Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Petition for the new POP format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastoise1992

The new format is just utterly horrible. I think they want to sync up with japan but japan is liek 50,000 times smaller than the U.S. and the world. The new format will drive away people, and will in turn drive away POP's money if people quit. Alot of people spend alot of tim trying to get to worlds, and with this the people who can't go to a billion tournaments chances are almost SHOT. POP made a bad move. Theres a lot of players on the gym, and i need some support. Maybe POP will see this........
So i'm starting a petition.

*prepares for flaming*

Yeah, POP made a horrible move.

Already, almost 10 people have considered quitting just by reading the thread posted by Kevin89; and I'm one of them.

And ryanvergel put this perfectly: "Who does this benefit?" According to the new rules, POP claims they "feel that the benefits far outweigh the disadvantage." I'd like an explanation. This is also going to hurt the younger age groups to be playing with people nearly 5 years older. In the "new" 11-14 (or Senior Division; whatever. ._.), children who have recently turned 11/12 can be playing with teenagers as old as 15 going on 16. That's just unfair.

Bring back the old rules, this is the worst thing that ever happened to the TCG.

~ZH

I think the folks at POP read this forum enough to see what others are saying about their decisions without the need for a petition. Remember what happened w/the sleeves ruling?

- Croatian_Nidoking

CN, I don't know if POP will change it considered allowing sleeves isn't really as big as changing the rules completely. It could take hundreds to convince them. =\

If at anytime of this week or month we see a poll about our opinions about the new season, then POP/PUI might be actually listening to us.

yeah ill sign this with no prob.

but u know until they can chage where worlds is going to be this year, theres no way gyms and stuff is comin back. if gyms were here for this year lets say, think about how many people are going to get a paid vacation to hawaii as well as hotels. then there comes nationals and winners from there will get a free vacation as well and dont forget about the others from around the world and those people with high points. i guess its just a bit too expensive for them to pay for all of us. at least this is how i think. oh well point is it would be nice if gyms came back and everything is back to how it was b4

also i could say gyms should be back, i just think people with invites should be allowed in a way since it seems it gotten too hectic as in peoples things gettiung robbed and such u know what i mean. oh well like i said this iss how i think

umm I just hate the new rules like everyone else. Sure there were some problems with the old rules but omg the new ones r horrible. this aint helpin no one

Sign me up . I started play pokemon 1/2 a year ago one of the main reasons i decided to start play was becauase it didn't seem like you needede alot of money to play(travel wise) at a high level, but now i am disgusted by POP for doing this and I am:mad: considering leaving the game( or just playing unlimited at a local league):mad:

Quit? Quit? You don't go to Nationals and go undefeated by quitting the game! I know we all don't like changes made in this game, however, you just have to adapt and learn with the game. Weather it is Metagame changes, or tournament structure, we are constantly pushed to take on new challenges, regardless of the fact it is favorable to us or not. I think you really are jumping the gun here. Play a few tournaments first, then see if you like it or not, who knows, you MIGHT have fun.

I'm still playing but I don't like the rule changes at all there's gonna be 15 year olds in my age group next year and this year. hitmonchan93 *signed*

Ugh, the new age division thing was a smart move. You don't have to change age groups mid season. That's ALL IT MEANS. I think the new structure is gonna be exciting, but w/e.

Could people possibly wait until they can read what all the details of how the new rules will work actually ARE, before starting petitions against them? Maybe?

No?

'mom

Zero Hax said:
The age groups aren't the big problem, here.

lmao of course its not a problem if youre in the 10- or the 11-14 lmfao

besides that i say they should cut a line for 18 and older people and just basically change the age group again to something else.

SD PokéMom said:
Could people possibly wait until they can read what all the details of how the new rules will work actually ARE, before starting petitions against them? Maybe?

No?

'mom
I agree, I'll wait until POP releases more information for now, though IMO the new system does look ugly as of now.

Hiya,

And also...This is a great chance for us non-US countries...You guys had your fun at Worlds for like 4 Years..It's unfair.And this changes can help more players from all over the world to come and actually play in the worlds, hence the name Worlds. And as mom said...The season have not even started yet...All you see is written on papers, just wait, give them a chance, and who knows, you'll like it, and who knows, it might be actually better.
I do think POP knows what they're doing.

cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back