Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

13-17 age division???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blastoise-shellshocker said:
This would be a pointless division.
Its more than just a new 13-17 age group :rolleyes:, I've heard rumors/suggestions/something like that of changing the age divisions to the following:

12-
13-17
18+

I'm all for this if its actually being considered. I think its 1337 :thumb:

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Some people have problems with 14 year old kids facing older kids but I feel it's perfectly fine. It's the 11 year old kids that shouldn't face older kids IMHO.

some have probelsm with 14 year odls playing 15+ kids? When I was 14, i was forced to play 15+ so i could have some solid competition, 14 year olds in 11-14 have always dominated....same with 10 in 10-

14 year olds are fine IMO. I do believe there is a gap between 11 year olds though. Theres a lot of good players in 11-14 now that can play with the 15+ Hedge proved that at one of the cc's in Chicago. He won in the 15+ I play with 11-14 players on appr everyday and they're good players.

I don't think this will happen. If they do then it will be a expencive change for nintendo.
You would have to change: tms, pop website. All past items with 11-14 would have to be binned. I just don't think its real but then again i may be wrong.

I seriously hope they change the age divisions. Playing against a 40 year old isn't fair to a teenager.

LOL, the divisions Prof. Chris posted are exactly what I have been wanting for such a long time.

12- (children)
13-17 (teenagers)
18+ (adults)

12- isnt fair IMHO..
the difference between the ability of a 12 year old to an 8 year old for example is too great. a few 11/12 year old players wud totally dominate the agregroup.
18+ wud make pokemon more professional really. whether thats good or not is open to debate. meh, its worth a try if nothing else

Last edited:
Ive heard from a certian person who i will not name now that this will happen. The day after worlds as a matter of fact. Which really sucks bc that same day is my 18th birthday. Oh well i guess that just means im losng more ppl i have to do deal with.
Dave III

Water Pokemon Master said:
I seriously hope they change the age divisions. Playing against a 40 year old isn't fair to a teenager.

Playing against a teenager isn't fair to a 40-year old. :biggrin:

Id like this idea. Change things around a bit in the game. Its not a problem facing a teen but it would be nice to have an exclusive adult division. Plus for teems it gives them thier own division so they dont fell overwhelmed playing an adult. I hope there is truth to this rumor because it would be an exciting and good change to pokemon :smile:

hey guys this is my first post so dont make fun of me k i think it will be great right now for me because i am turning 15 so i can still not face the 15t so im happy btw this is steven d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back