Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK Nats Thread Discussion

OllieK

Well,

The Uk nats have come so quick this year its actually TOMMOROW!

So this thread is just dissccusion and stuff about there views, who they predict will do well, what decks etc

Isn't we got a thread already? Lol. GL to all of you, especially Sami which he needs to defend his title for a 3-peat :)

In Masters I'll be supporting myself (naturlich), Ryan and Andy Stone, methinks.
For Seniors it's Luke (The Machampion) all the way. Go on my son. Do me proud.
IN Juniors... I don't actually know. Either the little Japanese American nutter who likes Gyarados ("Michael, Gyarados is better than your face and ALL OF EVERYTHING." :)) or one of the many Bens at the North London League, because I can cheer them all on with only one chant.

It's going to be rather excellent.

For Me Its Micheal, Myself, Adeo, Connor, Ryan, Farres, Nitish, Sami, Ami, Yacin, And James D for being so carzy and James W for being a great mate.

Apparently, 5 rounds of Swiss for masters, T16 cut.

I've spoken to Justin K by phone - he managed an 3-2 record and came 18th. Andy S (last year's finalist) went 2-3.

Masters Top 16 contained the usual suspects: John H, Freddy, Sami, Yacine. Nitish D also got in this year - don't know results (if any) yet.

Why does everybody cut down the number of swiss rounds? o_O

They did in Germany, too. I understand that they didn't want to play Top 32 here, but 6 swiss rounds for 100 players or 5 for at least ~50 players (if they have T16 in UK it should be more)? imho it's stupid to make such an important tournament more random just to safe 30-40 minutes.

Juniors

1st- GG
2nd- Blissvire/Lucario
3rd- GG
4th- Blissey w Absol

Seniors
( I was knocked out T16 but this is who was in the top cut)

Fares
Luke
Jack
Omar
Daniel
Nich
Matthew
James
Jo
Me
Vince
Adam

Don't know the others.

Lol it was a good day but unfortunatley the prizes were rubbish

T16- 8 POP 6 packs! Hmmm......t16 for 16 cards!??

Top Cuts and Swiss

Juniors- 4 rounds of Swiss, Top 8 Cut
Seniors- 5 rounds of swiss, Top 16 Cut
Masters-5 rounds of swiss, Top 16 Cut

Lol I think Russ was the head judge!

Olliek

No idea of Seniors.

Masters - Yacine won. It was Yacine and Sami in the finals and Sami conceded, apparently.

Back