Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

abilities

1. M

Relicanth - Memory Dive

Does Relicanth Memory Dive work on V, VSTAR and VMAX Pokémon?
  2. P

Scizor punishing scossirs attack

Scizors punishing scissors attacks does 50 damage for each ability in play. If "path to the peak" is the stadium in play. And shuts off abilities to the ex pokemon in play. Does that basically mean that attack does nothing, if I don't have anyother non rule box pokemon with abilities in play...
  3. H

Bursting Spores Activation

For Amoonguss's ability "Bursting Spores" does it only count for moves called exactly "Spore" or could a Pokémon with Spore in the name like Shiinotic's "Flickering Spores" count for this ability?
  4. H

Using a Pokemon ability that "attacks" is NOT considered an attack

Using a Pokemon ability that effectively "attacks" an opponent's Pokemon such as Intellion's Quick Shooting or Intellion VMAX's Double Gunner is not considered an attack, correct? So a Pokemon such as Arceus Prism Star, despite its First Law ability (Prevent all effects of your opponent’s...
  5. H

Barbaracle - Lost Block Ability Ruling

I received the below question from one of our players today- "This might be a odd question but the Lost Block ability BARBARACLE "Your opponent puts any Prize cards they would take in the Lost Zone instead of into their hand" My question is does this negate all forms of taking out of your...
  6. P

Abilities and Weakness/Resistance

My son and I are unsure of the dynamics on abilities and damage with respect to weakness and resistance. He was using Tyrogue’s Bratty Kick against my psychic pokemon. My pokemon has a -30 resistance to fighting so I think it should result in 0 damage. My son says it’s an ability and not an...
  7. H

Any cards that stop a Pokemon attack that circumvents effects?

Are there any stadiums, tools, or Pokemon abilities that negate attacks that bypass effects/abilities such as Mew VMAX's Max Miracle (This attack’s damage isn’t affected by any effects on your opponent’s Active Pokémon)? Excluding Pokemon attacks of course, I realize there are attacks such as...
  8. H

Stealthy Hood VS Wobbuffet [PHF] Bide Barricade, Vileplume [BUS] Disgusting Pollen

If I my opponent's active Pokemon is Wobbuffet [PHF] (Bide Barricade: As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, each Pokémon in play, in each player’s hand, and in each player’s discard pile has no Abilities except for Psychic Pokémon.) and I attach Stealthy Hood to my Zacian V [SSH]...
  9. B

Gardevoir V (2021) Heal Buff question

Hello, newer to Pokémon TCG so here is my question. I looked thru all Gardevoir posts I could find(all seemed older that I seen) but had no luck, so here goes... NOTE: not an energy question so energy cost not included. In this deck is the following: 1. Gardevoir V HP 210 Magical shot...
  10. Otaku

Giratina (SM - Lost Thunder 97/214) versus Slaking (SM - Celestial Storm 115/168)

My question is as follows: How does the "Lazy" Ability found on Slaking (SM - Celestial Storm 115/168), or any other form of Ability denial that only applies to Pokémon "in play" and not other places like the hand or discard pile, interact with an Ability like "Distortion Door" found on...
Back