Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the return of lunatone

celeni

what do you guys think on the return of lunatone and solrock to block all of the new fire powers made playable. also being it would be useful in decks to search out trainers for set. essentially a budew with an added benefit. this could potentially shut down the entire infernape deck, plus its just two teck cards to crush them. any concept playing him often has a fire or colorless power. more often than not the deck has both.

i just gave an example,but as a whole blaziken and delcatty just got alot more playable. its basically pick your flavor, slaking, infernape, all salamences, latias star, ray star, lugia ex and many others. its basically a metanite but it can lock down other decks to prevent them from fighting back.

not to mention its going to be around as long as blaaiken, delcatties and infernpe are around. this card isnt going to be rotated.

IMHO, It isnt competitive... The reason it was playable last season is because Magcargo was much more used, and Pidgeot was incredibly popular... Now... What does LunaSol do? Stop Fire Starter Blaziken...?

lunasol is nice. quick. all basics. more room for trainers. one or two energy to attack. if you're in the juniors division. go play it. but dont play it to counter infernape. because all of your pokes are easily ohkoed by the fire monkey. with or without their pokepowers.

all of those pokemon i mentioned may not have powers directly but they do make blaziken and friends much more playable. can a metanite function at all without its powers. talk about one track minds. i think in whole deck terms. i am just saying that it does give your deck an edge, actually two. you stop them from setting up and speed up yourself.

all of those pokemon i mentioned may not have powers directly but they do make blaziken and friends much more playable. can a metanite function at all without its powers. talk about one track minds. i think in whole deck terms. i am just saying that it does give your deck an edge, actually two. you stop them from setting up and speed up yourself.

But what [Popular] decks use anything that involves a Fire or Colorless pokemon using powers to set-up?

None :)
Lunasol doesn't have anything to counter, there for Lunasol is dead.

It dosent really need to counter anything,u can do 60 t2-t3,only EX basic have higher HP than that,if your a skilled player,then you can play this deck competitive.

Only thing is that R-Gon is gonna slap you silly.

just to clear things up i am talking about lunatone LM,(psychic) and not the lunasol deck which is lunatone DX,(fighting). sorry for the mix up. any way with that out of the way.

muk man- about time someone sees what i am talking about.

alot of people say that blaziken isnt popular but why is there alot of people getting help on decks. at any rate, i thought for sure someone would of been using lunatones by now. they are some of the better starters in a few decks as well as good fit in a destiny like deck, cant be windstormed either.

alright people are catching on, yes blissey supposedly is the next pideot. among other lockable powers.

to those who still dont understand the combo is up to 4 lunatone DX and solrock DX to lock out powers and fetch trainers early on.

Back