Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Obama Wins! (Official)

Nice that you are jumping the gun a bit. What if he loses?

Just an FYI - when the votes are tallied, there will only be one topic, let me repeat that ONE topic to discuss the winner / loser. Any others will be closed and the OP will receive an infraction for posting a duplicate thread.

Please keep the conversation to one topic and keep the topic tame or it will likely be locked.

Thanks.​

This reminds me of the 1948 Truman election. jumping the gun and printing the papers ahead of time too.

woot woot. I hope this sends bad juju. Just curious would you throw John ........ McCain's middle name in the title if you made one for him or are you trying to prove a point like ha his middle name is hussain? Just curious. please answer honestly

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Also seeing how the numbers show him the winner. Could we all agree that the Hussain name is just kinda
icky right now? Not calling him a terrorist or that he is with Saddam but I just feel it is icky. I am not an
Obama supporter nor a McCain supporter just to let you know.

Last edited:
woot woot. I hope this sends bad juju. Just curious would you throw John ........ McCain's middle name in the title if you made one for him or are you trying to prove a point like ha his middle name is hussain? Just curious. please answer honestly

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Also seeing how the numbers show him the winner. Could we all agree that the Hussain name is just kinda
icky right now? Not calling him a terrorist or that he is with Saddam but I just feel it is icky. I am not an
Obama supporter nor a McCain supporter just to let you know.

... It sounds like this is the first time you've heard of the middle name thing.
It's kinda old news. There was a ridiculously inappropriate amount of controversy about it a few months ago, but for the most part that's all died down.

You would be amazed at some of the middle names out there. Your parents pick that, not you. Just like you dont get to pick your parents!

Keith

Agreed OK new rule only PFGeeks can answer my response You know what everyone but PFGeeks doesn't see that.
I guess I should have just PM'ed him the question. I am not trying to make a point or listen to a responce my bad.

Nice that you are jumping the gun a bit. What if he loses?

Just an FYI - when the votes are tallied, there will only be one topic, let me repeat that ONE topic to discuss the winner / loser. Any others will be closed and the OP will receive an infraction for posting a duplicate thread.

Please keep the conversation to one topic and keep the topic tame or it will likely be locked.

Thanks.​
Can I be the one who makes the thread assuming The Fonz wins?

What? I haven't even voted yet and he won? XD

I'm hoping McCain will win for the sake of this country's future, though. *Sprays flame retardant*

i do not see how McCain will help this country at all. Obama will turn this country around in the direction we need it to go in. Also, i do not see why McCain picked Palin for his VP. That was a very bad mistake IMO.

Thought I want Obama to win, there is nothing wrong with anyone with people who want McCain to win. All I must say is, may the best man win.

Dude, don't jinx it (I almost typed jynxing, rofl, way too much pokemon...).

No, there isn't anything wrong with supporting McCain, nor is there going to be some huge difference if one is elected over the other.

Back