Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK Nationals 2007 roll call!

Kempley05

3 weeks to go - Thought we might as well have a roll call for whatever it's worth.

Feel free to post who you are, your, division, where you qualified, what you might be playing (I should be so lucky lol) and where you hope to finish.

Virtually all of you know me. I qualified at Norwich Cities but I did win 2 more CC's after that and got 2nd at the North East STP and won the North East STP. I'm probably going to be playing Metanite, but Absolutions, Flaridos, and Destiny are all possibles. I'm happy with anything between 1st and 16th, but I realy want to improve on my 2 top 16's in the past 2 years. Especially this year wher I've played out of my skin and for a few weeks last month was the top rated player in the UK Masters.

Last edited:
Cole "Napoleon" Bendall

Le Masters

Skootland City Championships back in...Feburary? Lack of long term memory FTL. :(

Playing Ludi. :p

Getting into top cut would do me fine this year. As long as I rank higher than my friend, Andrew Ritchie, did last year, I'm happy. ^_^

Stick me in the maybe pile.

Dom "Dommykins" Jordan
Masters <-- don't like these named divisions =/
Qualified @ London Regs or STD or w/e the **** they're called
Playing Dragtrode obv
Will be happy with 1 win

Play or judge how to decide...all "suggestions" *cough* gratefully accepted LOL.

Not expecting anything from TPFG saying that I have an invite, after all none of the TOs had winner forms to hand out to the qualifiers at the UK tournaments... I wonder how TPFG will know where to send the invites: Telepathy? Clairvoyance? Mind reading?

Play or judge how to decide...all "suggestions" *cough* gratefully accepted LOL.

Not expecting anything from TPFG saying that I have an invite, after all none of the TOs had winner forms to hand out to the qualifiers at the UK tournaments... I wonder how TPFG will know where to send the invites: Telepathy? Clairvoyance? Mind reading?

BTW the friend of mine who went to High Wycombe and qualified, should he just turn up to nats even though the tournament hasn't been uploaded?

I'm Alex, I've qualified 6 times :smile:

I may play GrumpigStall :tongue:

I'll be happy if I win because I've been praticing and practicing, winning and winning :clap:

I know a lot of decks players in my age group will likely be using and I'm trying all sorts of techs :wink:

Good luck to your friend Dan (he is called Dan right?)

Scott Harrison

Masters : Qualified at NE (Bandoom) and NW (Gardy ex) STP's.

Should be using either R-gon | Gardy ex | Gatr eggs | Bandoom

I hope to place top 16 as last year I couldn't enter as I missed a few things, my lil brother (juniors 1st manc CC and NW STP winner) should do well and will be trying with gutso along with my sister (seniors) too.

Should be good with the UK's best coming together to find out who is king.

Scott Harrison

Masters : Qualified at NE (Bandoom) and NW (Gardy ex) STP's.

Should be using either R-gon | Gardy ex | Gatr eggs | Bandoom

I hope to place top 16 as last year I couldn't enter as I missed a few things, my lil brother (juniors 1st manc CC and NW STP winner) should do well and will be trying with gutso along with my sister (seniors) too.

Should be good with the UK's best coming together to find out who is king.

Cool, good look to you and Becki! I must say, my experiments with Josh Platt's Anti-AlexBramham.DEC and my AlexBramhamwilldie.DEC have shown Gardy ex d to be very potent alongside Gardy PK and Lickilicklicki DF plus Mew d POP5. Sami Sekkoum, Justin Kempley or Andy Stone for the win!!

Stephen Kish/Kishy/Kish
Masters
HW Regionals
Secret deck (which prob wont make the top cut)

Andy for the win!!!! (or me will do)

Michael Leversha

Qualified at London Regionals, using a random arse Kingdra ex deck (not Kingdra Swarm, just cards I threw together.)

If I go, likely to use CamCattyreon or SallTaria.

However... my charming delightful mother has booked a holiday down to bloody Cornwall on the same day at nats. So I either have to a) beg, b) run away for the weekend or c) catch a 4am train from Looe. of course there's d) not go, but I don't like that option.

Looks unlikely though.

(Does anyone know if I'm still entitled to my Blastoise promo if I don't go?)

Urgh I feel responsible for leading this off-topic. Go start a thread about literal/imaginative meanings of card titles. Who is Holon Mentor mentoring? What is Holon Researcher researching? Find out in another thread ;P

Oh no, this is going to turn into another Brighton-Woburn Bus thread isn't it....

Seriously - On-topic please.

Last edited:
Back