Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2008 Location Is..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we even get to go around the world or even around the US before having to go to the same exact place as '04? I would love to hear the reason for this one... (if 100% confirmed. Drew, "it seems" means you still have doubts.)

Edit: Not bad but it looks like the PUI darts hit the same spots too much. (FL, CA, CA, HI, FL)

Last edited:
Is it? Either way, I wouldn't be able to go even if I did somehow win a trip (I have a study abroad program I'm doing that summer).

Did we even get to go around the world or even around the US before having to go to the same exact place as '04? I would love to hear the reason for this one... (if 100% confirmed. Drew, "it seems" means you still have doubts.)

Edit: Not bad but it looks like the PUI darts hit the same spots too much. (FL, CA, CA, HI, FL)

I am positive.

Drew

Cry me a river.

ty

I have one of the key cards from Worlds 2004...If I can go to worlds next year then it would be the perfect opportunity to see if they still work =D (providing if it is at the same hotel/location). Wasn't it at Disneyworld in 2004?

Anyway. I would have loved to see it in Germany...But anywhere is good =D

Best of luck to everybody next year, and may there be alot of worlds invites :O

Key cards are deactivated after use and the ones returned can be reactivated, therefore, they would not work

hopefully a worlds in the continental US means more trips :/

I don't under stand why one earth they would have worlds in a place that is known for geting hit by hurricanes!? Trust me, their's no way we would have worlds if a huricane came. This sucks. Baltimore would have bin so much better. *sigh*

Sweet! Now I am going to save money to go next year! Thanks for the info, Drew!

-Peter

I hope they have a grinder. And if they do I bet they will have close to 600 people in it. We are so depressed about not being in Hawaii right now. Been staying away from Pokemon lately . But this news made our day brighter. Guess we wil now be heading for a prerelease soon. Good Luck to all those that made it to Worlds 2007. Look forward to seeing the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back