Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ URGENT! TJ's Milford, MA CC - Change in Start Time Due to Snow Storm ~

PokeDaddy

Due to impending inclement weather, The Pokemon City Championship scheduled for TJ Collectibles in Milford MA on 1/11/09 has been changed to a later time.

Registration will take place starting at ****11:15 a.m.**** Tournament start time will be 12 noon. Please see below link for further details.

http://www.tjcollect.com/article.php?id=74

If you know of anyone that is planning to attend this tournament, please forward this message or contact them asap. We are trying to get the word out.

~ Sunday, January 11th ~
TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA, 01757, (508) 404-8245, www.tjcollect.com
|
|
-------------------------------------------------------------
|
|
All Pokémon Organized Play Premier events in North America are FREE! The tournament is run using the Modified Constructed Format and Age Modified Swiss pairings. The number of Swiss rounds run will depend on total attendance at the event. After the Swiss rounds end, there will be a cut to Single Elimination Finals. A maximum of 8 players will advance to the Single Elimination Finals. The City Championships series will have a K-Value of 16.

Prizes are awarded to the top 4 players in each age division. Our age groups are:
  • Junior Division: Born 1998 or later
  • Senior Division: Born in 1994, 1995, 1996, or 1997
  • Masters Division: Born in 1993 or earlier
Participants will receive an exclusive City Championships promo card and a commemorative pin, while supplies last. Top 4 finishers in each of the three age categories receive the following prizes:
  • 1st Place: 18 Pokémon TCG booster packs & a City Champion medal
  • 2nd Place: 10 Pokémon TCG booster packs
  • 3rd & 4th Places: 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
INFO
  • Bring your POP ID card, if you have one. If you don’t have a POP ID, one will be given to you at the event.
  • You must bring a Modified legal deck to the tournament.
  • You must bring a Modified legal Decklist to the tournament.
  • You must bring damage markers and poison/burn markers. None will be provided.
  • Make sure you arrive on time.
  • To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Tournament Rules.
|
|
|

Last edited:
Glad to have the dates for my calendar to plan ahead! Let's hope for great weather through the winter so we can all travel safely around New England! :smile:

I'll be at every one of these events except TJ's because im still sitting on a life long ban from the store. :nonono: I Hope to see everybody at these events!

I just got confirmation that i will be at Waterveliet and Milford so see ya all there.

Gino,good to see you will go to all of these. Wanna see what words hopeful will pull off this year

Wow, I totally missed how these spanned out through the holidays and the like. o.o

Well, if I can get rides from incredibly kind and wonderful people, I know I'd like to make some of them.

Could anyone in the know please confirm the correct date for Johnston RI? It is listed as Saturday, Dec. 14th, but Dec. 14 is a Sunday. So is it Saturday, Dec. 13 or Sunday, Dec. 14? Thanks!

Could anyone in the know please confirm the correct date for Johnston RI? It is listed as Saturday, Dec. 14th, but Dec. 14 is a Sunday. So is it Saturday, Dec. 13 or Sunday, Dec. 14? Thanks!

Got to love your posts.

I am in the "know" and I just corrected the front page.

Saturday the 13th per the PTO.

A whole two months** to get ready! Well, I'll be at 1-2 of those. I'll be at the game castle and hopefully, if I ca n convince my parents, TJ'S.

Last edited:
I might show up to a few, obvious with work permitting, though it sounds like people have ruled me out as being any sort of threat....oh boy.

Back