Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Being On TV????

ljgenco12

Is it just me or do you guys also think that Worlds should be on TV for people not able to go? Any Ideas on how we can make this happen?

-Joey

I don't know how easy that would be. Especially with the trouble that was had just taking regular pictures at Nats.

I'd be happy if they just streamed it online. Maybe one match in each of the Top Cut rounds. That'd be *FUN*

i think thatr it would be cool...another thing that i think would be cool is (if you went to nats and watched the ds tourney on the tvs) i think that it would be cool if they set a tv above a match and put it on tvs around in the place...a little off the topic in no and sorry. This would work wonders with top cut considering you were like 5 feet away from the actual matches.

I would like to be kind of like they do poker tournaments on TV you know? Like don't do every play but do like the highlight kind of things of the important and exciting matches, but we watch the main event live. It'd be really cool they started something like this.

wow, they'd make som much money off of it, just from the players buying the recordings on DVD. i'd love to see this happen :biggrin:

I don't know why they haven't done this yet. Like koolkidaz said they would make a huge profit off of it.

A live stream would be great too. I just want to see the matches from home idc how they do it.

If MLG could do Smash and Halo. Then they can record Pokemon on live. Cmon Pokemon's like the numer one game in Amerca! Also there should be commentators during worlds.

I think the Pokemon sunday show holds a worlds thing so yeah maybe they'll televise the finals or pokemon japan will.

But yeah I could see a live finals stream.

The US needs to be more like Japan in regards to Pokemon. Who wouldn't like a Show like Pokemon Sunday in the US?

I know about a hundred players (including myself) who would be *more* than willing to put themselves on the air and commentate on the featured game. Of course, over closed-circuit television somewhere that the participants couldn't hear us. Still, it'd be *beyond* kool to see this happen at some point.

I tried something like this for my Battle Road. Still got some kinks to work out (youTube doesn't like 30 minute vids), but it looks fantastic on a bigger screen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7my_r1YVJY. No comments, and the angle is kinda weird, but those are things I'll fix for the next tourney I run :D.

I love videos of people playing, but there aren't that many on youtube. It would be awesome to have commentators during the matches!

I subbed to you btw bullados

Last edited:
I know about a hundred players (including myself) who would be *more* than willing to put themselves on the air and commentate on the featured game. Of course, over closed-circuit television somewhere that the participants couldn't hear us. Still, it'd be *beyond* kool to see this happen at some point.

I tried something like this for my Battle Road. Still got some kinks to work out (youTube doesn't like 30 minute vids), but it looks fantastic on a bigger screen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7my_r1YVJY. No comments, and the angle is kinda weird, but those are things I'll fix for the next tourney I run :D.

I would totally be willing to commentate on games. Even without screentime, that would be the most awesome thing ever.

Back