Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Format Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long will we have to wait for "WHAT WILL BE NEXT YEARS FORMAT" topics.

I think by the time worlds ends.

Au Revoir Gardevoir. Gardevoir makes its last stand at Worlds..........

I thought it was 001

Last edited:
OH YES starting working on your decks now!!!

say bye to sparce/tv reporter
say hi to cleffa/sitrus berry

BTW I JUST REALIZE SOMETHING,PROMOS 27 + MEANS THE PROMOS WE CAN USE ARE ONLY POP PROMOS AND THE ONES WHICH HAVE WINNER BUT DON HAVE THE PROMO NO.

yeah, just like the format was FRLG-on and groudon* and kyogre* were in emerald, dom?
just realized something. isn't the charizard that they would be using (the meiji promo from last year) the same as the one in ex: dragons except for the art?

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
I wonder if a PUI official can come here and give their reasoning for HL on
Don't count on it; it's after business hours here on the West Coast, besides being a Friday.

Why should they have to justify the rotation to anyone? Their game, their rules, right?

'mom =/

Have the ballots in Broward county been counted? :wink:

Well, as it stands, I have to live with the fact that Vileplume EX still exists to haunt my Maroswap.

I too would like to hear the reasoning-as knowing the facts behind this rotation will help in predicting the next.

Last edited:
Although I would rather have FRLG, I do sigh a breath of relief that we now know the format and we can plan for the future. Atleast now all the, "when is the info on the next format going to be posted" threads will stop being made.

Again, many reasons why the format should be FRLG, but it's worthless to restate them. It isn't like it's going to change anything.

Best we can do is be happy that we have this game and plan for the future.

Yes, I for one am tired of all these format threads also. No more at last!!! May these numerous old threads rest in peace now that thine truth is found. . . . By the way, I think HL-on rocks!!! The more cards to play with the better. Oh and one more thing, VIVA ROCK-LOCK!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Last edited:
Did you see those beautyfull set icons, I like those, it's better to learn kids what set is named how.

These are very good detailed.

Last edited:
Turbo Blastoise said:
Oh and one more thing, VIVA ROCK-LOCK!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Ah, don't worry, Rock-Lock will be dead soon. *evil grin*

Last edited:
i can neither confirm nor deny that there actually has been talk of new promos from a certain "league" outside america to appear here. some have already been released in a set.

Rock-Lock won't die. If you meant Feraligatr EX, Prime, well... *laughs*

It's not as good as it seems. It's difficult to get out, being a stage 2 line, and can't have any pokemon based draw in it. Take out the first one and it'll be difficult to get back up and running. And one good dark Amphy hit could take it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back