Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Manaphy TRU Giveaway

Arri

The latest issue of Nintendo Power has confirmed a Toys R Us Manaphy giveaway for the United States, similar to the Mew giveaway last year. Manaphy will be inside a Cherish Ball and holding a Red Scarf, and will be available on September 29th from noon to 3:00 PM at participating Toys R Us stores. More information should be available on the official Pokemon game website and Toys R Us' website within the next month.

If you never played (or finished) Pokemon Ranger, this is a great opportunity to obtain the Seafaring Pokemon, and eventually, the Sea Drifter Pokemon as well!

Update: it will be available via wireless download (Mystery Gift)

Unlike the Mew giveaway last year, which had HUGE lines at some Toys R Us stores due to the manual trading people had to do with employees, obtaining Manaphy should not be too time-consuming or difficult, since everyone can download Manaphy at the same time (there may not even be any lines!).

Originally posted at PokeBeach.com

Its cool and all but I'd rather see another pokemon seeing as how ive already got my Manaphy from Ranger :nonono: but Another, Why not :p

Last edited:
I'd be more excited if the game allowed more than one Manaphy per cart. But seeing as how i already have Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger in Diamond, i can only get one copy for my Pearl version. Atleast with a different Legendary, we can have multiple copys in one game.

Wow, a Manaphy that comes in a Cherish Ball. Finally we get one of those intriguing pokeballs in the US. But why have it hold a Red Scarf? I don't know that many people that do Pokemon contests these days.
~Cyber~

Wow, a Manaphy that comes in a Cherish Ball. Finally we get one of those intriguing pokeballs in the US. But why have it hold a Red Scarf? I don't know that many people that do Pokemon contests these days.
~Cyber~

My guess, The manaphy in temple of the sea held mays red bandana :p

~Cyber~

I already have a Pokemon in a Cherish Ball. It's a Hawaiian Surfing Pikachu.

Arrgh, this is what I get for not renewing my Nintendo Power subscription...why does all the better news come then? The irony...

=/ Another TRU givaway. Gonna have to wait another 3 hours in line. Probably more.

Hopefully TRU will get their act together this time, or Nintendo will give us a better method of distribution. Seriously, after waiting about an hour in my line, I had to go because we (family) was taking a vacation that day and couldn't wait any longer. Thinking back to it, I was also shocked that so many people had showed up...

Hopefully TRU will get their act together this time, or Nintendo will give us a better method of distribution. Seriously, after waiting about an hour in my line, I had to go because we (family) was taking a vacation that day and couldn't wait any longer. Thinking back to it, I was also shocked that so many people had showed up...

Yeah, I was too, plus I was in Nebraska which dosen't have very many players. Now i'm in Texas so theres probably gonna be 10 times more people. =\

I should have no problem getting to this, assuming there are no Battle Roads for me to judge or assuming I can wake up before 1500 hrs

Yeah, heard from the inside source. It's confirmed. Call your TRU a week ahead of time and see who's participating. That's how I got a whole bunch of Mews.

-James

Back