Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Texas State Championship...March 20, 2010

****Texas State Pokemon Championship****

The "Texas State Pokemon Championship" will be held in Dallas, Texas!!! Downtown Dallas, at the "HYATT REGENCY DALLAS at REUNION". :thumb::thumb: The date is March 20, 2010.

If you have ever been to this hotel for any function or event, you know that this is the BOMB!!! Four star hotel with all of the trimmings that you can image!!! 1,120 guestrooms, and after seeing a few of these rooms they will be well worth the price that the "Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion" is offering for our "State Championship". Just mention the "Texas State Pokemon Championship" and receive a room rate of $109.00. Call the hotel for this room rate. Below is the link to the "Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion".

http://dallasregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

MP Birch will start taking early registration for this exciting event, tonight. It will be greatly appreciated for all of the preregistration that we can receive. Please email me with your name, POP ID#, and Date of Birth.

Below are the details for the "Texas State Pokemon Championship".

Date:
March 20, 2010
300 Reunion Boulevard
Dallas, Texas 75207
Event Site: Cumberland Hall (Sections E-H)
Onsite Registration: 9:00am
Start Time: 10:00am
Entry Fee: FREE
Premier Rating: 32K
Maximun Top Cut: 16 Players

"Pokemon Company, International" has their blessing to post the "State Championships" prizes.

Prizes are as follows:

• 1st place, 36 boosters, "State Championship Trophy", a playmat, & a $300 travel allowance to participate in the Pokémon TCG National Championships (U.S. & Canada). This allowance will be given on-site at the National Championships.*

• 2nd place, 16 boosters & a "State Championship Trophy".

• 3rd place 8, boosters & a "State Championship Trophy".

• 4th place 8, boosters & a State Championship Trophy".

• 5th through 8th place, 4 boosters.

Staff solicitations will be sent out early next week. Staff as of March 10, 2010 is set!!!

New this year, we will be having a food drive to benefit the McKinney Food Pantry. Please bring donations of food to the tournament. (check Christine’s post – AKA pokeMOM-2-4 – on page 10 for more information) There will be some great prizes raffled off for donating.

Thanks to Christine Noah, Randy Blades, Danny Fish and Robb Pelto for your hard work and support in helping me put this event together. I could not have made this happen without you!!!

If you have any questions, please contact MP Birch. If calling, please leave a message. I will be adding more information next week. Stay tuned!!!

:pokeball:Master Professor Birch:pokeball:
email: [email protected]
Cell Phone: (972) 754-8618
Home Phone: (972) 442-5545

Last edited:
You guys I just pre-regged SO HARD for this. JUST NOW.

And you can bet NTXPokémon will cover the whole thing!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birch answered my prayers and brought it back to the BIG D:biggrin::biggrin:!!!!!!!!
THANKKKKKKK YOUUUUUU BIRCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Same hotel that A-Fest was held this past August. Hmm...

At least if I happen to go, I'd be in familiar territory.

Bring your "A" game, everybody, because there's one Oklahoman who doesn't care about about the division between states and realizes that this is a game with an individual winner. I'M taking home the glass. Oklahoma isn't.

Last edited:
Back