than they are and they seem to get bad starts. Just use luring flame as an annoyance and kill Umbreon UD ASAP. Glaceon LV.X is handled by a bright look and sniping so not too much to worry about in this matchup, but it depends on their list.
Slightly Favorable

Tank Stage 2 Decks

These are stage two decks that don’t necessarily revolve around donking, they win by being consistent and relatively quick recovery times and by being very difficult to get KO’s on.

Vs. Tyranitar- A tank deck, very annoying, however using Healing breath at appropriate times will save you. You need to use Promocroak a lot and try to take down T-Tar’s bench, if any. It is tough but winnable.
Slightly Unfavorable

Vs. Charizard- A tank deck that you cannot hit for weakness and is almost a donk deck. This is all about killing their Ninetales and Typholision prime as quick as possible then you have a chance. Bright look stalling is a good option.
Unfavorable

Lock Decks
These are decks that involve locking you down in some way. Whether it is hand size, trainers, or powers/bodies. They win by crippling your setup. In addition, there are several “lock” decks listed in other categories but that is because they fit better there.

Vs. Regigigas- This is a very annoying lock deck. Regigigas is a tank and they lock down your powers. Throw in Solrock and Lunatone and you want to shoot yourself when playing this. Just keep your head steady and save Promocroak for a key KO. Not much advice to give here, just weigh whether or not to spray the sacrifices.
Slightly Unfavorable

Vs. GengaPlume- This is the most metagame of the lock decks. It revolves around Spiritomb start and then slowly evolving into Gengar and Vileplume so it can Poltergeist you for massive damage. Looker’s helps in this matchup and if they do not setup a backup Plume, you can break the lock easily with Bright Look+ Zen Blade/Balloon tackle. In addition, to kill Gengars I have found it better to just take away and force them to setup again. You win this matchup by getting cheap prizes (Uxie, Azelf, Spiritomb, and Plume)
Slightly Unfavorable

Vs. Palkia Lock- This deck has gone down in popularity for a while but seems to stay around in the metagame. They will lock you for about the first 6 turns but once you can use powers they are toast. Luxray X OHKO’s Palkia and the pixies are just bench snipes. Just wait for the lock to break and you will win. Losing Azelf MT pretty much ended this deck’s chances of beating BLG.
Favorable

Vs. Gliscor
- This deck tries to get a tomb start and then lock you with special conditions for the rest of the game. Keep a level head and spray key powers. Bright looking then sniping the Gliscors, which only have 80 HP, to make sure they don’t get the X tends to be the best strategy. If they play Plume then use Drifblim.
Slightly Favorable

Vs. Arceus
I listed this deck by itself because it does not fit elsewhere. Honestly, I have not done much with this deck but based on the fact they can easily OHKO our whole deck and move the energies quickly. I assume that this is not fun.
Unfavorable

Vs. Mirror Match
This one again is listed by itself, it just makes more sense to me. As is the key with any Garchomp C based decks facing each other the key is Earthquake and being able to keep the hits coming. Whoever uses power sprays the most wisely also gains a key advantage. Using Luxray can be key in getting a surprise bench ko. Also Luring Flame can be used to stall for time or in hopes of hitting for major damage the next turn. Sableye can keep the match semi-even if one player has a bad start. Drifblim also can be used very offensively because the only thing that easily OHKO's it is Blaziken FB X, which would have to Jet Shoot+Crobat G, but that can be easily responded to with Trash Bolt, Mach Blow etc. Lastly using Looker's Investigation at the right time can help disrupt your opponent of help give you the lead, the concept is to use them in key situations, very much like Power Spray. The key is just keep trading prizes and then try to pull away at the end.
Even

Therefore, that is the end of my article I hope you enjoyed it. I will write more in the future.

Last edited:
This.... this is spectacular.

Amazing job C4, needs a tech section imo. That is, in my opinion, the best part of an article.

EDIT: What, who rated this 1 star?

I was torn on adding a tech section, but if more people comment i will add it.
I truly wanted to focus on this "specific" list instead of the techs.
Also thanks for the compliments.

That is true, and i agree.
I just didn't want to overdo the section. I'll probably end up adding a section on techs, but not too many.

Are you actually using Blaziken in most of your games? If not, this is just another LuxChomp deck with an SP tech.

Typically yes i did. I used in almost everygame. When i first made the deck i had a 2-1 Line w/ 2 energy, but then i added Driblim UD for Machamp matchups.
Even w/ the thinned line i still use it a lot because it's easy to get out and can get me several prizes+it goes hand in hand w/ Luxray GL LV.X serving almost as a Dragon Rush when used with Bright look.

Also i might add Drifblim UD to the tech section and make the list a "true' BLG.

*seeing as a tech section is needed*

edit-added a minor tech section that will be expanded tommorrow-

Last edited:
Some of the matchups are a little shakey imo. I would say Regigigas is favorable and then Jumpluff, GengarVileplume, Tyranitar, and Charizard are even with an average start.

The list is pretty decent, I can tell it was tested. A few things I don't agree with but nothing too major, never been a big fan of palmer in SP. Overall nice job and nice article.

I would challenge anyone to throw any sp variant in my way and watch me shred through you like tissue paper.

Say it's because I'm the one playing the deck but I've never had a problem with SP this year or last and have only lost to 2 donks in the last couple weekends back.

Not to sound cocky, but the gigas matchup is unfavorable, simple and clean and to everyone saying promocroak is gg you need to play the match up and THEN talk about it.

On topic though...I do like the deck and the list...I just have to defend my deck of choice first.

Last edited:
Ch0ncey is Pro-Read Cetra's post.

Porii Sames-As far as i know, yes, but with Blaziken you can luring flame which can help you.

maddox 23- W/E, great post i mean it is truly thought provoking and creates discussion.

Cetra-I agree with you. The promocroak helps but in no way shape or form makes it even let alone favorable. Drifblim can also help a little bit and that's the reason it is slightly unfavorable instead of just unfavorable(take away at the right moment is very helpful)

Redados 1-I guess i could add one but it is basically the same as luxchomp except you can use Blaziken as a key player. Will add one.

Ch0ncey is Pro-Read Cetra's post.

Porii Sames-As far as i know, yes, but with Blaziken you can luring flame which can help you.

maddox 23- W/E, great post i mean it is truly thought provoking and creates discussion.

Cetra-I agree with you. The promocroak helps but in no way shape or form makes it even let alone favorable. Drifblim can also help a little bit and that's the reason it is slightly unfavorable instead of just unfavorable(take away at the right moment is very helpful)

Redados 1-I guess i could add one but it is basically the same as luxchomp except you can use Blaziken as a key player. Will add one.

Drifblim is only effective if the gigas player isn't running a 2-2 line, which is my opinion is far superior this season. Though I will admit that a well timed drifblim can be decent, but having had it pulled against me multiple times this last week I can say it's not that bad.

First why do you and everyone act like BLG is different from Luxchomp. Its the same thing. Just a couple cards different, its a different tech not a different deck.

Second Your matchups are weird, and just wrong.

Dont want to be mean, but those are my thoughts.

First why do you and everyone act like BLG is different from Luxchomp. Its the same thing. Just a couple cards different, its a different tech not a different deck.

Second Your matchups are weird, and just wrong.

Dont want to be mean, but those are my thoughts.

Lol, these comments are coming from a world class player who has top cut and won multiple events. He has also tested EACH match-up relentlessly, so he knows when a match-up is incorrect. So no need for examples.

:lol:

Back