Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon-TCG OP Website Updated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give details, the new my pokemon system is now online. You must sign up for a My Pokemon account in order to participate in ratings and rankings for Pokemon. You must also have a My Pokemon account in order to receive travel awards and invitaions to events such as the world championship. Other than that it is the same site but with a more clean look. Note the professor test is not online yet but it shouldn't be too far away now. Now here is the bad news, the rankings seems to be cleaned out! Unless they haven;t been able to upload previous ratings and rankings yet, I know a few friends who is going to hate POP now.

Last edited:
how do international players sign up, a state is required but only US states appear, how do I from Mexico register?? Do i input a fake state?

-MuD

I am continuing to play around and I have learned that they have merged the league login and the tournament login systems so when I log into My Pokemon I am signed up into all of my functions as a league leader and tournament organizer. This is cool. I have sent an e-mail asking if the old ratings are gone and we all have to start all over or if they are going to get that information inputed in soon.

Works well for Tourney Organisers too .. on the Int sign up it is much much better although instead of a line Non-US as an option at the top of the state lists would be better IMO.

Hopefully they are just moving the database over to the new location. I was able to get into the old ranking and tourney report screens earlier today but they are down now.

I am continuing to explore and it looks like they have "A Parent's Guide to Pokemon Tournaments" article posted in the tournament pages. They also have an faq page posted as well that is helpful. It looks like the will have general card ruling documents and card oracles coming soon.

Yeah, I just registered also. I want to see my rank though! :/

I think the new look looks great, they even have a place for the professor program.

Last edited:
Well I tried to log in with my PTO POP# and password and it looks like we have to pick a new one, :( and I liked my old logon. O well change is always good.

Last edited:
Screwed up my sign in.
I now have a birthday of 4/21/2004. :(

tomorrow I won't be able to say, "I wasn't born yesterday!"

Gym Leader Blaine said:
Well I tried to log in with my PTO POP# and password and it looks like we have to pick a new one, :( and I liked my old logon. O well change is always good.

You don't sign in with your POP ID and password - you need to register, and:

*Provide Birthdate (not current date ;))
*Provide POP ID and password
*Fill out the registration form, to include creating a logon ID
*Get an email with your newly-created login ID and former POP ID password

Oh, yeah, I like how their system consolidates all your Leagues and everything on one page! No more having to log in as League Leader #1, fill out League report, log out, log in as League Leader #2, fill out League report, and the same for ordering league kits. :)

Last edited:
Actually, for me the link you gave doesn't work, it takes me to the old Organized Play home page. To get to the new page I have to include the "www".

RainbowRichards said:
Oh, yeah, I like how their system consolidates all your Leagues and everything on one page! No more having to log in as League Leader #1, fill out League report, log out, log in as League Leader #2, fill out League report, and the same for ordering league kits. :)

How were you able to consolidate your Leagues, because I help out with 4 of them and I cant figure out how to do it. A little help would be nice :thunb:

So Pop you are now in the 40+ and 1- age categories ;)

For international users select your country first. Some of the other fields then become optional.

Thanks PUI for not forgetting us :)

Gym Leader Blaine said:
How were you able to consolidate your Leagues, because I help out with 4 of them and I cant figure out how to do it. A little help would be nice :thumb:

Well I didn't have anything to do with it - it was automatic. I think they had me in their database as the responsible person for both leagues, keyed on my POP ID (I'm guessing a bit there).

RainbowRichards said:
Well I didn't have anything to do with it - it was automatic. I think they had me in their database as the responsible person for both leagues, keyed on my POP ID (I'm guessing a bit there).

That could be. I think I am going to have to email PUI to get mine attached to the leagues I help with.

The old League pages had the ability to assign a League Leader (with a valid POP ID). RR's was probably associated with two separate Leagues.

Also, if you are a TO, you'll notice (at least not until you download it) that TMS is now in Version 1.12 and available to the General Public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back