Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Reality: reality check

CyberManectric

Pokemon AR: Reality Check

Chapter 1: The Wish

It was sunny outside. The future looked bright. Nothing could possibly bring Chase down, except for his math class. Ug this is soooooo boring, he thinks to himself. Chase was a high school sophmore who enjoyed playing pokemon every now and then. He had dark hair, was average height, and managed to stay in good shape.
Mr. Vouch: "Chase, show me last night's assignment." As Chase brings it to the front of the classroom, he thinks to himself, why can't anything exciting happen. My Pokemon card collection is more entertaining than this. Not long after that, the intercom comes on.
Principal over intercom: "Attention students and Staff. We are going under school lockdown, something suspicious has entered the building and we don't know what it is or if it's dangerous. And… What is that thing? Get away.” Strange sounds are heard over the intercom, leaving the students to wonder what’s going on. Then a mysterious voice is heard.
Mysterious voice: “Have a nice day at school students. Ha ha ha ha.” Chase always had an adventurous side, so he decides to check out the action. He runs out of his math class.
Mr. Vouch: “Get back in here Chase.”
Chase: “Sorry Mr. Vouch, I got to help.” Chase dashes to the end of the hallway to find a sight he could not believe. A stranger was standing there. And standing next to him was a real, live Weavile.
Chase: “What, a POKEMON? Those aren’t real.”
Stranger: “Oh, but it’s very real.” The stranger appeared to be a couple years older than Chase. He wore a cape and scarf to conceal his identity.
Stranger: “Weavile, Icy Wind! Show him how real you are!” Weavile freezes the hallway, leaving Chase shivering.
Chase: “B-b-but h-how is this possible. It’s just a game.”
The stranger reveals what appears to be a pokeball, but it had a Pokemon Emerald game sticking in a slot.
Stranger: “Come on out Jirachi,” After a flash of bright light, a Jirachi. appears levitating.
Stranger: “This pokeball of mine is a scientific breakthrough. And with my Jirachi’s power to grant wishes, I have access to all the power I need. I call it a Cartridge ball. I hope you enjoyed my little presentation, because it’s time to finish you off. Doom Desire Jirachi!”
Chase: “No.” Chase pulls the fire alarm. People come pouring out of the classrooms, which separates Jirachi from its trainer. Chase jumps from the marching crowd and grabs Jirachi. The Jirachi doesn’t seem to panic.
Jirachi: “Help me. Help us.”
Chase: “Huh, telepathy? Were you talking to me Jirachi?” Jirachi nods.
Jirachi: “Help us… Chase.”
Chase: “Listen Jirachi, grant my wish. I wish I had one of those pokeballs that can bring Pokemon to life from my game cartridges.” Jirachi creates a flash of light and that same pokeball appears right in front of chase. He tries to grab it, but someone from the crowd kicks it away.
Chase: “Oh, no.” Chase ditches Jirachi and tries to find his new cartridge ball. He sees it next to a window. The crowd would not let him get to the Cartridge ball, so he went into an empty classroom. Soon the school is almost empty and the fire alarms stop ringing. Chase picks up his cartridge ball and pulls out his gameboy. He takes his FireRed cartridge and inserts it into the slot in the pokeball.
Stranger: “So you used my Jirachi to obtain the same power I have huh? Good, my mission was too easy. Now it’s a challenge.” The stranger is standing right behind Chase with his Weavile and Jirachi.
Stranger: “What do you say to a double battle? If you win, I’ll go quietly and let you keep that ball. If you fail… well, let’s just say you’ll wish you never even came to this place.”
Chase: “You’re on!” There is a slight pause.
Chase: “So… how do you work this thing?”
Stranger: “If you play the video game, then you should know how to use a pokeball.”
Chase: “Pokeball go!” Chase throws the cartridge ball. Poliwrath pops out.
Chase: “Not bad, Poliwrath from my party. For my second choice, go Fearow!”
Stranger: “That’s the best you got? I might as well let you have the first attack.”
Chase tries to get a solid grip of the situation he’s in. He just went from turning in his homework to being in a double battle within minutes. How would he be able to win a battle against this mysterious villain in the real world?

Chapter 2: Let the Battle Begin!!!

Chase quickly clears his mind and decides to call out his Poliwrath’s attacks.
Chase: “Poliwrath, use Hydro Pump.”
Villain: “Dodge with Agility, Weavile” Weavile does just that. Zooming around the school’s corridors and avoiding all of Poliwrath’s blasts of water.
Villain: “You see, battling in the real world is very different than battling in the gameboy. If you ever watch the cartoon show, you’d know that. Now Jirachi, use Zen Headbutt.”
Chase: “What, a new attack?” Jirachi heads in for a direct attack.
Chase: “Quick Fearow, stop Jirachi with your Secrete Power.” Fearow summons energy and shoots it at Jirachi. Jirachi stops in its tracks.
Villain: “Oh, great, paralyzed. Jirachi’s Serene Grace must have helped you.”
Chase: “That’s what I was hoping for.”
Villain: “It doesn’t matter. My Pokemon know new attacks from the Diamond and Pearl games. For example, Weavile, use Shadow Claw on Poliwrath. Jirachi, try your Zen Headbutt again!” The two Pokemon try their direct attacks again.
Chase: “Poliwrath, grab Weavile! Fearow, use Fly to dodge!” Chase’s Pokemon do just that. Weavile can’t reach Poliwrath and Jirachi is too slow from being paralyzed to attack Fearow.
Chase: “Now Poliwrath, use submission, Fearow, Fly attack!” Poliwrath throw Weavile in for a loop. Weavile is sent flying and then slams against a wall. Jirachi is struck by Fearow. However, Weavile is still standing and Jirachi has plenty of HP left.
Villain: “My turn now, Weavile, use Icy Wind. Jirachi, Doom Desire!.” The corridors become freezing and Jirachi seems to be storing up energy. Fearow is too cold to be flying so it lands, and snow starts to build up around Poliwrath.
Chase: “Don’t give in Poliwrath. Use Psychic to reverse the Icy Wind.” Poliwrath focuses its energy and manages to drive away the attack.
Chase: “Now Fearow, Drill Peck on Weavile.” Fearow gets back in the air and dives toward Weavile.
Villain: “Not so fast, Weavile, Agility again.” Weavile starts zooming around the room again.
Chase: “Now Poliwrath, Hydro Pump.” Weavile runs strait into the attack and get KO’d. The villain growls.
Villain: “Return Weavile.” Weavile disappears into a regular pokeball.
Chase: “Hey wait, where’d you get a regular pokeball? I thought you had to use the one with the game inserted in it.”
Villain: “Weavile is not allowed in the gameboy cartridges. As far as this pokeball, I’m not telling. Now Jirachi, use Thunderbolt on Fearow.”
Chase: “Poliwrath, use Psychic to defend Fearow.” Poliwrath manages to drive the Thunderbolt away from Fearow, but damages the ceiling in the process. Soon the whole school starts shaking. Jirachi’s Doom Desire was taking effect.
Chase: “Oh no, no telling how much damage this’ll do to the school. Fearow, Fly through that hole in the roof and protect us all.” Fearow goes in for the attack and takes the hit. It gets KO’d in the process. Chase calls it back into the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Now Poliwrath, Hydro Pump.”
Villain: “Jirachi, use Thunderbolt again.” Jirachi is too paralyzed to attack. The Hydro Pump hits its target.
Chase: “Hydro Pump again, Poliwrath” Jirachi is hit a second time.
Jirachi: “Finish me off Chase, so you can save us.” Only Chase heard Jirachi’s thoughts. He knew that Jirachi was not attacking on purpose.
Chase: ”Poliwrath, wrap this up. Submission!”
Villain: “Quick Jirachi, Reminiscant Headbutt!” Jirachi attempts to attack Poliwrath, but Poliwrath manages to grab Jirachi and finish it off.
Villain: “No, Jirachi.” Jirachi has been KO’d. The stranger recalls Jirachi into its game cartridge ball and turns toward Chase.
Villain: “Just so you know, I’m a sore loser. Rayquaza, come on out!” A Black Rayquaza emerges from the flash of light from the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Whoa, a shiny Rayquaza.”
Villain: “I have no more time for this, Rayquaza, use Hyper Beam.” Rayquaza fires its attack on Poliwrath. Poliwrath gets KO’d. Chase calls it back into the cartridge ball.
Chase: "Hey that was uncalled for!"
Villain: “What do I care? I’m done here. Rayquaza, make that hole in the roof bigger and let’s return to HQ.” The stranger jumps on his black Rayquaza and they disappear into the sky. Chase watches on, then notices that all his schoolmates had seen the epic battle. The principal approaches Chase.
Chase: “Oh great, now I’m in trouble.”

Last edited:
and so. . . . don't keep me in suspense! When are the next chapters coming?! How come I never had such great interruptions in math class?

ilikegengar said:
and so. . . . don't keep me in suspense! When are the next chapters coming?! How come I never had such great interruptions in math class?
Did you forget that in Oregon, NOTHING exciting ever happens here that can get us out of school. >_<
Chapters 3 & 4 will be posted sometime in the next few days.
EDIT: I've also squeezed in a short description of Chase in chapter 1.

Last edited:
Chapters 3 and 4

Well the story continues. Feel free to post any feedback you have.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 3: Relearning the game​

After defeating the mysterious trainer who attacked his school, Chase finds himself in the presence of his high school’s administrators along with more than half the other students watching, still mystified by what just happened.
Chase: “Please forgive me Mr. Johnson. If I hadn’t battled that goon and sent him packing, who knows what could’ve happened. I did what I thought was the right thing to do.” The principal thinks for a minute.
Mr. Johnson: “I understand your position Chase. That goon attacked me with that pokeman of his. I’m glad that you were able to chase him away, but I cannot ignore the consequences of your rash decision. The school has taken some serious damage, and there’s water everywhere. Until we clean this up, school is dismissed.” All the students cheer.
Chase: “So… I’m not in trouble?”
Mr. Johnson: “Not this time. I’ll let you off with a warning. If you need to ever send out your pokemans again, please do it outside.”
Chase: “You bet Mr. Johnson. Oh, and they’re called pokemon.”
A few minutes later, Chase is walking home. He decides to turn on his gameboy and check on his Pokemon in the FireRed cartridge. Soon his friend Aaron catches up with him.
Aaron: “Chase. Hey Chase! Wait up.”
Chase: “Huh? What do you need Aaron?” Aaron was Chase’s friend ever since the beginning of the school year. The two of them tend to be more competitive toward each other than friendly.
Aaron: “How did you pull that off?”
Chase: “Pulled what off?”
Aaron: “Those real pokemon. The whole school saw you battle that jerk.”
Chase: “This thing right here.” Chase pulls the cartridge ball out of his pocket.
Aaron: “A pokeball with a slot for gameboy games?”
Chase: “Yeah. I got it from that Jirachi I battled earlier today. This cartridge isn’t that great. Look at this.” Chase shows what he’s been doing on his gameboy. The screen was showing Poliwrath’s stats.
Chase: “Poliwrath and Fearow are still fainted from the battle. So if I just put them back into the game, they don’t fully recover. I have to go to a pokemon center in the game before I can use them again.”
Aaron: “That stinks. Hey, think you could call out another pokemon. Let’s Fly on that Fearow of yours.”
Chase: “What? Now? I don’t know.”
Aaron: “Come on Chase. Don’t be such a whimp. Call out that Fearow of yours. It’d be interest to Fly home for once. What are you, chicken, or should I say, Combusken? Ha.” Chase just narrows his eyes.
Chase: “Bad joke, Aaron. But fine, you win." Chase saves the game after going to a pokemon center. Then he inserts the FireRed game into the slot on the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Come back on out, Fearow!” Fearow emerges from the cartridge ball.
Aaron: “Whoa, awesome.” Chase climbs onto Fearow.
Chase: “Well, do you want a ride or what?” Aaron finally climbs aboard Fearow.
Chase: "Alright Fearow, lift off.” Fearow takes Chase and Aaron into the sky. They enjoy the view of their quiet neighborhood. Chase directs Fearow toward his home.
Aaron: “Why not let your other pokemon out when we land?”
Chase: “I don’t know. I have no clue how their attacks and abilities alter here in our world.”
Aaron: “Come on. You already got your Fearow out. Let the other pokemon out.” Chase just stays silent as they land in his front yard. After landing, Chase recalls Fearow back into his FireRed game. Then he heads up to his room, drops off his backpack, picks up his Pokemon Emerald game, and heads back outside.
Chase: “I’ll let the other pokemon out once we reach the park.” Aaron grins, excited to see some real action. They reach the park in a few minutes. Once there, Chase puts the FireRed game in his pocket and put the Emerald game in the Cartridge ball slot.
Chase: “Come on out, Nidoking.” Nidoking comes on out.
Aaron: “You just had to let your favorite pokemon come out first, huh?”
Chase: “Yup. Nidoking, show us your Earthquake attack.” Nidoking follows its orders. The park starts to shake. Small rocks and pile of dirt fall into the nearby creek. The slide falls over. A wasp’s nest also falls. The angry wasps attack.
Aaron: “Uh, Chase?” Aaron points at the wasps.
Chase: “Nidoking, Fire Blast.” Nidoking does just that and burns up all the wasps, but there is still quite some damage done to the park, and the nearby neighbors were coming to figure out what just cause the earthquake.
Chase: “We better clean up this mess.”
Aaron: “And by ‘we’ you mean you? Send out one of those legendary pokemon you got, like Groudon.” Chase just nods at Aaron, but Aaron just snatches the Cartridge ball from his hand.
Aaron: “Go Groudon.” Aaron tosses the cartridge ball, it hits the ground, and nothing happens.
Aaron: “Hey, what gives?” Chase runs over and picks it up.
Chase: “Maybe its voice activated and has voice recognition. I’ll try now. Come on out, Groudon!” This time, Groudon does appear. Moments after its appearance, the weather starts to get warmer and warmer. Once again, the neighbors start to stare at chase and his creatures.
Chase: “Uh… Groudon, Nidoking, return now!” Chase’s two pokemon disappear back into the cartridge ball one at a time, but the weather continues to warm up.
Aaron: “Chase, you just brought global warming to a whole new level.” Chase ignores Aaron and begins to toss his cartridge ball again.
Chase: “Kyogre, you’re on!” Once again, nothing happens.
Aaron: “Voice recognition, huh?” Ignoring Aaron once again, Chase picks up his cartridge ball, wondering why nothing happened. Then it hits him.
Chase: “No, I think it’s because Kyogre’s not in my party in Emerald. I gotta get it out of my PC in the game.” He does just that, then when he’s ready, he puts Emerald back into the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Come on out, Kyogre!” Kyogre finally emerges from Chase’s Emerald game. It manages to stop the massive increase in temperature, and summon a rain storm all at once.
Aaron: “Okay, Mr. Weatherman, can you make up your mind if it’s gonna be sunny, or rainy, or snowy, just stop it.” The nearby neighbors agree with Aaron and begin to shout as well. Chase recalls his beached Kyogre and sends out his Rayquaza. Rayquaza stops the rain with its Air Lock ability. Chase then calls it back.
Chase: “OK, now I have a better idea on how these pokemon will interact in our worlds. I gotta heal them before I can use them again, they gotta be in my party if I want to call them out, and whatever happens out here, happens to them in there.”
Aaron: “Good for you, but you still need to clean up this mess you made. Like the tipped over slide, the knocked down branches, and not to mention the unhappy neighbors.” Chase just gives Aaron a blank stare. He may have learned how to put better use to his pokemon’s abilities, but he had no clue of the danger coming to his hometown.

Chapter 4: Evil plots its next move​

Far off in the Great Plains, a Black Rayquaza casts a shadow over wherever it flies. Riding it is a mysterious character who was the first to obtain the ability to call out pokemon from the video games. He was just defeated in a double battle against Chase and was now on his way to his HQ. He soon spots it below him and his Rayquaza.
Villain: “Down we go, Rayquaza.” Rayquaza begins to descend. In front of the building, three other characters are waiting for him. A teenaged girl with long dark hair dressed much like a tom boy stepped forward.
Girl: “Welcome back to Team Chaos HQ, Master Skyler.”
Skyler: “Thank you, Gwen.” Another one of Skyler’s friends steps forward. This guy was pretty shady, wore mostly black clothing, and had dark hair that was long enough to cover his eyes. Gwen cuts in before he could speak.
Gwen: “Skyler, why are you here earlier than expected?”
Skyler: “Because, my mission did not go as well as planned. I trust that everything is fine here, right Shade?”
Shade: “Yes, I manage to evolve Porygon2 and Magneton.” He hands over two regular pokeballs.
Skyler: “Excellent.” He takes off his cloak and scarf and puts the pokeballs into his pockets. Underneath the cloak he was wearing a blue and white suit that was wired with gadgets. Skyler’s hair was more of a dirt blond color. His hazel eyes appeared somewhat hallow, as if no sole was looking from them. Skyler deactivates the gadgets that were active in his suit. Those gadgets were built by the genius of Team Chaos, Jason.
Jason: “So what went wrong, master?”
Skyler: “Some punk used my Jirachi go get a hold of one of our Cartridge balls. I lost a double battle to him.” He tosses a memory card to Jason.
Skyler: “The hidden camera in this suit got a snapshot of him. This is our new enemy.”
Gwen: “Why not use your Jirachi to wish away his cartridge ball?”
Shade: “I don’t care. This could make things more interesting. I’ve been itching for a battle with someone else.”
Skyler: “I’ll let the kid keep his cartridge ball for now. Actually, this could be an opportunity in disguise. Shade, I’m going to need your Houndoom.” Shade sends it out of his Emerald game.
Jason: “What do you have in mind, Skyler.”
Skyler: “I want to see how good this kid is at playing ‘hero.’ Take Houndoom into the lab and show him the picture of that kid.” Jason takes Houndoom inside.
Shade: “What about our newly evolved pokemon?”
Skyler: “I’ll be using them next. These two will be perfect to attack when he’s weak.” Skyler chuckles evilly.
Gwen: “Shall I take Houndoom into town?”
Skyler: “Allow me. I know where this kid’s neighborhood is. A few states over, all the way in Salem, Oregon. That town’s is about to get another wake up call from Team Chaos!” Skyler wastes no time putting his plan into action. After spending a couple of hours plotting his next attack, he leaves Gwen with orders for his back up plan. Back on his Black Rayquaza, he heads back to where he started, looking for revenge.
Skyler: “TEAM CHAOS FOREVER!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Quick links
back to Chapters 1 & 2
Chapters 5 & 6
Chapters 7 & 8
Chapters 9 & 10
Chapters 11 & 12
Chapters 13 & 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapters 17 & 18
Chapters 19 & 20
Chapters 21 & 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapters 26 & 27
Chapter 28

Last edited:
Very, very interesting.

I like the color coded script.
But, could you make the colors easier to read?

Did you get Skyler from Heroes?

Yeah, I'll be reading this one.

I'll change the colors around when I post the next two chapters. It'd be helpful if you told me which character's colors need changing. As far as Skyler goes, my brother came up with that name. I came did the names for all the other characters.
Team_Rocket_Prodigy, of course you can be included in my story, but not until chapter 7 or 8.
Thanks for reading everyone. Next chapters will be posted hopefully this weekend.

EDIT: I've tried changing the color for some of the characters. Honestly, I don't know what to think of their text colors, so tell me if I still need to change anyone's. Also, as of right now some characters will be sharing text colors in different chapters.

Last edited:
This is rather brilliant. I'm definately eager to read the next two chapters. -suscribes to thread-

I agree with eI_at10s. I like the colour coded script as well, but Mr. Johnson's, Gwen, and Mr. Vouch's colours are kind of blinding to read.

Chapters 5 & 6

Ok, I've decided to use pokemon and attacks that are in Diamond and Pearl, so just to make sure everyone knows what is going on during the battles, I've adding links that will open up that pokemon's serebii pokedex page like I've done in chapter one. Enjoy.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 5: Defending the young and old​

It’s been two days since the attack on Chase’s school. Despite the fact he practically saved the school building along with everyone inside it, Chase finds himself helping to clean up the damage his battle has done to it. Helping him was his Nidoking, Machamp, and Metagross from his Emerald game cartridge. I was also a dark and stormy night. The perfect kind of weather for bad things to happen.
Chase (Muttering to himself): “Stupid vice principal. Having me clean up all the broken pieces of concrete and other junk the school’s made out of.” Suddenly, Nidoking, Machamp, and Metagross all start growling.
Chase: “What’s wrong?” All of Chase’s pokemon stare at the sky. Then a shadowy figure zooms right across it.
Chase: “Is that… the Black Rayquaza from last time?” Without hesitation, Chase calls back his three pokemon. Then he scans his team on his Emerald. He didn’t have a single pokemon that knew Fly that could stand up to a Rayquaza, so he decided to use an alternative and releases one of his lv.100 pokemon.
Chase: “Let’s go, after that black Rayquaza.” The pokemon Chase is riding on give a few growls and starts looking for it. Meanwhile, Skyler was looking for a target.
Skyler: “Let’s see how good this kid is at playing ‘hero,’ but I’m missing the bait.” Then Skyler spots a three storied house. He decides to release Houndoom. Then he gives Houndoom a two way transmitter. This way, only it would hear Skyler’s commands.
Skyler: “Alright Houndoom, see if you can draw someone from that house, then attack.” Houndoom jumps off Rayquaza and then lands in the backyard of the house. Inside the house is a quiet family of three. They are peacefully having dinner when they hear a thud from Houndoom’s jump.
Kid: “What was that dad?"
Dad: “I don’t know, Lucas. Maybe the storm knocked something over." Then they all see Houndoom’s eyes glowing red. Next they hear a creepy roar.
Lucas: “Is that a coyote? Don’t let it bite me.”
Mom: “A coyote is these parts? Honey, go shoo away that dog.” The dad gets up. He opens the sliding door and looks around. Then out of nowhere, Houndoom strikes.
Skyler (Over transmitter): “Bite Houndoom.” Houndoom bites Lucas’s dad on the arm.
Lucas: “Dad! You okay?”
Dad: “Stay back Lucas.” Up on the roof top, Chase finally catches up with Skyler, but Skyler doesn’t notice him riding on his Arcanine. Arcanine stealthfully jumps from rooftop to rooftop. Then it stops on Lucas’s house. Chase witnesses the attack. Then he spots Skyler on his shiny Rayquaza.
Chase: “Now that is just low. Attacking defenseless people. Arcanine, jump down and use Extremespeed.” As Arcanine jumps off the roof and dives toward Houndoom, Skyler sees them and reactivates his transmitter.
Skyler (over transmitter): “Look out Houndoom.” Houndoom looks up to see an Arcanine with a trainer on it. It lets go of its victim and gets hit by the Extremespeed. Chase jumps off his noble pokemon.
Chase: “You okay sir?” Lucas’s dad groans.
Dad: “Yeah… just in a little bit of pain.”
Chase: “Let me take care of this.” Lucas’s dad recognizes Chase's voice.
Dad (thinking): Is that…
Skyler (over transmitter): “Houndoom, Sludge Bomb.” Houndoom attacks.
Chase: “Arcanine, Flamethrower the Sludge Bomb, then use Extremespeed!” Despite the heavy rainfall, Arcanine’s Flamethrower incinerates the sludge bomb attack. Then Arcanine charges straight at Houndoom. It hits Houndoom so hard that it knocks off the transmitter.
Skyler: “Use Thunder Fang now! Houndoom? I said THUNDER FANG! Grr, stupid beast must’ve dropped the transmitter.” Arcanine and Houndoom fire Flamethrowers at each other. Lucas comes out to see the action.
Chase: “Finish this with one last Extremespeed!” Upon hearing Chase’s voice, Lucas looks up, and gets excited to see a familiar face. Arcanine Manages to KO Houndoom. Then Skyler swoops in with his Rayquaza. This changes everyone mood. He recalls Houndoom into a cartridge ball then looks at Chase.
Skyler: “Impressive. You learn fast for a kid.”
Chase: “Kid?! I’m a 15 year-old sophomore in high school. You’re only about a year older than me.”
Skyler: “Maybe we’ve should’ve properly introduced ourselves. I’m Skyler, leader of Team Chaos.” Chase starts snickering.
Chase: “Team Chaos? Oh, man, that’s lame. Ha ha, Team Chaos. Where’d you get that name, or was ‘Team Rocket’ already taken?”
Skyler: “Go ahead and laugh. Soon, you’ll hear our laughter once there’s a new world order, ran by Team Chaos.”
Chase: “Well, I guess it’ll be embarrassing when you lose to me, Chase.”
Skyler: “Well Chase, consider yourself lucky you still have that cartridge ball. In the meantime, I need to find a better way to get my revenge on you. We’ll meet again. Sooner than you think, Chase!” Rayquaza Flies away. In all that excitement, Chase forgot about the family he was just defending. A family he has met before. Lucas runs up and hugs him.
Lucas: “Chase! Oh thank you for saving us. I knew you were awesome.”
Chase: “That’s not what you said when your brother and I used to be friends, Lucas.”
Mom: “Chase, you’re a sight for sore eyes.”
Chase: “Hi Mrs. Beltran.”
Mrs. Beltran: “Were those Pokemon? I thought my family was done with those when A.J. left us.”
Chase: “Left you? I though A.J. disappeared. You forget that he and I used to do these pokemon events together. Uh… speaking of which.” Chase points to the living room. A Banette was floating there. Mrs. Beltran screams. Chase remembers what Skyler had said. “I’m a sore loser” echoes in his head, so he was sure the ghost pokemon came from Skyler. Banette fires a thunderbolt. Once again, it’s Chase to the rescue. He throws his cartridge ball.
Chase: “Nidoking, protect us from the thunderbolt attack.” Nidoking materializes from the flash of light and absorbs the attack.
Chase: “Arcanine, get in here, and Crunch that Banette.”
Lucas: “Let me help, Chase.” Arcanine rushes in, and attacks Banette.
Chase: “Let you help, but you’re nine years old. I don’t think you can handle a situation like this.” Banette tosses a Shadow Ball at Arcanine, which sends it sliding into the entertainment system.
Lucas: “I’ve seen you and my brother play pokemon before, and my classmates talk about it every day. Let me battle.” Nidoking tries to use its Megahorn attack, but Banette strikes back with Will-o-Wisp, which manages to hold Nidoking back.
Chase: “Alright, Nidoran, come on out.” Chase hurls a regular pokeball. He figured out how to generate those a while back thanks to his friend Aaron. A young male Nidoran emerges.
Chase: “I hatched this one from an egg not that long ago, so try battling with it. Nidoran, from now on, you obey your new trainer."
Lucas: “I don’t know it’s attacks.”
Mrs. Beltran: “Do something before those creatures ruin my house.”
Chase: “This Nidoran knows Poison sting, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, and I think Leer.”
Lucas: “Poison sting, Nidoran.” Nidoran fire its attack. Banette sees it coming and dodges it. The poison stingers put out a light bulb.
Mrs. Beltran: “Lucas, what are you doing?!”
Chase: “Good try, I’ll take over. Nidoking, Megahorn!, Arcanine, Crunch!” Chase’s two pokemon try to attack, but Banette disappears and the other two pokemon attack each other. Banette reappears, laughing.
Lucas: “Nidoran, Iron Tail.” Nidoran jumps up and tries to hit Banette, but it dodges.
Chase: “Arcanine, Flame-“
Mrs. Beltran: “Don’t burn up my house, Chase!”
Chase: “Uh… fine then. Use Crunch one more time. Nidoking, trap Banette with Sludge Bomb.” The sludge bomb surrounds Banette, leaving no escape for it. Arcanine lands its attack, leaving Banette KO’d. As that happens, Mr. Beltran yells in pain again. Chase runs outside and sees that same Houndoom again. Skyler is standing in the back yard.
Chase: “You just don’t give up, do you Mr. Sore Loser?” Skyler ignores Chase’s comment.
Skyler: “Return Banette. Houndoom, Thunder Fang!” Houndoom tries to attack Chase.
Chase: “Nidoking, Help!” Nidoking gets in just in time to protect Chase.
Chase: “Now use Earthquake.” Nidoking’s attack KO’s Houndoom for a second time. Skyler calls it back into his cartridge ball, and then escapes on his Black Rayquaza without saying anything.
Chase: “Finally, it’s over with. Return, Arcanine and Nidoking.” Chase recalls them back into his Emerald game. Then he checks the damage from Houndoom’s attacks. Mr. Beltran had a bit of blood from the bite attack, but it was nothing major. Mrs. Beltran helped him back inside.
Lucas: “You were so cool, Chase. And thanks for letting me help.” He hands the pokeball over to Chase, but Chase refuses it.
Chase: “Keep it. You may need my Nidoran’s help again. Nidoran, from now on, you stay with Lucas and protect his family.” Nidoran nods happily. Lucas is delighted to have a real life pokemon.
Chase: “Of course, it has to be okay with your parents.”
Mrs. Beltran: “Just promise me Lucas won’t disappear like how A.J. did.”
Chase: “Not as long as I’m around. Hey Lucas, now that Nidoran is yours, you’ll need its pokeball. And you can give it a nickname if you want to.” Lucas thinks for a second.
Lucas: “I’ll call you Spiny. Does that sound good to you?” Nidoran nods, and then licks its new trainer.
Lucas (while laughing): “Okay, Spiny it is. Now stop, that tickles.” Chase smiles at this happy sight. Then he releases his Arcanine again and rides home. However, up in the sky, Skyler is watching him return home.
Gwen (Over Transmitter): “Master Skyler, any news?”
Skyler: “I think it’s time I used our newly evolved pokemon. And I think I’ve found my next target. I’ll strike tomorrow.”
Gwen (Over Transmitter): “But I thought you said you’d use those when he was weak.”
Skyler: “Yes, but I also want to see how good of a hero this kid is.” Skyler starts laughing evilly.

Chapter 6: Playing by the new rules​

The next morning, Chase readies himself for a new day at school. He tells his mom that he’d go with his friends. As soon as he’s out of sight from his own home, he releases Arcanine from his Emerald game.
Chase: “Alright Arcanine, let’s get a move on.” He rides his Arcanine down the road and decides to take a shortcut from the rooftops from houses. Just then, Arcanine starts to growl.
Chase: “What is it Arcanine? Do you sense that shiny Rayquaza again?” Just then, Chase’s cell phone rings. He answers it.
Mrs. Beltran: “There’s a UFO attacking our neighborhood! Get over here and protect us, Chase!”
Chase: “Okay, I’m on my way.” Chase hangs up and directs Arcanine toward Lucas’s house. School would just have to wait. He found it odd that Mrs. Juarez said “UFO.” He didn’t see any spaceships in the sky. Meanwhile, Lucas found himself in an unfair advantage. The neighbors were out witnessing the battle. His Nidoran was up against two powerful pokemon. The evolutions of Magneton and Porygon.
Lucas: “Spiny, try using Poison Sting!” The male Nidoran, nicknamed Spiny, tries to attack, but Magnezone, the evolution of Magneton, blocks the attack. Then PorygonZ, the evolution of Porygon2, attacks Nidoran with a Zap Cannon.
Lucas: “You got to keep fighting, Spiny. Use Iron Tail!” Spiny goes in for a direct attack. Again, Magnezone blocks, and PorygonZ attacks, this time with a Tri Attack. Nidoran is practically KO’d, but Lucas encourages it to keep on fighting. Skyler watches this from up in the sky with amusement. He was using a high tech pair of binoculars to see it all.
Skyler: “This is rich. A little kid with a puny Nidoran trying to be the hero. Ha, I love this. I should put this on YouTube.
Lucas: “Spiny, just hang on until Chase gets here. Do a Thunderbolt.” Spiny doesn’t have enough energy to attack. Magnezone performs the thunderbolt instead. Now Spiny is on the razor’s edge as it doesn’t have enough energy to stand up. Magnezone moves in to attack again.
Skyler: “Well, the little kid makes great entertainment, but it had to end sooner or later.”Magnezone is about to fire an attack when suddenly it gets hit with a Flamethrower attack. When the flames clear Lucas sees Chase on his Arcanine. Chase wastes no time.
Chase: “Quick Nidoking, come on out!” When Chase saw the two pokemon attacking, he knew he’d be in for another double battle. Nidoking and Arcanine are ready to battle.
Chase: “Nidoking, give me the item you’re holding onto. I need it.” Nidoking tosses a Full Restore that Chase gave to it while it was still in the game. This is how he and Skyler were able to create ordinary pokeballs. He runs over to Lucas while Nidoking, Arcanine, PorygonZ, and Magnezone get ready for battle.
Lucas: “Chase, Spiny’s hurt.” Chase hands over the Full Restore to Lucas.
Chase: “It’s medicine for pokemon. Just spray it on Spiny and he’ll be fine.” Lucas does that. Spiny groans for a bit, and then starts to show signs of recovery. Chase figured that it wouldn’t work instantly like it does in the game. He knew it would be a while before Spiny would be battling again. Then he focused his attention to the battle.
Chase: “Arcanine, Protect! Nidoking, Earthquake!” Arcanine produces a barrier around it. Then Nidoking triggers an Earthquake. Next thing Chase knew, PorygonZ and Magnezone starts levitating in midair. Chase thought because this wasn’t the game, they could levitate freely, but then Skyler appears.
Skyler: “That was a good try, but in the Diamond and Pearl games, these two pokemon have a new attack called Magnet Rise. It changes their abilities to Levitate.”
Chase: “I see, so they can now avoid Ground type moves even in the game.”
Skyler: “Bravo, Chase. You’re beginning to pose a real threat with your battling abilities and knowledge of the game. PorygonZ, use Tri Attack! Magnezone, Mirror Shot!”
Chase: “More new attacks? Uh, never mind. Nidoking, Fire Blast! Arcanine, Flamethrower!” Magnezone dodges the Fire Blast, then it fires its Mirror Shot attack which hits Nidoking. Then Nidoking is hit by the Tri Attack as well and is left Frozen.
Chase: “Change of plans Arcanine, defrost Nidoking.” Arcanine forgets about its opponents and helps its partner.
Skyler: “That’s what I love about Tri Attack. It’s like a wild card of special conditions. Use it again, PorygonZ.” PorygonZ fires another Tri Attack. This time Arcanine is hit.
Skyler: “Now Magnezone, Thunder Bolt on Arcanine.”
Chase: “Protect Arcanine.” Arcanine is able to avoid damage this time by projecting a barrier in front of it.
Chase: “Nidoking, Megahorn on PorygonZ. Arcanine, use Flamethrower again.” Nidoking manages to hit PorygonZ, and Magnezone gets caught in Arcanine’s flames. Skyler realizes that Chase has the advantages. Then he thinks of Lucas and his Nidoran.
Skyler: “Magnezone, use Thunderbolt on Nidoran.” Chase and Lucas are alarmed, but Spiny uses its Horn Attack to shove Lucas out of the way.
Chase: “Arcanine, Protect. Don’t let that Thunderbolt hit.” Arcanine manages to protect Spiny, but doesn’t get enough time to use its Protect. As Arcanine is zapped by Magnezone's attack, PorygonZ catches Nidoking with its guard down and uses a Hyper Beam.
Chase: “Nidoking, behind you!” Chase’s warning was too late. Nidoking also gets hit. His two pokemon fall to the ground.
Chase: “That was a dirty trick. Fight fair, Skyler.”
Skyler: “I told you, we’re not battling by the rules of the gameboy games.” Chase’s pokemon get up and return to his side.
Chase: “We gotta end this battle now guys. Nidoking, Fire Blast on Arcanine.” The surrounding crowd gasps at Chase’s choice. Nidoking uses its Fire Blast on its partner. Then Arcanine lets out a roar as a fiery aura appears around it.
Skyler: “Your Arcanine has the Flash Fire ability doesn’t it?” Chase nods.
Chase: “Arcanine, you got the power we need. Flamethrower with everything you got.” Arcanine’s Flamethrower burns up Magnezone. Now PorygonZ is left standing, but it was recharging energy from its last Hyper Beam attack. Skyler recalls Magnezone into a pokeball.
Chase: “Nidoking, Sludge Bomb. Arcanine, another powered-up Flamethrower.” PorygonZ gets smothered in sludge by Nidoking’s attack, then follows the same fate as Jibacoil. Skyler forces it to return after realizing his defeat.
Lucas: “Yay! You did it Chase.”
Chase: “So Mr. Sore Loser, any last words?” Skyler stands there for a minute, then he presses a button on his transmitter.
Skyler: “Now Rayquaza!” Skyler’s shiny Rayquaza comes out of nowhere, swoops in, and grabs Lucas.
Lucas: “Hey put me down. Put me down. Put me down.”
Chase: “Tell your Rayquaza to let him go, Skyler.” Skyler just climbs onto his Rayquaza.
Skyler: “I don’t think so. This kid can be quite valuable to me.”
Mrs. Beltran: “Put my son down now! I’m ready to call 911 mister.” She pulls out her cell phone.
Skyler: “Go ahead, I ain’t scared.”
Chase: “But I’m serious, let him go!”
Skyler: “Later losers.” The shiny Rayquaza starts to Fly away.
Chase and Mrs. Beltran: “Lucas!” Spiny fires a Poison Sting at Rayquaza but its no use.
Lucas: “Mommy, Chase, Spiny, Help me!” Lucas, Skyler and the Rayquaza begin to disappear into the distance.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

back to Chapters 1 & 2
back to Chapters 3 & 4
Chapters 7 & 8
Chapters 9 & 10
Chapters 11 & 12
Chapters 13 & 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapters 17 & 18
Chapters 19 & 20
Chapters 21 & 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapters 26 & 27
Chapter 28

Last edited:
This story is amazing! You have to keep it going! I hate reading but I cant stop reading this!!! Its that good!!! If you'd be able to include me in the story that'd be really cool too. Also a tip of advice, i think it'd be better if you were to combine all the chapters into the first post. It'd be easier to find all of the chapters. At least for me anyways. Just Letting you know.

~Corey/MSF45

Miamisportsfan45 said:
This story is amazing! You have to keep it going! I hate reading but I cant stop reading this!!! Its that good!!! If you'd be able to include me in the story that'd be really cool too. Also a tip of advice, i think it'd be better if you were to combine all the chapters into the first post. It'd be easier to find all of the chapters. At least for me anyways. Just Letting you know.

~Corey/MSF45
Nice to see that you all like my story that much. As far as characters go, they areall based on people I know, from school and POP events. Sorry Miamisportsfan45 or anyone else I haven't met yet, I don't think any of you will be included.
I've linked the chapters together, so everyone can have access to them with ease.

Last edited:
Okay i understand, well thats pretty cool. But I still think it'd be easier to find your chapters if you move them all into the first post.

Chapters 7 & 8

I finally got chapter 8 up. Enjoy. Note: minor character won't have a colored coded script.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 7: Sky Attacks​

Chase watches as Skyler and his shiny Rayquaza take kidnap Lucas. Just then, Lucas’s mother yell at him.
Mrs. Beltran: “Chase! You promised me, nothing would happen to my son! Now I’ve lost both of my children. Your Pokemon hobbies did this to my family!” Chase pulls his cartridge ball out of his pocket.
Chase: “Enough! Look Mrs. Beltran, I’m sorry about what happened to AJ. It was just an accident and I was there when it happened, and you can bet I was shocked too when AJ just disappeared like that. However, this time I have the power to set things right. Go Rayquaza!” Chase throws his cartridge ball and a normal colored Rayquaza comes out. He climbs on.
Chase: “Nidoking, Arcanine, stay here and keep an eye out for any other pokemon Skyler may have left to attack this neighborhood. Spiny, you come with me.” Spiny climbs onto Chase’s shoulder.
Chase: “Alright Rayquaza, follow that black Rayquaza with Extremespeed!” Rayquaza takes off like a racecar. Soon, it starts flying faster than an airplane. Chase yells out of the excitement. Soon, they start to catch up to Skyler, but slowly. Meanwhile, Lucas is still yelling at Skyler while hanging from the shiny Rayquaza’s left claw.
Lucas: “Chase was right. You are the biggest loser in the world. Now put me down you butthead.” Skyler finally gets angry at Lucas.
Skyler: “You know, kid. It’s a long drop from here. You wouldn’t want to make me and my Rayquaza angry and let you down from up here in the sky. So please, SHUT UP!” Lucas finally stops yelling.
Lucas (quietly): “Butthead.”
Skyler: “I heard that you twit!” Just then, Lucas sees a green Rayquaza flying toward him. Then he recognizes the person riding it.
Lucas: “Chase!”
Skyler: “What?” Then Skyler notices Chase on his Rayquaza.
Chase: “Extremespeed into Dragon Claw, Rayquaza.” The speed from Extremespeed adds more power to the Dragon Claw attack. When it hits the shiny Rayquaza, it did more damage. Despite its pain, the shiny Rayquaza still manages to keep its grip on Lucas.
Lucas: “Spiny, help. Poison Sting!” Spiny fires poison stingers at the shiny Rayquaza, but it dodges.
Lucas: “Keep trying, and hurry. I’m felling a little sick.”
Skyler: “Oh no you don’t. Rayquaza, use the kid as a shield.” Spiny stops its attack. It doesn’t want to hurt its trainer.
Chase: “You’re such a coward, Skyler. Hiding behind a nine-year-old.”
Skyler: “I’ll do whatever it takes to win. Rayquaza, use Draco Meteor!” Rayquaza summons meteorites out of nowhere. Most of them manage to hit Chase’s Rayquaza.
Chase: “Fight back with Extremespeed.” Despite the attack, Lucas is still in the shiny Rayquaza’s grip.
Skyler: “Hyper Beam!” Chase realizes that the Shiny Rayquaza was too strong for his Rayquaza, since he did not raise his to level 100. He could tell that Skyler has raised his to that level. The Hyper Beam is fired. Just before it hits, Chase manages to jump onto the shiny Rayquaza with Spiny in his arms. As his Rayquaza takes the Hyper Beam attack, he calls it back into his Emerald game.
Chase: “Spiny, go rescue your trainer. Use Iron Tail near Rayquaza’s arm.” Spiny runs up to where Lucas is hanging from. Then it jabs its tail into Rayquaza’s arm. Meanwhile, Chase switches his Emerald game with his FireRed game in his cartridge ball. Iron Tail hits, but Rayquaza manages to hang onto Lucas.
Lucas: “Keep trying Spiny.”
Skyler: “I’m sorry, but this ride is built for two.” He kicks Spiny off. Spiny starts to fall from the sky.
Lucas: “Spiny, no!” Just then, a Fearow catches it.
Chase: “Now Fearow, Secrete Power on this Rayquaza.”
Skyler: “I thought I said this ride was built for two. Rayquaza, dodge with Extremespeed, and while you’re at it, try to shake this loser off of you.” Rayquaza dodges Fearow. Then it goes around in loops and tries to shake off Chase, but he manages to hang on.
Chase: “In case you forgot, I was riding a Rayquaza earlier. You can’t get rid of me that easily. Fearow, another Secrete Power!”
Lucas: “Spiny, Poison Sting!”
Skyler: “Use Draco Meteor again!” Fearow Flies toward the shiny Rayquaza. When it gets close enough, Spiny jumps back on. Then Iron Tails Rayquaza’s arm again. Fearow, on the other hand, takes too much damage from the Meteoric Swarm attack and faints. Chase has no choice but to call it back. Spiny goes in for another Iron Tail.
Skyler: “Not so fast, you pesky little Nidoran.”
Chase: “Leave it alone!” He run up to Skyler and knocks him off the Rayquaza. However, Rayquaza just catches its trainer then hoists him back on its back. This buys Spiny enough time to use another Iron Tail. The Rayquaza finally lets go, but Lucas starts to fall.
Chase: “Lucas, hang on!” Chase jumps off, followed by Spiny.
Skyler: “Good riddance. We better head back and regroup at HQ, Rayquaza.” They start to fly away. As Lucas continues falling, Chase grabs his hand as he falls as well.
Lucas: “We’re gonna splat!” Spiny also give a few alarmed cries. Chase grabs his cartridge ball.
Chase: “Not if I can help it. Go Articuno!” Articuno appears below them and catches them. Lucas was happy to be freed from Rayquaza. Articuno starts to fly toward the Rayquaza.
Chase: “Payback time. Articuno, use Mind Reader on that Rayquaza.”
Lucas: “Let him have it Chase.”
Chase: “Oh I will. This guy has gone far enough.” They start to get closer to the shiny Rayquaza. Then Skyler sees them coming.
Skyler: “They don’t know when to quit. Use Dragon Pulse now.” Rayquaza fires its attack, Articuno dodges using Mind Reader. Then it is right in front of its opponent.
Chase: “Skyler, you’ve gone too far. This time you won’t get away that easily. Articuno, Sheer Cold!” Articuno fires a blast of snow and ice. It turns Rayquaza and Skyler into ice sculptures. After the attack, they fall from the sky. Chase and Lucas watch them fall from into the woods below.
Lucas: “Bye bye losers.”
Chase: “Yeah it was nice not knowing you!” Then they fly off. Back down in the forest, the impact of the fall has shattered the ice.
Skyler (Shivering): “I-I-I’ll g-g-get y-you n-next time, Ch-Chase.” Rayquaza was forced back into a cartridge ball. Back at Team Chaos HQ, Jason, Gwen, and Shade had witnessed the battle from a small camera off of Skyler’s suit.
Shade: “Pathetic. I guess it’s my turn to come up with a plan. You coming Gwen?” Shade and Gwen decide to leave, but Jason stays in on the computer.
Jason: “Skyler, you idiot. That competitive part of you is interfering with our master plan for our new world order. Maybe it was a mistake making you leader of Team Chaos. It’s time I set my back-up plan into motion. I’m sorry Skyler, but you’re no longer needed.”Back in the Oregon Skies, Chase and Lucas were flying on Articuno.
Lucas: “Let’s go home Chase. I’m late for school and I can’t wait to tell my friends what happened.”
Chase: “Uh… home? Right. Now which way was it?”
Lucas: “Are we lost Chase?”
Chase: “I didn’t get us lost, it was that moron Skyler. Ok relax, we’ll get home… somehow.”

Chapter 8: New area, old friends​

Chase had his Articuno land in a field somewhere in Oregon. He was so caught up with his battle with the Shiny Rayquaza earlier that he lost his sense of direction. Lucas played with Spiny while Chase got on his cell phone.
Chase: “Yeah, Lucas is fine Mrs. Beltran.”
Mrs. Beltran: “Well let me talk to him. I want to make sure he’s ok for myself.” Chase grunts and hands the cell phone over to Lucas.
Lucas: “Hi mommy. Chase is the coolest. It was so awesome how he rescued me. Oh yeah, and he got us lost in the middle of nowhere.”
Chase: “It wasn’t me! Skyler took us here! Grr, kids and their overprotective mothers.” Lucas finishes his chat with his mom, and then hands the cell phone back to Chase.
Mrs. Beltran: “Chase, are you still there?”
Chase: “Yeah. Listen, it’ll take me a while before I can get Lucas back home. There’s a road nearby, I’ll just follow that to the closest town and figure my way back to Salem from there.”
Mrs. Juarez: “Just don’t ever let Lucas out of your sight. He is even more curious than AJ was. I’ll make sure to get you and Lucas excused absences from school.”
Chase: “Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. And thanks for getting me out of school.” He hangs up.
Lucas: “What now Chase?” Spiny mimics Lucas's expression.
Chase: “For now, we go exploring. Get back on Articuno.” Lucas and Chase climb on. Spiny then jumps into Lucas’s arms. Articuno takes off. They follow the road for miles. Finally Chase sees a familiar town.
Lucas: “Where’s that place?”
Chase: “I’m not sure. I think I’ve been here before with AJ for a Pokemon City’s tournament before, but that was over a year ago.” They fly until Chase spots a middle school. Then, Chase notices some students outside looking up at his Articuno. Chase recognizes one of the students. He tells Articuno to descend toward him.
Chase: “Hey Vik.”
Vik: “What? Chase?” Chase jumps down from his Articuno as it lands.
Chase: “Yeah it’s me.”
Vik: “Dude, where did you get the real Articuno?” Chase pulls out his cartridge ball. Lucas jumps down with Spiny in his arms.
Chase: “Nice to see you too, Vik” The surrounding students are amazed at the real pokemon. Then some of them spot Lucas with his male Nidoran. They rush over to get a better look.
Lucas: “Stay away from Spiny. He’s mine.”
Boy: “C’mon shrimp, we ain’t gonna hurt him.”
Boy #2: “Yeah, we just want to pet him.” Articuno shrieks to shoo away the students form Lucas and Spiny.
Chase: “Call Spiny back into his pokeball Lucas.” Lucas pulls his pokeball out of his pocket.
Lucas: “Spiny, return now.” Spiny goes back into its pokeball before it attracted any more unwanted attention.
Boy#2: “Let me see that pokeball.”
Vik: “Leave the kid alone guys. Where’d he come from anyway, and how’d he get a pokeball.”
Chase: “The kid’s is AJ's borther. You know, my friend who dissapeared at the accident during the 2005 Regional championships. I gavethe little kid that pokeball for his own protection. His family was attacked by a Team Chaos last night.” Vik chuckles.
Vik: “Team Chaos? Dude, they’re ripping off Team Rocket. Hey, where’d you get the pokeball anyway?”
Chase: “From Team Chaos’s Jirachi. It granted me a wish when I agreed to help it.”
Vik: “Whoa. Hey, you got a Jirachi. Wish me up a Pokeball.”
Chase: “Well, I don’t see any harm in that. Firs thing’s first though. I need to get Jirachi into my party, but I don’t have a gameboy on me.”
Vik: “Let’s go to my house. I can leave for an hour or two.”
Chase: “What the heck? I already ditched school to end up adventuring. Climb onto Articuno and direct us to your place.” Vik, Chase, and Lucas Fly on Articuno. They arrive at Vik’s house in no time. As they land, Lucas starts to get a bit cranky.
Lucas: “Chase, I’m hungry and I want to go home.”
Chase: “I’ll take you to a Dairy Queen on the way back. Articuno, return.” Articuno disappears into its cartridge ball. Vik opens the front door and lets Chase and Lucas in. His mom was on the computer.
Vik: “I’m home early, mom.”
Mrs. Armstrong: “Vik? What happened to school?”
Chase: “An unexpected visitor happened.”
Mrs. Armstrong: “Chase? What are you doing here, and who’s the kid?”
Chase: “It’s a long story. I’m just here to give Vik something.” Vik finds his gameboy and hands it over to Chase.
Mrs. Armstrong: “You boys skipped school to play gameboy?” Chase explained everything that has happened in the past couple of hours. He told them of how he got a cartridge ball to how he ended up saving Lucas from Team Chaos. Soon, he finishes setting up his team and lets out his Jirachi. Vik is thrilled to see another real pokemon, while Mrs. Armstrong is shocked. Just as Jirachi is released, Mr. Armstrong walks in the door.
Mr. Armstrong: “I’m back. Vik, Chase what are you- oh my god.” He sees the Jirachi and can’t believe his eyes.
Vik: “Dad, check this out. Hey Jirachi, I wish I had one of those cartridge balls like my friend chase.” Jirachi concentrates for a minute, then a cartridge ball appears in Vik’s hand. Vik is thrilled, but this is too much for his parents to take in at once.
Lucas: “Chase, I’m hungry.”
Chase: “Oh, sorry Lucas. I didn’t mean to stay here for so long. Mrs. Armstrong, do you have any snacks for Lucas.”
Mrs. Armstrong: “Sure. Lucas, come with me.” They go to the kitchen.
Vik: “I want to test this thing out. Will you have a battle with me?” They head to the back yard. They decide to have a quick one on one battle. Vik inserts his FireRed game while Chase sticks with emerald.
Vik: “I’ll start with my favorite. I choose Tyranitar.” Tyranitar emerges. Lucas sees it and gets a little scared and hides under the table.
Mrs. Armstrong: “He’s AJ’s brother alright.”
Chase: “I’ll also use my favorite pokemon, Nido- oh wait. I forgot. I left Nidoking and Arcanine behind to watch over the Juarez’s. Fine, Manetric, Your on.” Manetric appears.
Vik: “Tyranitar, use Earthquake.”
Chase: “Thunder Wave.” Manetric’s attack hits first. Tyranitar becomes to paralyzed to attack.
Chase: “Now use Thunder.” Again, Tyranitar is zapped by Manetric’s attack.
Vik: “Keep trying to use Earthquake.” Tyranitar deflects the Thunder and then causes an earthquake. Manetric is KO’d in one shot. Chase calls it back.
Chase: “Well that was fun, I got to get Lucas back to his home before Mrs. Juarez gets too anxious.”
Vik: “Don’t mind me, I’ll just stay home form school.”
Mr. Armstrong: “Nice try Vik. Chase, make sure he goes back to school. I already called and excuse his absences for just this period.”
Chase: “Hold on, I need directions to Salem from here.” Chase and Vik head back inside and wait for Lucas to finish his snack. Chase gets the directions he needs. Back outside, he releases his Rayquaza. Chase, Vik, and Lucas climb on.
Vik: “This makes one heck of a roller coaster ride.”
Chase: “Yeah, especially when you’re getting attacked by another Rayquaza.” Chase drops off Vik at his school. Then he and Lucas head back home.
Chase: “I owe you one big time for taking so long at Vik’s house Lucas. Your mom must think that Skyler has attacked us again.”
Lucas: “You really owe me big, because we didn’t go to Dairy Queen like you said we would.” Meanwhile, Vik is too excited about his new cartridge ball. So excited that he tells his friends and rumors start to spread. And a certain someone finds out about the cartridge ball. He sends a message to Vik’s and Chase’s email address. Back in the city of Salem, Chase and Lucas arrive at Lucas’s house. Nidoking and Arcanine were waiting for them in the front lawn.
Lucas: “Mom, dad, I’m home.”
Mr. Beltran: “You ok, sport?”
Lucas: “Yeah, Chase took me on an adventure after he rescued me.”
Chase: “Yeah, that’s pretty much why we took so long. Anyway, Nidoking, Rayquaza, Return.” All of Chase’s pokemon, except Arcanine, return to the Emerald cartridge.
Mrs. Beltran: “Thank you for rescuing my son.”
Chase: “At least I was able to help him. If only I could’ve helped AJ.”
Lucas: “Remember Chase, you still owe me one.”
Mrs. Beltran: “What happened?”
Chase: “Lucas can tell you. I got to get home. Let’s go Arcanine.” Chase rides his Arcanine back home. Back at Vik’s house, he gets back at school to find an email with the following message:

Vik, Chase,
How did you get these real pokemon? I NEED to know. Besides, both of you wouldn’t be such great gameboy players if it weren’t for me. So it’s only fair if you both show me your secrete. Meet me at the Borderland’s Pokemon League tomorrow.
-The Rocket Boss

Chase received this email as well. He was unsure about this one. Team Chaos was already after him. What good would Team Rocket do for him?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

back to Chapters 1 & 2
back to Chapters 3 & 4
back to Chapters 5 & 6
Chapters 9 & 10
Chapters 11 & 12
Chapters 13 & 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapters 17 & 18
Chapters 19 & 20
Chapters 21 & 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapters 26 & 27
Chapter 28

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks! lol

looking forward to the next chapter!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Any way you can link them all into the first post? It'd be easier to find all of the chapters once they're are so many more posts and this thread gets 10 times more popular then it is now.

Last edited:
Man, you're demanding MSF45. What, the links aren't good enough? I'll worry about that and future chapters later as I have more important things to attend to. (homework, work, ect.)

Last edited:
The links dont work lol. Sorry that im so demanding but i just think its so much easier because the links dont take you to that specific post. They just take you to this same page.

I constantly keep saying it and im sorry for that but im just trying to get my point across, so i dont mean to be demanding or stuck up or anything like that. I'll show you what i mean.

Chapter 1: The Wish

It was sunny outside. The future looked bright. Nothing could possibly bring Chase down, except for his math class. Ug this is soooooo boring, he thinks to himself. Chase was a high school sophmore who enjoyed playing pokemon every now and then. He had dark hair, was average height, adn managed to stay in good shape.
Mr. Vouch: "Chase, show me last night's assignment." As Chase brings it to the front of the classroom, he thinks to himself, why can't anything exciting happen. My Pokemon card collection is more entertaining than this. Not long after that, the intercom comes on.
Principal over intercom: "Attention students and Staff. We are going under school lockdown, something suspicious has entered the building and we don't know what it is or if it's dangerous. And… What is that thing? Get away.” Strange sounds are heard over the intercom, leaving the students to wonder what’s going on. Then a mysterious voice is heard.
Mysterious voice: “Have a nice day at school students. Ha ha ha ha.” Chase always had an adventurous side, so he decides to check out the action. He runs out of his math class.
Mr. Vouch: “Get back in here Chase.”
Chase: “Sorry Mr. Vouch, I got to help.” Chase dashes to the end of the hallway to find a sight he could not believe. A stranger was standing there. And standing next to him was a real, live Weavile.
Chase: “What, a POKEMON? Those aren’t real.”
Stranger: “Oh, but it’s very real.” The stranger appeared to be a couple years older than Chase. He wore a cape and scarf to conceal his identity.
Stranger: “Weavile, Icy Wind! Show him how real you are!” Weavile freezes the hallway, leaving Chase shivering.
Chase: “B-b-but h-how is this possible. It’s just a game.”
The stranger reveals what appears to be a pokeball, but it had a Pokemon Emerald game sticking in a slot.
Stranger: “Come on out Jirachi,” After a flash of bright light, a Jirachi. appears levitating.
Stranger: “This pokeball of mine is a scientific breakthrough. And with my Jirachi’s power to grant wishes, I have access to all the power I need. I call it a Cartridge ball. I hope you enjoyed my little presentation, because it’s time to finish you off. Doom Desire Jirachi!”
Chase: “No.” Chase pulls the fire alarm. People come pouring out of the classrooms, which separates Jirachi from its trainer. Chase jumps from the marching crowd and grabs Jirachi. The Jirachi doesn’t seem to panic.
Jirachi: “Help me. Help us.”
Chase: “Huh, telepathy? Were you talking to me Jirachi?” Jirachi nods.
Jirachi: “Help us… Chase.”
Chase: “Listen Jirachi, grant my wish. I wish I had one of those pokeballs that can bring Pokemon to life from my game cartridges.” Jirachi creates a flash of light and that same pokeball appears right in front of chase. He tries to grab it, but someone from the crowd kicks it away.
Chase: “Oh, no.” Chase ditches Jirachi and tries to find his new cartridge ball. He sees it next to a window. The crowd would not let him get to the Cartridge ball, so he went into an empty classroom. Soon the school is almost empty and the fire alarms stop ringing. Chase picks up his cartridge ball and pulls out his gameboy. He takes his FireRed cartridge and inserts it into the slot in the pokeball.
Stranger: “So you used my Jirachi to obtain the same power I have huh? Good, my mission was too easy. Now it’s a challenge.” The stranger is standing right behind Chase with his Weavile and Jirachi.
Stranger: “What do you say to a double battle? If you win, I’ll go quietly and let you keep that ball. If you fail… well, let’s just say you’ll wish you never even came to this place.”
Chase: “You’re on!” There is a slight pause.
Chase: “So… how do you work this thing?”
Stranger: “If you play the video game, then you should know how to use a pokeball.”
Chase: “Pokeball go!” Chase throws the cartridge ball. Poliwrath pops out.
Chase: “Not bad, Poliwrath from my party. For my second choice, go Fearow!”
Stranger: “That’s the best you got? I might as well let you have the first attack.”
Chase tries to get a solid grip of the situation he’s in. He just went from turning in his homework to being in a double battle within minutes. How would he be able to win a battle against this mysterious villain in the real world?

Chapter 2: Let the Battle Begin!!!

Chase quickly clears his mind and decides to call out his Poliwrath’s attacks.
Chase: “Poliwrath, use Hydro Pump.”
Villain: “Dodge with Agility, Weavile” Weavile does just that. Zooming around the school’s corridors and avoiding all of Poliwrath’s blasts of water.
Villain: “You see, battling in the real world is very different than battling in the gameboy. If you ever watch the cartoon show, you’d know that. Now Jirachi, use Reminiscant Headbutt.”
Chase: “What, a new attack?” Jirachi heads in for a direct attack.
Chase: “Quick Fearow, stop Jirachi with your Secrete Power.” Fearow summons energy and shoots it at Jirachi. Jirachi stops in its tracks.
Villain: “Oh, great, paralyzed. Jirachi’s Serene Grace must have helped you.”
Chase: “That’s what I was hoping for.”
Villain: “It doesn’t matter. My Pokemon know new attacks from the Diamond and Pearl games. For example, Weavile, use Shadow Claw on Poliwrath. Jirachi, try your Reminiscant Headbutt again!” The two Pokemon try their direct attacks again.
Chase: “Poliwrath, grab Weavile! Fearow, use Fly to dodge!” Chase’s Pokemon do just that. Weavile can’t reach Poliwrath and Jirachi is too slow from being paralyzed to attack Fearow.
Chase: “Now Poliwrath, use submission, Fearow, Fly attack!” Poliwrath throw Weavile in for a loop. Weavile is sent flying and then slams against a wall. Jirachi is struck by Fearow. However, Weavile is still standing and Jirachi has plenty of HP left.
Villain: “My turn now, Weavile, use Icy Wind. Jirachi, Doom Desire!.” The corridors become freezing and Jirachi seems to be storing up energy. Fearow is too cold to be flying so it lands, and snow starts to build up around Poliwrath.
Chase: “Don’t give in Poliwrath. Use Psychic to reverse the Icy Wind.” Poliwrath focuses its energy and manages to drive away the attack.
Chase: “Now Fearow, Drill Peck on Weavile.” Fearow gets back in the air and dives toward Weavile.
Villain: “Not so fast, Weavile, Agility again.” Weavile starts zooming around the room again.
Chase: “Now Poliwrath, Hydro Pump.” Weavile runs strait into the attack and get KO’d.
The stranger growls.
Villain: “Return Weavile.” Weavile disappears into a regular pokeball.
Chase: “Hey wait, where’d you get a regular pokeball? I thought you had to use the one with the game inserted in it.”
Villain: “Weavile is not allowed in the gameboy cartridges. As far as this pokeball, I’m not telling. Now Jirachi, use Thunderbolt on Fearow.”
Chase: “Poliwrath, use Psychic to defend Fearow.” Poliwrath manages to drive the Thunderbolt away from Fearow, but damages the ceiling in the process. Soon the whole school starts shaking. Jirachi’s Doom Desire was taking effect.
Chase: “Oh no, no telling how much damage this’ll do to the school. Fearow, Fly through that hole in the roof and protect us all.” Fearow goes in for the attack and takes the hit. It gets KO’d in the process. Chase calls it back into the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Now Poliwrath, Hydro Pump.”
Villain: “Jirachi, use Thunderbolt again.” Jirachi is too paralyzed to attack. The Hydro Pump hits its target.
Chase: “Hydro Pump again, Poliwrath” Jirachi is hit a second time.
Jirachi: “Finish me off Chase, so you can save us.” Only Chase heard Jirachi’s thoughts. He knew that Jirachi was not attacking on purpose.
Chase: ”Poliwrath, wrap this up. Submission!”
Villain: “Quick Jirachi, Reminiscant Headbutt!” Jirachi attempts to attack Poliwrath, but Poliwrath manages to grab Jirachi and finish it off.
Villain: “No, Jirachi.” Jirachi has been KO’d. The stranger recalls Jirachi into its game cartridge ball and turns toward Chase.
Villain: “Just so you know, I’m a sore loser. Rayquaza, come on out!” A Black Rayquaza emerges from the flash of light from the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Whoa, a shiny Rayquaza.”
Villain: “I have no more time for this, Rayquaza, use Hyper Beam.” Rayquaza fires its attack on Poliwrath. Poliwrath gets KO’d. Chase calls it back into the cartridge ball.
Chase: "Hey that was uncalled for!"
Villain: “What do I care? I’m done here. Rayquaza, make that hole in the roof bigger and let’s return to HQ.” The stranger jumps on his black Rayquaza and they disappear into the sky. Chase watches on, then notices that all his schoolmates had seen the epic battle. The principal approaches Chase.
Chase: “Oh great, now I’m in trouble.”

Chapter 3: Relearning the game

After defeating the mysterious trainer who attacked his school, Chase finds himself in the presence of his high school’s administrators along with more than half the other students watching, still mystified by what just happened.
Chase: “Please forgive me Mr. Johnson. If I hadn’t battled that goon and sent him packing, who knows what could’ve happened. I did what I thought was the right thing to do.” The principal thinks for a minute.
Mr. Johnson: “I understand your position Chase. That goon attacked me with that pokeman of his. I’m glad that you were able to chase him away, but I cannot ignore the consequences of your rash decision. The school has taken some serious damage, and there’s water everywhere. Until we clean this up, school is dismissed.” All the students cheer.
Chase: “So… I’m not in trouble?”
Mr. Johnson: “Not this time. I’ll let you off with a warning. If you need to ever send out your pokemans again, please do it outside.”
Chase: “You bet Mr. Johnson. Oh, and they’re called pokemon.”
A few minutes later, Chase is walking home. He decides to turn on his gameboy and check on his Pokemon in the FireRed cartridge. Soon his friend Aaron catches up with him.
Aaron: “Chase. Hey Chase! Wait up.”
Chase: “Huh? What do you need Aaron?” Aaron was Chase’s friend ever since the beginning of the school year. The two of them tend to be more competitive toward each other than friendly.
Aaron: “How did you pull that off?”
Chase: “Pulled what off?”
Aaron: “Those real pokemon. The whole school saw you battle that jerk.”
Chase: “This thing right here.” Chase pulls the cartridge ball out of his pocket.
Aaron: “A pokeball with a slot for gameboy games?”
Chase: “Yeah. I got it from that Jirachi I battled earlier today. This cartridge isn’t that great. Look at this.” Chase shows what he’s been doing on his gameboy. The screen was showing Poliwrath’s stats.
Chase: “Poliwrath and Fearow are still fainted from the battle. So if I just put them back into the game, they don’t fully recover. I have to go to a pokemon center in the game before I can use them again.”
Aaron: “That sucks. Hey, think you could call out another pokemon. Let’s Fly on that Fearow of yours.”
Chase: “What? Now? I don’t know.”
Aaron: “Come on Chase. Don’t be such a whimp. Call out that Fearow of yours. It’d be interest to Fly home for once. What are you, chicken, or should I say, Combusken? Ha.” Chase just narrows his eyes.
Chase: “Bad joke, Aaron. But fine, you win." Chase saves the game after going to a pokemon center. Then he inserts the FireRed game into the slot on the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Come back on out, Fearow!” Fearow emerges from the cartridge ball.
Aaron: “Whoa, awesome.” Chase climbs onto Fearow.
Chase: “Well, do you want a ride or what?” Aaron finally climbs aboard Fearow.
Chase: "Alright Fearow, lift off.” Fearow takes Chase and Aaron into the sky. They enjoy the view of their quiet neighborhood. Chase directs Fearow toward his home.
Aaron: “Why not let your other pokemon out when we land?”
Chase: “I don’t know. I have no clue how their attacks and abilities alter here in our world.”
Aaron: “Come on. You already got your Fearow out. Let the other pokemon out.” Chase just stays silent as they land in his front yard. After landing, Chase recalls Fearow back into his FireRed game. Then he heads up to his room, drops off his backpack, picks up his Pokemon Emerald game, and heads back outside.
Chase: “I’ll let the other pokemon out once we reach the park.” Aaron grins, excited to see some real action. They reach the park in a few minutes. Once there, Chase puts the FireRed game in his pocket and put the Emerald game in the Cartridge ball slot.
Chase: “Come on out, Nidoking.” Nidoking comes on out.
Aaron: “You just had to let your favorite pokemon come out first, huh?”
Chase: “Yup. Nidoking, show us your Earthquake attack.” Nidoking follows its orders. The park starts to shake. Small rocks and pile of dirt fall into the nearby creek. The slide falls over. A wasp’s nest also falls. The angry wasps attack.
Aaron: “Uh, Chase?” Aaron points at the wasps.
Chase: “Nidoking, Fire Blast.” Nidoking does just that and burns up all the wasps, but there is still quite some damage done to the park, and the nearby neighbors were coming to figure out what just cause the earthquake.
Chase: “We better clean up this mess.”
Aaron: “And by ‘we’ you mean you? Send out one of those legendary pokemon you got, like Groudon.” Chase just nods at Aaron, but Aaron just snatches the Cartridge ball from his hand.
Aaron: “Go Groudon.” Aaron tosses the cartridge ball, it hits the ground, and nothing happens.
Aaron: “Hey, what gives?” Chase runs over and picks it up.
Chase: “Maybe its voice activated and has voice recognition. I’ll try now. Come on out, Groudon!” This time, Groudon does appear. Moments after its appearance, the weather starts to get warmer and warmer. Once again, the neighbors start to stare at chase and his creatures.
Chase: “Uh… Groudon, Nidoking, return now!” Chase’s two pokemon disappear back into the cartridge ball one at a time, but the weather continues to warm up.
Aaron: “Chase, you just brought global warming to a whole new level.” Chase ignores Aaron and begins to toss his cartridge ball again.
Chase: “Kyogre, you’re on!” Once again, nothing happens.
Aaron: “Voice recognition, huh?” Ignoring Aaron once again, Chase picks up his cartridge ball, wondering why nothing happened. Then it hits him.
Chase: “No, I think it’s because Kyogre’s not in my party in Emerald. I gotta get it out of my PC in the game.” He does just that, then when he’s ready, he puts Emerald back into the cartridge ball.
Chase: “Come on out, Kyogre!” Kyogre finally emerges from Chase’s Emerald game. It manages to stop the massive increase in temperature, and summon a rain storm all at once.
Aaron: “Okay, Mr. Weatherman, can you make up your mind if it’s gonna be sunny, or rainy, or snowy, just stop it.” The nearby neighbors agree with Aaron and begin to shout as well. Chase recalls his beached Kyogre and sends out his Rayquaza. Rayquaza stops the rain with its Air Lock ability. Chase then calls it back.
Chase: “OK, now I have a better idea on how these pokemon will interact in our worlds. I gotta heal them before I can use them again, they gotta be in my party if I want to call them out, and whatever happens out here, happens to them in there.”
Aaron: “Good for you, but you still need to clean up this mess you made. Like the tipped over slide, the knocked down branches, and not to mention the unhappy neighbors.” Chase just gives Aaron a blank stare. He may have learned how to put better use to his pokemon’s abilities, but he had no clue of the danger coming to his hometown.

Chapter 4: Evil plots its next move

Far off in the Great Plains, a Black Rayquaza casts a shadow over wherever it flies. Riding it is a mysterious character who was the first to obtain the ability to call out pokemon from the video games. He was just defeated in a double battle against Chase and was now on his way to his HQ. He soon spots it below him and his Rayquaza.
Villain: “Down we go, Rayquaza.” Rayquaza begins to descend. In front of the building, three other characters are waiting for him. A teenaged girl with long dark hair dressed much like a tom boy stepped forward.
Girl: “Welcome back to Team Chaos HQ, Master Skyler.”
Skyler: “Thank you, Gwen.” Another one of Skyler’s friends steps forward. This guy was pretty shady, wore mostly black clothing, and had dark hair that was long enough to cover his eyes. Gwen cuts in before he could speak.
Gwen: “Skyler, why are you here earlier than expected?”
Skyler: “Because, my mission did not go as well as planned. I trust that everything is fine here, right Shade?”
Shade: “Yes, I manage to evolve Porygon2 and Magneton.” He hands over two regular pokeballs.
Skyler: “Excellent.” He takes off his cloak and scarf and puts the pokeballs into his pockets. Underneath the cloak he was wearing a blue and white suit that was wired with gadgets. Skyler’s hair was more of a dirt blond color. His hazel eyes appeared somewhat hallow, as if no sole was looking from them. Skyler deactivates the gadgets that were active in his suit. Those gadgets were built by the genius of Team Chaos, Jason.
Jason: “So what went wrong, master?”
Skyler: “Some punk used my Jirachi go get a hold of one of our Cartridge balls. I lost a double battle to him.” He tosses a memory card to Jason.
Skyler: “The hidden camera in this suit got a snapshot of him. This is our new enemy.”
Gwen: “Why not use your Jirachi to wish away his cartridge ball?”
Shade: “I don’t care. This could make things more interesting. I’ve been itching for a battle with someone else.”
Skyler: “I’ll let the kid keep his cartridge ball for now. Actually, this could be an opportunity in disguise. Shade, I’m going to need your Houndoom.” Shade sends it out of his Emerald game.
Jason: “What do you have in mind, Skyler.”
Skyler: “I want to see how good this kid is at playing ‘hero.’ Take Houndoom into the lab and show him the picture of that kid.” Jason takes Houndoom inside.
Shade: “What about our newly evolved pokemon?”
Skyler: “I’ll be using them next. These two will be perfect to attack when he’s weak.” Skyler chuckles evilly.
Gwen: “Shall I take Houndoom into town?”
Skyler: “Allow me. I know where this kid’s neighborhood is. A few states over, all the way in Salem, Oregon. That town’s is about to get another wake up call from Team Chaos!” Skyler wastes no time putting his plan into action. After spending a couple of hours plotting his next attack, he leaves Gwen with orders for his back up plan. Back on his Black Rayquaza, he heads back to where he started, looking for revenge.
Skyler: “TEAM CHAOS FOREVER!”

Chapter 5: Defending the young and old

It’s been two days since the attack on Chase’s school. Despite the fact he practically saved the school building along with everyone inside it, Chase finds himself helping to clean up the damage his battle has done to it. Helping him was his Nidoking, Machamp, and Metagross from his Emerald game cartridge. The weather outside was dark and stormy. The perfect kind of weather for bad things to happen.
Chase (Muttering to himself): “Stupid vice principal. Having me clean up all the broken pieces of concrete and other junk the school’s made out of.” Suddenly, Nidoking, Machamp, and Metagross all start growling.
Chase: “What’s wrong?” All of Chase’s pokemon stare at the sky. Then a shadowy figure zooms right across it.
Chase: “Is that… the Black Rayquaza from last time?” Without hesitation, Chase calls back his three pokemon. Then he scans his team on his Emerald. He didn’t have a single pokemon that knew Fly that could stand up to a Rayquaza, so he decided to use an alternative and releases one of his lv.100 pokemon.
Chase: “Let’s go, after that black Rayquaza.” The pokemon Chase is riding on give a few growls and starts looking for it. Meanwhile, Skyler was looking for a target.
Skyler: “Let’s see how good this kid is at playing ‘hero,’ but I’m missing the bait.” Then Skyler spots a three storied house. He decides to release Houndoom. Then he gives Houndoom a two way transmitter. This way, only it would hear Skyler’s commands.
Skyler: “Alright Houndoom, see if you can draw someone from that house, then attack.” Houndoom jumps off Rayquaza and then lands in the backyard of the house. Inside the house is a quiet family of three. They are peacefully having dinner when they hear a thud from Houndoom’s jump.
Kid: “What was that dad?"
Dad: “I don’t know, Lucas. Maybe the storm knocked something over." Then they all see Houndoom’s eyes glowing red. Next they hear a creepy roar.
Lucas: “Is that a coyote? Don’t let it bite me.”
Mom: “A coyote is these parts. Honey, go shoo away that dog.” The dad gets up. He opens the sliding door and looks around. Then out of nowhere, Houndoom strikes.
Skyler (Over transmitter): “Bite Houndoom.” Houndoom bites Lucas’s dad on the arm.
Lucas: “Dad! You okay?”
Dad: “Stay back Lucas.” Up on the roof top, Chase finally catches up with Skyler, but Skyler doesn’t notice him riding on his Arcanine. Arcanine stealthfully jumps from rooftop to rooftop. Then it stops on Lucas’s house. Chase witnesses the attack. Then he spots Skyler on his shiny Rayquaza.
Chase: “Now that is just low. Attacking defenseless people. Arcanine, jump down and use Extremespeed.” As Arcanine jumps off the roof and dives toward Houndoom, Skyler sees them and reactivates his transmitter.
Skyler (over transmitter): “Look out Houndoom.” Houndoom looks up to see an Arcanine with a trainer on it. It lets go of its victim and gets hit by the Extremespeed. Chase jumps off his noble pokemon.
Chase: “You okay sir?” Lucas’s dad groans.
Dad: “Yeah… just in a little bit of pain.”
Chase: “Let me take care of this.” Lucas’s dad recognizes Chase's voice.
Dad (in his mind): Is that…
Skyler (over transmitter): “Houndoom, Sludge Bomb.” Houndoom attacks.
Chase: “Arcanine, Flamethrower the Sludge Bomb, then use Extremespeed!” Despite the heavy rainfall, Arcanine’s Extremespeed incinerates the sludge bomb attack. Then Arcanine charges straight at Houndoom. It hits Houndoom so hard that it knocks off the transmitter.
Skyler: “Use Thunder Fang now! Houndoom? I said THUNDER FANG! Grr, stupid beast must’ve dropped the transmitter.” Arcanine and Houndoom fire Flamethrowers at each other. Lucas comes out to see the action.
Chase: “Finish this with one last Extremespeed!” Upon hearing Chase’s voice, Lucas looks up, and gets excited to see a familiar face. Arcanine Manages to KO Houndoom. Then Skyler swoops in with his Rayquaza. This changes everyone mood. He recalls Houndoom into a cartridge ball then looks at Chase.
Skyler: “Impressive. You learn fast for a kid.”
Chase: “Kid?! I’m a 15 year-old sophomore in high school. You’re only about a year older than me.”
Skyler: “Maybe we’ve should’ve properly introduced ourselves. I’m Skyler, leader of Team Chaos.” Chase starts snickering.
Chase: “Team Chaos? Oh, man, that’s lame. Ha ha, Team Chaos. Where’d you get that name, or was ‘Team Rocket’ already taken?”
Skyler: “Go ahead and laugh. Soon, you’ll hear our laughter once there’s a new world order, ran by Team Chaos.”
Chase: “Well, I guess it’ll be embarrassing when you lose to me, Chase.”
Skyler: “Well Chase, consider yourself lucky you still have that cartridge ball. In the meantime, I need to find a better way to get my revenge on you. We’ll meet again. Sooner than you think, Chase!” Rayquaza Flies away. In all that excitement, Chase forgot about the family he was just defending. A family he has met before. Lucas runs up and hugs him.
Lucas: “Chase! Oh thank you for saving us. I knew you were awesome.”
Chase: “That’s not what you said when your brother and I used to be friends, Lucas.”
Mom: “Chase, you’re a sight for sore eyes.”
Chase: “Hi Mrs. Juarez.”
Mrs. Juarez: “We’re those Pokemon? I thought my family was done with those when A.J. left us.”
Chase: “Left you? I though A.J. disappeared. You forget that he and I used to do these pokemon events together. Uh… speaking of which.” Chase points to the living room. A Banette was floating there. Mrs. Juarez screams. Chase remembers what Skyler had said. “I’m a sore loser” echoes in his head, so he was sure the ghost pokemon came from Skyler. Banette fires a thunderbolt. Once again, it’s Chase to the rescue. He throws his cartridge ball.
Chase: “Nidoking, protect us from the thunderbolt attack.” Nidoking materializes from the flash of light and absorbs the attack.
Chase: “Arcanine, get in here, and Crunch that Banette.”
Lucas: “Let me help, Chase.” Arcanine rushes in, and attacks Banette.
Chase: “Let you help, but you’re nine years old. I don’t think you can handle a situation like this.” Banette tosses a Shadow Ball at Arcanine, which sends it sliding into the entertainment system.
Lucas: “I’ve seen you and my brother play pokemon before, and my classmates talk about it every day. Let me battle.” Nidoking tries to use its Megahorn attack, but Banette strikes back with Will-o-Wisp, which manages to hold Nidoking back.
Chase: “Alright, Nidoran, come on out.” Chase hurls a regular pokeball. He figured out how to generate those a while back thanks to his friend Aaron. A young male Nidoran emerges.
Chase: “I hatched this one from an egg not that long ago, so try battling with it. Nidoran, from now on, you obey your new trainer. "
Lucas: “I don’t know it’s attacks.”
Mrs. Juarez: “Do something before those creatures ruin my house.”
Chase: “This Nidoran knows Poison sting, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, and I think Leer.”
Lucas: “Poison sting, Nidoran.” Nidoran fire its attack. Banette sees it coming and dodges it. The poison stingers put out a light bulb.
Mrs. Juarez: “Lucas, what are you doing?!”
Chase: “Good try, I’ll take over. Nidoking, Megahorn!, Arcanine, Crunch!” Chase’s two pokemon try to attack, but Banette disappears and the other two pokemon attack each other. Banette reappears, laughing.
Lucas: “Nidoran, Iron Tail.” Nidoran jumps up and tries to hit Banette, but it dodges.
Chase: “Arcanine, Flame-“
Mrs. Juarez: “Don’t burn up my house, Chase!”
Chase: “Uh… fine then. Use Crunch one more time. Nidoking, trap Banette with Sludge Bomb.” The sludge bomb surrounds Banette, leaving no escape for it. Arcanine lands its attack, leaving Banette KO’d. As that happens, Mr. Juarez yells in pain again. Chase runs outside and sees that same Houndoom again. Skyler is standing in the back yard.
Chase: “You just don’t give up, do you Mr. Sore Loser?” Skyler ignores Chase’s comment.
Skyler: “Return Banette. Houndoom, Thunder Fang!” Houndoom tries to attack Chase.
Chase: “Nidoking, Help!” Nidoking gets in just in time to protect Chase.
Chase: “Now use Earthquake.” Nidoking’s attack KO’s Houndoom for a second time. Skyler calls it back into his cartridge ball, and then escapes on his Black Rayquaza without saying anything.
Chase: “Finally, it’s over with. Return, Arcanine and Nidoking.” Chase recalls them back into his Emerald game. Then he checks the damage from Houndoom’s attacks. Mr. Juarez had a bit of blood from the bite attack, but it was nothing major. Mrs. Juarez helped him back inside.
Lucas: “You were so cool, Chase. And thanks for letting me help.” He hands the pokeball over to Chase, but Chase refuses it.
Chase: “Keep it. You may need my Nidoran’s help again. Nidoran, from now on, you stay with Lucas and protect his family.” Nidoran nods happily. Lucas is delighted to have a real life pokemon.
Chase: “Of course, it has to be okay with your parents.”
Mrs. Juarez: “Just promise me Lucas won’t disappear like how A.J. did.”Chase: “Not as long as I’m around. Hey Lucas, now that Nidoran is yours, you’ll need its pokeball. And you can give it a nickname if you want to.” Lucas thinks for a second.
Lucas: “I’ll call you Spiny. Does that sound good to you?” Nidoran nods, and then licks its new trainer.
Lucas (while laughing): “Okay, Spiny it is. Now stop, that tickles.” Chase smiles at this happy sight. Then he releases his Arcanine again and rides home. However, up in the sky, Skyler is watching him return home.
Gwen (Over Transmitter): “Master Skyler, any news?”
Skyler: “I think it’s time I used our newly evolved pokemon. And I think I’ve found my next target. I’ll strike tomorrow.”
Gwen (Over Transmitter): “But I thought you said you’d use those when he was weak.”
Skyler: “Yes, but I also want to see how good of a hero this kid is.” Skyler starts laughing evilly.

Chapter 6: Attack of the evolved pokemon

The next morning, Chase readies himself for a new day at school. He tells his mom that he’d go with his friends. As soon as he’s out of sight from his own home, he releases Arcanine from his Emerald game.
Chase: “Alright Arcanine, let’s get a move on.” He rides his Arcanine down the road and decides to take a shortcut from the rooftops from houses. Just then, Arcanine starts to growl.
Chase: “What is it Arcanine? Do you sense that shiny Rayquaza again?” Just then, Chase’s cell phone rings. He answers it.
Mrs. Juarez: “There’s a UFO attacking our neighborhood! Get over here and protect us, Chase!”
Chase: “Okay, I’m on my way.” Chase hangs up and directs Arcanine toward Lucas’s house. School would just have to wait. He found it odd that Mrs. Juarez said “UFO.” He didn’t see any spaceships in the sky. Meanwhile, Lucas found himself in an unfair advantage. The neighbors were out witnessing the battle. His Nidoran was up against two powerful pokemon. The evolutions of Magneton and Porygon.
Lucas: “Spiny, try using Poison Sting!” The male Nidoran, nicknamed Spiny, tries to attack, but Jibacoil, the evolution of Magneton, blocks the attack. Then PorygonZ, the evolution of Porygon2, attacks Nidoran with a Zap Cannon.
Lucas: “You got to keep fighting, Spiny. Use Iron Tail!” Spiny goes in for a direct attack. Again, Jibacoil blocks, and PorygonZ attacks, this time with a Tri Attack. Nidoran is practically KO’d, but Lucas encourages it to keep on fighting. Skyler watches this from up in the sky with amusement. He was using a high tech pair of binoculars to see it all.
Skyler: “This is rich. A little kid with a puny Nidoran trying to be the hero. Ha, I love this. I should put this on Google Video.”
Lucas: “Spiny, just hang on until Chase gets here. Do a Thunderbolt.” Spiny doesn’t have enough energy to attack. Jibacoil performs the thunderbolt instead. Now Spiny is on the razor’s edge as it doesn’t have enough energy to stand up. Jibacoil moves in to attack again.
Skyler: “Well, the little kid makes great entertainment, but it had to end sooner or later.”Jibacoil is about to fire an attack when suddenly, it gets hit with a Flamethrower attack. When the flames clear, Lucas sees Chase on his Arcanine. Chase wastes no time.
Chase: “Quick Nidoking, come on out!” When Chase saw the two pokemon attacking, he knew he’d be in for another double battle. Nidoking and Arcanine are ready to battle.
Chase: “Nidoking, give me the item you’re holding onto. I need it.” Nidoking tosses a Full Restore that Chase gave to it while it was still in the game. This is how he and Skyler were able to create ordinary pokeballs. He runs over to Lucas while Nidoking, Arcanine, PorygonZ, and Jibacoil get ready for battle.
Lucas: “Chase, Spiny’s hurt.” Chase hands over the Full Restore to Lucas.
Chase: “It’s medicine for pokemon. Just spray it on Spiny and he’ll be fine.” Lucas does that. Spiny groans for a bit, and then starts to show signs of recovery. Chase figured that it wouldn’t work instantly like it does in the game. He knew it would be a while before Spiny would be battling again. Then he focused his attention to the battle.
Chase: “Arcanine, Protect! Nidoking, Earthquake!” Arcanine produces a barrier around it. Then Nidoking triggers an Earthquake. Next thing Chase knew, PorygonZ and Jibacoil starts levitating in midair. Chase thought because this wasn’t the game, they could levitate freely, but then Skyler appears.
Skyler: “That was a good try, but in the Diamond and Pearl games, these two pokemon have a new attack called Electrolevitate.”
Chase: “I see, so they can now avoid Ground type moves even in the game.”
Skyler: “Bravo, Chase. You’re beginning to pose a real threat with your battling abilities and knowledge of the game. PorygonZ, use Tri Attack! Jibacoil, Mirror Shot!”
Chase: “More new attacks? Uh, never mind. Nidoking, Fire Blast! Arcanine, Flamethrower!” Jibacoil gets hit by the Fire Blast, but it still remains in battle, then it fires its Mirror Shot attack which hits Nidoking. Then Nidoking is hit by the Tri Attack as well and is left Frozen.
Chase: “Change of plans Arcanine, defrost Nidoking.” Arcanine forgets about its opponents and helps its partner.
Skyler: “That’s what I love about Tri Attack. It’s like a wild card of special conditions. Use it again, PorygonZ.” PorygonZ fires another Tri Attack. This time Arcanine is hit.
Skyler: “Now Jibacoil, Thunder Bolt on Arcanine.”
Chase: “Protect Arcanine.” Arcanine is able to avoid damage this time.
Chase: “Nidoking, Megahorn on PorygonZ. Arcanine, use Flamethrower again.” Nidoking manages to hit PorygonZ, and Jibacoil gets caught in Arcanine’s flames. Skyler realizes that Chase has the advantages. Then he thinks of Lucas and his Nidoran.
Skyler: “Jibacoil, use Thunderbolt on Nidoran.” Chase and Lucas are alarmed, but Spiny uses its Horn Attack to shove Lucas out of the way.
Chase: “Arcanine, Protect. Don’t let that Thunderbolt hit.” Arcanine manages to protect Spiny, but doesn’t get enough time to use its Protect. As Arcanine is zapped by Jibacoil’s attack, PorygonZ catches Nidoking with its guard down and uses a Hyper Beam.
Chase: “Nidoking, behind you!” Chase’s warning was too late. Nidoking also gets hit. His two pokemon fall to the ground.
Chase: “That was a dirty trick. Fight fair, Skyler.”
Skyler: “I told you, we’re not battling by the rules of the gameboy games.” Chase’s pokemon get up and return to his side.
Chase: “We gotta end this battle now guys. Nidoking, Fire Blast on Arcanine.” The surrounding crowd gasps at Chase’s choice. Nidoking uses its Fire Blast on its partner. Then Arcanine lets out a roar as a fiery aura appears around it.
Skyler: “Your Arcanine has the Flash Fire ability doesn’t it?” Chase nods.
Chase: “Arcanine, you got the power we need. Flamethrower with everything you got.” Arcanine’s Flamethrower burns up Jibacoil. Now PorygonZ is left standing, but it was recharging energy from its last Hyper Beam attack. Skyler recalls Jibacoil into a pokeball.
Chase: “Nidoking, Sludge Bomb. Arcanine, another powered-up Flamethrower.” PorygonZ gets smothered in sludge by Nidoking’s attack, then follows the same fate as Jibacoil. Skyler forces it to return after realizing his defeat.
Lucas: “Yay! You did it Chase.”
Chase: “So Mr. Sore Loser, any last words?” Skyler stands there for a minute, then he presses a button on his transmitter.
Skyler: “Now Rayquaza!” Skyler’s shiny Rayquaza comes out of nowhere, swoops in, and grabs Lucas.
Lucas: “Hey put me down. Put me down. Put me down.”
Chase: “Tell your Rayquaza to let him go, Skyler.” Skyler just climbs onto his Rayquaza.
Skyler: “I don’t think so. This kid can be quite valuable to me.”
Mrs. Juarez: “Put my son down now! I’m ready to call 911 mister.” She pulls out her cell phone.
Skyler: “Go ahead, I ain’t scared.”
Chase: “But I’m serious, let him go!”
Skyler: “Later losers.” The shiny Rayquaza starts to Fly away.
Chase and Mrs. Juarez: “Lucas!” Spiny Fires a Poison Sting at Rayquaza but its no use.
Lucas: “Mommy, Chase, Spiny, Help me!” Lucas, Skyler and the Rayquaza begin to disappear into the distance.

Chapter 7: Sky Attacks

Chase watches as Skyler and his shiny Rayquaza take kidnap Lucas. Just then, Lucas’s mother yell at him.
Mrs. Juarez: “Chase! You promised me, nothing would happen to my son! Now I’ve lost both of my children. Your Pokemon hobbies did this to my family!” Chase pulls his cartridge ball out of his pocket.
Chase: “Enough! Look Mrs. Juarez, I’m sorry about what happened to AJ. It was just an accident and I was there when it happened, and you can bet I was shocked too when AJ just disappeared like that. However, this time I have the power to set things right. Go Rayquaza!” Chase throws his cartridge ball and a normal colored Rayquaza comes out. He climbs on.
Chase: “Nidoking, Arcanine, stay here and keep an eye out for any other pokemon Skyler may have left to attack this neighborhood. Spiny, you come with me.” Spiny climbs onto Chase’s shoulder.
Chase: “Alright Rayquaza, follow that black Rayquaza with Extremespeed!” Rayquaza takes off like a racecar. Soon, it starts flying faster than an airplane. Chase yells out of the excitement. Soon, they start to catch up to Skyler, but slowly. Meanwhile, Lucas is still yelling at Skyler while hanging from the shiny Rayquaza’s claw.
Lucas: “Chase was right. You are the biggest loser in the world. Now put me down you butthead.” Skyler finally gets angry at Lucas.
Skyler: “You know, kid. It’s a long drop from here. You wouldn’t want to make me and my Rayquaza angry and let you down from up here in the sky. So please, SHUT UP!” Lucas finally stops yelling.
Lucas (quietly): “Butthead.”
Skyler: “I heard that you twit!” Just then, Lucas sees a green Rayquaza flying toward him. Then he recognizes the person riding it.
Lucas: “Chase!”
Skyler: “What?” Then Skyler notices Chase on his Rayquaza.
Chase: “Extremespeed into Dragon Claw, Rayquaza.” The speed from Extremespeed adds more power to the Dragon Claw attack. When it hits the shiny Rayquaza, it did more damage. Despite its pain, the shiny Rayquaza still manages to keep its grip on Lucas.
Lucas: “Spiny, help. Poison Sting!” Spiny fires poison stingers at the shiny Rayquaza, but it dodges.
Lucas: “Keep trying, and hurry. I’m felling a little sick.”
Skyler: “Oh no you don’t. Rayquaza, use the kid as a shield.” Spiny stops its attack. It doesn’t want to hurt its trainer.
Chase: “You’re such a coward, Skyler. Hiding behind a nine-year-old.”
Skyler: “I’ll do whatever it takes to win. Rayquaza, Meteoric Swam!” Rayquaza summons meteorites out of nowhere. Most of them manage to hit Chase’s Rayquaza.
Chase: “Fight back with Extremespeed.” Despite the attack, Lucas is still in the shiny Rayquaza’s grip.
Skyler: “Hyper Beam!” Chase realizes that the Shiny Rayquaza was too strong for his Rayquaza, since he did not raise his to level 100. He could tell that Skyler has raised his to that level. The Hyper Beam is fired. Just before it hits, Chase manages to jump onto the shiny Rayquaza with Spiny in his arms. As his Rayquaza takes the Hyper Beam attack, he calls it back into his Emerald game.
Chase: “Spiny, go rescue your trainer. Use Iron Tail near Rayquaza’s arm.” Spiny runs up to where Lucas is hanging from. Then it jabs its tail into Rayquaza’s arm. Meanwhile, Chase switches his Emerald game with his FireRed game in his cartridge ball. Iron Tail hits, but Rayquaza manages to hang onto Lucas.
Lucas: “Keep trying Spiny.”
Skyler: “I’m sorry, but this ride is built for two.” He kicks Spiny off. Spiny starts to fall from the sky.”
Lucas: “Spiny, no!” Just then, a Fearow catches it.
Chase: “Now Fearow, Secrete Power on this Rayquaza.”
Skyler: “I thought I said this ride was built for two. Rayquaza, dodge with Extremespeed, and while you’re at it, try to shake this loser off you.” Rayquaza dodges Fearow. Then it goes around in loops and tries to shake off Chase, but he manages to hang on.
Chase: “In case you forgot, I was riding a Rayquaza earlier. You can’t get rid of me that easily. Fearow, another Secrete Power!”
Lucas: “Spiny, Poison Sting!”
Skyler: “Use Meteoric Swarm!” Fearow Flies toward the shiny Rayquaza. When it gets close enough, Spiny jumps back on. Then Iron Tails Rayquaza’s arm again. Fearow, on the other hand, takes too much damage from the Meteoric Swarm attack and faints. Chase has no choice but to call it back. Spiny goes in for another Iron Tail.
Skyler: “Not so fast, you pesky little Nidoran.”
Chase: “Leave it alone!” He run up to Skyler and knocks him off the Rayquaza. However, Rayquaza just catches its trainer then hoists him back on its back. This buys Spiny enough time to use another Iron Tail. The Rayquaza finally lets go, but Lucas starts to fall.
Chase: “Lucas, hang on!” Chase jumps off, followed by Spiny.
Skyler: “Good riddance. We better head back and regroup at HQ, Rayquaza.” They start to fly away. As Lucas continues falling, Chase grabs his hand as he falls as well.
Lucas: “We’re gonna splat!” Spiny also give a few alarmed cries. Chase grabs his cartridge ball.
Chase: “Not if I can help it. Go Articuno!” Articuno appears below them and catches them. Lucas was happy to be freed from Rayquaza. Articuno starts to fly toward the Rayquaza.
Chase: “Payback time. Articuno, Mind Reader on that Rayquaza.”
Lucas: “Let him have it Chase.”
Chase: “Oh I will. This guy has gone far enough.” They start to get closer to the shiny Rayquaza. Then Skyler sees them coming.
Skyler: “They don’t know when to quit. Use Dragon Pulse now.” Rayquaza fires its attack, Articuno dodges using Mind Reader. Then it is right in front of its opponent.
Chase: “Skyler, you’ve gone too far. This time you won’t get away that easily. Articuno, Sheer Cold!” Articuno fires a blast of snow and ice. It turns Rayquaza and Skyler into ice sculptures. After the attack, they fall from the sky. Chase and Lucas watch them fall from into the woods below.
Lucas: “Bye bye losers.”
Chase: “Yeah it was nice not knowing you!” Then they fly off. Back down in the forest, the impact of the fall has shattered the ice.
Skyler (Shivering): “I-I-I’ll g-g-get y-you n-next time, Ch-Chase.” Rayquaza was forced back into a cartridge ball. Back at Team Chaos HQ, Jason, Gwen, and Shade had witnessed the battle from a small camera off of Skyler’s suit.
Shade: “Pathetic. I guess it’s my turn to come up with a plan. You coming Gwen?” Shade and Gwen decide to leave, but Jason stays in on the computer.
Jason: “Skyler, you idiot. That competitive part of you is interfering with our master plan for our new world order. Maybe it was a mistake making you leader of Team Chaos. It’s time I set my back-up plan into motion. I’m sorry Skyler, but you’re no longer needed.”Back in the Oregon Skies, Chase and Lucas were flying on Articuno.
Lucas: “Let’s go home Chase. I’m late for school and I can’t wait to tell my friends what happened.”
Chase: “Uh… home? Right. Now which way was it?”
Lucas: “Are we lost Chase?”
Chase: “I didn’t get us lost, it was that moron Skyler. Ok relax, we’ll get home… somehow.”

Like that, only thats just an example so thers no color coded lines/script and no center and bolded stuff. But its just an example to make sure we're on the same page. And I wanna make sure u got this across too. I didnt mean to be so demanding i just didnt think u knew/know what i meant.

Last edited:
Nice job MSF45, but I like my script better cuz you can tell who's talking by the colors. I'll post chapter 8 it where chapter 7 is to make it easy to find. And I don't know why, but the links work fine for me. Easy access from chapter to chapter.

Last edited:
CyberManetric EX said:
Chapter 8 will be posted later this 5 day weekend. Chaplter 7 should satisfy for now. Enjoy.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 8- A new character makes his appearance. This will be posted sometime within the next couple of days.

Next couple of days! I can't wait! (ok, ok, patience, patience.)

Back