Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How Rare is Too Rare??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkTwins

My title is title How Rare is too Rare...
This goes into a lot of this... but i will go into 1 topic in perticular... I have heard from Source That The Shinings are like the Japanese Shinings... Rare as Can Be.... Does This Mean 1:100 Packs or 1:5 Boxes or perhaps more rare that that...Personal i like this idea... But i bet many will Not... So my question is how rare is too rare???
Or Do You Think It Should Be This Rare or If it is what is your thoughts???
Drew

There not shinies -_-'. Anyways, the "sign of the star" pokemon should be very rare. Atleast one in every two boxes, but that is if I owned Nintendo.

Pre-release Clefable, reverse TV Reporter, staff tropical winds, All too rare for my taste, but nessessary to be that rare to be a certain standard to work from.

Hedgefoxidna: Nice name lol. Anyways, they might look like shinies, might be called shinies, but in this game, they have their own rules seperate of shinning pokemon and don't have shinning in their name. They have a normal name with a golden star/s after it. They might be based on shiny pokemon, they might look like them, but in this game, they are not shinning pokemon. They are, according to Nintendo Power, "sign of the star" pokemon. What you will read on the card is that they are Pokemon(star), kinda like Pokemon-EX.

They aren't Shinny. Cause In my last SHinning Deck I had Shinning Raichu, Shinning Tyranitar, Shinning Gyardos..... in others. you can't have more pokemon (Star ) in the whole DECK....( AKA, Can't have Treecko[star] and Tochic[star] in the same deck )

The topic isnt whether they are shiny poke or not it is how rare is too rare...
Man This Is Turning into a Flame The Person Who says they are shiny pokemon...
Drew

Where is the flaming? I think that term is too over-used now. I kindly told Hed. that there wasn't any shinning pokemon in this coming set. But that's off topic.

Extremely rare cards usually suck in game play. So maybe then if everyone stopped going after the rare cards Nintendo would make them less rare and more accessable to everyone =/.

GrandmaJoner said:
Extremely rare cards usually suck in game play. So maybe then if everyone stopped going after the rare cards Nintendo would make them less rare and more accessable to everyone =/.

Pre Release Clefable does not suck!!!!!

Well they seem to be incredibly rare. At the pre-release I was at today only one person got one (me :) ) and it was Mudkip, and there had to be at least 4 boxes worth of packs handed out if each person got 10 packs total.

All I got for first besides what everbody else got was a pin that said "EX Team Rocket Returns Winner", but hey the Mudkip more than makes up for the fact that I got the same # of packs as everyone else.

I was head judge at our pre-release, and I only saw 2 shinings pulled today. In the judge support there were none pulled at all. So I'd say 2 in 432 packs. Pretty rare if you ask me.

Two Shining Cards were pulled at the WPB Prerelease (Treckko & Mudkip). Luckily I pulled a Shining Torchic in the4 extra packs I got at the end. So I guess they are somewhat rare to find.

A total of 6 shiny pokemon wore pulled in StL pre, 2 of each, out of total 18 boxes, so I guess the ratio is 1 shiny in 3 boxes. Anyways, anybody except me traded their shiny to meg45. I got the Treeko.

Also, I placed first and got 10 xtra packs. (NOT including the 2 op and 4 trr included no matter what) =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back