Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendo Wii Or PS3?

Renton

What's your favorite, Nintendo Wii or PS3?

I like Nintendo wii because i have always sticked with Nintendo and the Wii is just an amazing piece of art. As I will put it.

Is this even a contest? The Wii is a fresh addition to the home console line, and the Ps3 is just a Ps2 with an upgraded graphics card and a wireless controller with some other technology that they probably ripped off of Nintendo.

I'm gonna have to say the Wii.

Wii. PS3 is just Sony being complacent that they don't even have to really do anything for their fanboys to keep going. Nintento, meanwhile, actually bothers marketeing a whole new style of gameplay.

Advantage to Wii-Nin, a.k.a. tiny ninja.

Well today I cut my hand open on the overhead fan while following through on a swing in Tennis. So PS3 can't get you injured unless it ignites itself or your one of those people who jumps up and down while playing shooter games...

Poliwag92 said:
Well today I cut my hand open on the overhead fan while following through on a swing in Tennis. So PS3 can't get you injured unless it ignites itself or your one of those people who jumps up and down while playing shooter games...
The Wii can't get you injured unless you're completely stupid. :\ Why were you swinging over your head anyway? It's not like they smash the ball when you do. Seriously, as long as you're aware of your surroundings the worst you could do is hit yourself. :\ The Wii doesn't get people injured. People who get injured playing the Wii would probably injure themselves easilly enough without having a Wii in front of them.

People like you are why Nintendo had to do this.

Wii ftw.

Professor_Chris said:
The Wii can't get you injured unless you're completely stupid. :\ Why were you swinging over your head anyway? It's not like they smash the ball when you do. Seriously, as long as you're aware of your surroundings the worst you could do is hit yourself. :\ The Wii doesn't get people injured. People who get injured playing the Wii would probably injure themselves easilly enough without having a Wii in front of them.

People like you are why Nintendo had to do this.

Wii ftw.

Who the **** do you think you are buddy. "People like me" shut up. I just got the thing and I didn't know that the power wasn't affected by the motion. It was my first swing. I think I was misleading with "cutting hand open", it was more of a white markish scrape. I was like oops and then continued playing. I never have injured myself before. While playing all sports from tackle football to cricket, no injuries. People online think they have a big reputation. I saw a lot of people at Worlds with pokegym shirts and nametags and the majority were nerdy/geeks/disturbing, I couldn't believe those were the people that mouth their way on the gym. Atleast the E4 speaks IRL and type online.

Swinging your arm over your head, while the fan is on, while under said fan thereby scratching your hand is not the fault of the Wii. It's "user error." >_> Not a very brilliant one either seeing as the game constantly reminds you to swing in an obstacle free zone.

Your entire rant about the types of people on the gym is irrelevant.

The Wii. Sony can't come up with anything new for crap. They just add on. PSOne PS2 PS3 come on come up with a new name it's just getting old people. Sony jst grabs ideas off of other companies like Nintendo because they jst can't accept the fact that Nintendo is better than them. Unlike Sony, Nintendo actually takes gambles to new styles to open up to other crowds. Plus Nintendo is aimed at the family not just adults.

Wii ftw.

Let's see...
Wii or PS3...
I pick both. Each system have games that I want. Plus, I want to use the PS3 as a blue ray disk player. Although I'll probabyly end up buying more games for Wii than I will for PS3.

Professor_Chris said:
Swinging your arm over your head, while the fan is on, while under said fan thereby scratching your hand is not the fault of the Wii. It's "user error." >_> Not a very brilliant one either seeing as the game constantly reminds you to swing in an obstacle free zone.

Your entire rant about the types of people on the gym is irrelevant.

The fan wasn't on its chilly in chicago.

Your rant on me is irrelevant. Mine is, I'm sure people agree with me.

I wasn't blaming the Wii, it was my fault. I was just being sarcastic of Wii can hurt you. The Wii is a hundred times better than PS3, I totally agree with you.

I acctually hit the Tv in boxing :/

Oh, Yeah; I'm one of those Nintendo Fanboys so I'm not the one to ask. When I go over to peoples house, they're like "wanna play PS2", "wanna play "XBOX" And I'm saying "No", and "No, unless it's Halo"

Nintendo WII FTW!!!! Phoey on that PS3 who needs them. If PS3 doesnt make pokemon games then me and PS3 are through with each other. At least nintendo wii can make pokemon games.

Nintendo Wii FTW, unless you own a plasma TV and buy those $30 high definition blue ray discs, then you are wasting your money on a PS3 the only reason is it woth so much is because it has the blue ray built in, meaning..."unless you own a plasma TV and buy those $30 high definition blue ray discs, then you are wasting your money" and i played the DBZ on Wii....OFFF TH HOOK, but pokemon on Wii...prolly will be ***, lol

I would pick the WII just because is something different. I normally pick the wrong system anyway so I don't care too much.

Speaking of getting hurt, did anyone see that news report on G4 about the guy who lost control of his controller. He threw it into his 60" TV and broke the TV. They named the newcast "Wii-tard". I haven't laughed that hard in awhile!

Speaking of getting hurt, has anyone noted the number of people that have died trying to get their hands on a PS3?

Party-killer, ain't it?

Back